[–]IDoProcrastinatemojoe_x 85 punti 13 giorni fa*
Haven't seen many Hybrid/CC builds around with high stats in each (usually people stacking firearms).
For people who want a bit of everything, take a look at my build centred around the Liberatorhttp://imgur.com/a/cKHDd
It basically revolves around the Liberator kills stacking skill power/CDR, and skills stacking weapon power. This build has gone really
well for me in Challenging missions - clearing Lexington in 10-15mins last night.
- Sticky Bomb Flash (25-30s cooldown - reduces with weapon procs)
- Seeker Mine Smoke (25-30s cooldown - reduces with weapon procs)
- The damage Ult (Tactical Link) to burst closer enemies down and synergise with the other Liberator talent
Proc the Liberator talents as much as possible. When an ally pops pulse, take advantage of the Tactical Advance talent and rek with the Vector.
For hard mode it's usually the same but I switch out the CC for explosions instead (250k+ damage on Sticky Bomb, and another 40% on top if you pick the talent).
In DZ it's whatever goes, really. Pulse is almost a staple and it works really well in this build anyway. I usually switch between the Med Gun/Turret/Smart cover to accompany Pulse. Spec your talents for increased skill duration. Don't usually play the DZ though!
It just needs a few finishing touches (dem gloves though), and some stats need changing on certain gear pieces. Also need high end weapon mods (need much more crit chance on the Lib!).
As a few people have mentioned the Caduceus could be an upgrade on the Liberator with the same goal! Though I'm yet to get one to attempt this.
I had TWO Caduceus drops last night and switched it straight in for the Liberator. Holy shit, skill cooldowns don't even exist anymore. For those people wanting a true Hybrid for skills requiring skill power (explosives, heals etc) the Liberator is still a viable choice. For people who want CDR but dont care too much for extra skill power (CC skills), look out for the Caduceus.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or thoughts.
Talents by request! Here are the staple talents for Challenge CC. They are put together to engage at medium/close range;
- Tactical Advance – Synergy with Vector, Pulse and Tactical Link
- Evasive Action – Synergy with Tactical Advance
- Critical Save - the staple defensive Talent
- Strike Back (this is personally my favourite to pop out instant CC when behind cover - double tap on seeker mine too strong - but some other good options for the fourth talent are Steady Hands, One is None, Combat Medic)EDIT For people running Caduceus - One is None is the best choice here as you'll only want to be hitting headshots.
I'm still experimenting with these but I've had the most success so far with the above.
Edit 2 Thanks for the love! Added more screenshots showing gear stats. Most of it is pretty shit but it contains the right primary stats and the correct amount of gear mods. And of course, the Hybrid Pack which is what it's all about! Still looking to improve on it!