PlayStation VR - Topic Ufficiale [PS4] PlayStation VR - Topic Ufficiale - Pagina 7

Pagina 7 di 34 PrimaPrima ... 5678917 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 121 a 140 di 666

Discussione: PlayStation VR - Topic Ufficiale

Moderatore L'avatar di Bishop76

Re: PlayStation VR - Topic Ufficiale

ecco le prime recensioni:

CNET
    If you want game console virtual reality right now, the PlayStation VR is your only choice. And it's a pretty great one.

Engadget - 84
    Good on Sony for actually delivering a decent VR headset that comes in much cheaper than the competition. It's even more impressive that it managed to get a decent amount of developers onboard for the initial push. Nonetheless, the PS VR is hard to recommend for most people. Even if you're intrigued by virtual reality, it's worth waiting for prices to go down and for the overall market to settle.

Eurogamer
    In terms of recommending a purchase, what's clear is that Sony has managed to overcome most of the principal hurdles, and has handed in a mainstream VR platform for console money that is highly compelling and as much I enjoyed my time with it, there are three significant arguments against investing in it right now, as I see it. First of all, extended gameplay sessions in VR could ultimately prove unsettling on your wellbeing. As relatively inexpensive as it is, will you get the same return from PSVR as a conventional console platform if you're fundamentally limited by the time you can spend using it? And secondly there's the fact that the same financial outlay next month buys you PlayStation 4 Pro. For Sony to release two major pieces of gaming hardware in consecutive months just seems too close.

Game Informer - C-
    PlayStation VR falls under the same argument that has plagued the ongoing war of PC gaming versus console gaming for years. By the technical standards, Oculus and Vive on PC are stronger showcases for VR. However, PlayStation VR is cheaper and does offer a legitimate virtual-reality experience that is more comfortable and easier to use than its competitors. For the console-exclusive gamers looking to enter the realm of virtual reality, PlayStation VR gets the job done. You can enter virtual worlds, get a sense that you’re really there, and have new interactive gaming experiences unlike anything you’ve seen before on consoles. You just might have a little bit of a headache as a result.

Gamesradar
    In the end, your purchasing decision should come down to whether you think you fit the bill of being an early adopter. Not everyone can justify spending hundreds on a peripheral, especially one that's still in the experimental phases of delivering state-of-the-art entertainment. But if you've got the money to spare, and want to share in the excitement of VR's infinite possibilities, then PlayStation VR feels like the most sensible choice.

Gizmodo
    If you want to experience a VR world beyond what mobile offerings like Google Cardboard and Gear VR provide, then save up your pennies. This is the VR system for people looking to take the next step into a virtual world.

IGN UK - 8.5/10
    Should you run out and buy one? That depends. The technology is astonishing but still in its infancy, and VR games that rival current console blockbusters are a long way off, so it won’t be as immediately useful as you might expect for a $400 to $500 price. However, it’s a lot of fun to be on the forefront of something as exciting as VR. Some of the best times I’ve had with my VR headsets are from wowing people who come over and try it for the first time, and that never gets old.

Kotaku
    PlayStation VR is inferior to the competition in several significant ways. It’s also less expensive and easier to use, and for all its flaws it still manages to communicate the goofy, surreal joy of modern virtual reality. Time will tell if that makes it good enough. Best to wait and see.

New York Times
    But the scarce number of good games available today, combined with the fatigue you will experience after 30 minutes of game play, may drive you back to gaming on your smartphone or television screen

PlayStation Universe - 9.0
    PlayStation VR does have its teething problems, but they are, for the most part, quickly overcome thanks to this being a highly accessible and consumer-friendly VR unit. Whether that will be enough to see it thrive remains a relative unknown, but a consistently-growing library of specifically tailored games and experiences will go a long way to gaining a significant foothold.

Push Square
    PlayStation VR is not perfect, but you could point to much, much worse first-generation products than this. Sony's headset is light and comfortable, and for the price that it's being sold for, it offers a very good virtual reality experience on consumer-grade hardware that you already own. The motion tracking is excellent, the visuals good enough to provide that all-important sense of presence, and the game library already fairly large.

Yes, there can be criticisms levelled at the resolution of the screen – an issue which the more expensive masks on the market also share to a lesser extent – and the sheer number of cables and items required to get the experience running correctly can be headache-inducing. But once you've got it all hooked up – and the noisy Processor Unit placed out of the way – the rewards are unquestionable; the ability to be somewhere else, to be someone else a gigantic stride forward in this industry's capacity to provide true escapism.

The Verge - 8.5
    At the same time, holding out for total perfection is the wrong move. I don’t want PlayStation VR to become the only headset that people build for; it’s just not ambitious enough. But even this early in the game, Sony is providing a home for interesting, low-key experiences that highlight some of the medium’s strengths. More than any single piece of cutting-edge technology, the key to making VR succeed is just getting more people to use VR. And with PlayStation VR, Sony has just made that a lot easier

VG 247
    It’s a lot of money – you could buy a console and a bunch of good games for the same price – and you need to accept that this isn’t the future of video games. It’s a new direction, and an interesting one, for sure. But it’s not going to replace your console and TV set-up anytime in the next 10 years. At this stage there’s a lot of fun to be had with VR and the games I’ve played so far show variety, with a handful offering up a genuinely new experience. But as with any launch, some games are great and others mediocre.

ok in pratica nammerda

io aspetterò i chip neurali

The Game Esthete L'avatar di Harry_Lime
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HarryLime1976 PSN ID: Harry_Lime76

io aspetto di trovarlo nel fustone del dixan.
    ""...Gli ci volle un pò di tempo per ritrovare la forza di alzarsi e appoggiare il piede. Quando ci riuscì, prima di ricominciare la fuga verso casa si voltò di nuovo in dietro. E allora il suo grido disperato risuonò nel silenzio stupore della campagna."

Dottor NOS L'avatar di CX3200

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bishop76 Visualizza Messaggio
    io aspetterò i chip neurali
    this, io voglio la realtà virtuale alla matrix spinotto nel culo e via a giocare ad Assassin's creed 352, Final fantasy 99 e gran turismo 7

quello che fa l'aikido L'avatar di Viggio
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Viggio Steam ID: Viggio1979

Sono d'accordo con i commenti di Eurogamer

e in ogni caso, è troppo acerbo per giustificare 400 euro al day one

Odio la tastiera del mio GT-I9505 che invia messaggi da Tapatalk

Playstation 4Pro, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 3, Playstation Vita, Playstation TV, Playstation Portable, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Sony PSX, Sega Mega Drive, Mini SNES - PC: CPU Intel i5 2500K ,MoBo Asus , 4x2GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Mhz , GeForce GTX 570 1280MB DDR5, SSD OCZ 60 GB, HD Maxtor SATA 320 GB 7200 rpm, Sound Blaster Extreme Gamer Fatal1ty 64 MB, sistema audio Creative 5.1 -

Eliwan

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Viggio Visualizza Messaggio
    Sono d'accordo con i commenti di Eurogamer

e in ogni caso, è troppo acerbo per giustificare 400 euro al day one

Non copiare perle incommensurabili della mia infinita saggezza. Io vi avevo avvisato mesi fa dopo averlo testato.
    Ultima modifica di Eliwan; 07-10-16 alle 11:14

Gamer IDs

Chiedo venia, o sommo

ma sul VR non ho mai mostrato interesse...davvero, a partire dai rumors, priseguendo con giochi presentati all'E3, fino ad oggi, non c è stato nulla che mi abbia mai invogliato a comprarlo

Playstation 4Pro, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 3, Playstation Vita, Playstation TV, Playstation Portable, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Sony PSX, Sega Mega Drive, Mini SNES - PC: CPU Intel i5 2500K ,MoBo Asus , 4x2GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Mhz , GeForce GTX 570 1280MB DDR5, SSD OCZ 60 GB, HD Maxtor SATA 320 GB 7200 rpm, Sound Blaster Extreme Gamer Fatal1ty 64 MB, sistema audio Creative 5.1 -

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Eliwan Visualizza Messaggio
    Non copiare perle della mia infinita saggezza. Io vi avevo avvisato mesi fa dopo averlo testato. :caffè:
    che è, è già finita la tua permamenza in area PC? niente ragazzi dobbiamo interrompere il mese di festeggiamenti che avevamo programmato

Eliwan

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bishop76 Visualizza Messaggio
    che è, è già finita la tua permamenza in area PC? niente ragazzi dobbiamo interrompere il mese di festeggiamenti che avevamo programmato
    Torno solo quando c'e' bisogno

Gamer IDs

ELIWAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Il Nonno (NetmanXP) L'avatar di ManuSP
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManuSP PSN ID: ManuSP Steam ID: ManuSP

Io la prenderei anche, solo che mi preoccupano molto gli effetti collaterali.

Ho forti dubbi che questa periferica faccia la fine del kinect. Qui ci sono molti titoli di rilievo e non solo votati al pubblico casual. Poi secondo me un videogiocatore dovrebbe essere contento che si tenti di portare ad nuovo step di coinvolgimento i videogiochi.
    Un po come il passaggio dal 2D al 3D. Fare il vecchio cacacazzi puzza di genitore/nonno che negli anni 90 vedeva colui che videgiocava uno sfigato. E quello sfigato siamo noi.

Inviato dal mio iFon 69s con jack da 3.5indici utilizzando Tapatalk

Io ho un oculus cv1 e ho provato anche psvr (ne abbiamo preordinati 20 in azienda).
    La risoluzione é sicuramente IL problema in tutti questi visori e nel psvr é sicuramente peggio.
    La demo di residenti evil 7 é al limite.
    Screendoor effect effettivamente é ridotto, ma questo attraverso una leggera sfocatura dei pixel che non é il massimo.

Per questi visori servirà l'8k prima che siano esperienze davvero coinvolgenti (a quel punto saranno davvero rivoluzionarie).
    Secondo me psvr é un prodotto troppo acerbo, e ps4 non è all'altezza. Resident evil 7 ha la grafica di un silent Hill 3 per girare a framerate decenti.
    É cmq molto confortevole da indossare, come oculus.

il PDF L'avatar di Eric Starbuck
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eric starbuck PSN ID: Eric_Starbuck Steam ID: eric_starbuck

Concordo... meglio aspettare la seconda generazione di questi visori e recuperare i titoli usciti fino a quel momento.

Mi sento in hype ma non tanto da cedere all'acquisto, quindi posso tranquillamente aspettare ancora un anno o due.

Trovate i miei screenshots su Twitter, su STEAM e su IMGUR
    Se seguite i bundle e lo scambio Key, ecco la mia LISTA SCAMBI
    Seguite il Podcast di NG+Italia

ma poi si troveranno un sacco di usati fra 3-4 mesi

stavo leggendo un pò di opinioni su neogaf, alla stragrande maggioranza il PSVR piace e anche parecchio, soprattutto alcuni giochi sembrano essere fatti molto bene a livello di immersività come RIGS, Battlezone, REZ, EVE e Until Dawn.

intanto pare sold out in jap e in molti altri paesi, su Amazon usa è al primo e al quarto posto della classifica VG.

l'unico problema alla fine è la risoluzione

Backlog is an attitude L'avatar di Wilmot26
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wilmot26 PSN ID: Wilmot26 Steam ID: Wilmot26

Nel mentre, la redazione di GamesRadar non può recensire DC:VR perché sboccano tutti in redazione

il PDF L'avatar di Eric Starbuck
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eric starbuck PSN ID: Eric_Starbuck Steam ID: eric_starbuck

che fail!

Trovate i miei screenshots su Twitter, su STEAM e su IMGUR
    Se seguite i bundle e lo scambio Key, ecco la mia LISTA SCAMBI
    Seguite il Podcast di NG+Italia

Dottor NOS L'avatar di CX3200

non ci sono più i redattori con lo stomaco di ferro di una volta

Permessi di Scrittura