Pagina 7 di 46 PrimaPrima ... 5678917 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 121 a 140 di 915

Discussione: The Witcher 3 + HOS e B&W

Senior Member L'avatar di david

Re: The Witcher 3 + HOS e B&W

Niente ho deciso ricompro il gioco

#23MJ L'avatar di Robbie

ma come avete fatto a darlo via?!?!?! per me è semplicemente il gioco della mia vita

Senior Member L'avatar di david

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Robbie Visualizza Messaggio
    ma come avete fatto a darlo via?!?!?! per me è semplicemente il gioco della mia vita
    Sono povero io
    Mi autofinanzio

The Game Esthete L'avatar di Harry_Lime
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HarryLime1976 PSN ID: Harry_Lime76

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da david Visualizza Messaggio
    Sono povero io
    Mi autofinanzio
    Ti capisco. Io ho tenuto solo questo ma solo perché di cdproject mi fido. Ma comprendo cosa vuole dire.

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk
    ""...Gli ci volle un pò di tempo per ritrovare la forza di alzarsi e appoggiare il piede. Quando ci riuscì, prima di ricominciare la fuga verso casa si voltò di nuovo in dietro. E allora il suo grido disperato risuonò nel silenzio stupore della campagna."

#23MJ L'avatar di Robbie

chiedo scudo

il PDF L'avatar di Eric Starbuck
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eric starbuck PSN ID: Eric_Starbuck Steam ID: eric_starbuck

"exactly how I remember it" nel finale è una genialata nei confronti dei giocatori che "ritornano" nel gioco dopo un anno.

Devo pianificare bene le mie prossime mosse videoludiche.

Trovate i miei screenshots su Twitter, su STEAM e su IMGUR
    Se seguite i bundle e lo scambio Key, ecco la mia LISTA SCAMBI
    Seguite il Podcast di NG+Italia

Moderatore L'avatar di Bishop76

supervoti per la nuova espansione Blood&Wine:

OpenCritic: 92

Gamepressure - 10
    So what’s the final verdict about the second expansion to Witcher 3? Blood and Wine is an adventure spanning many hours during which we'll get even more of what we’re already familiar with and a couple of new things thrown in the mix. Those of you who thought that Hearts of Stone had too much talk and too little action will be pleased this time. At the same time, those who praised the consistency of the plot and the unusual approach to the narrative in the adventure starring Master Mirror can rest assured that this story is just as unusual. Every story, however, must come to an end, and I can say without a hint of doubt that this ending is satisfying in every respect.

Twinfinite - 5/5
    To spend my final moments here was quite fitting – the darkness laying just beneath a dazzling surface, the vast threads meeting to create either your happy ending or your bittersweet reminders, and the adventures small and large that led there. It has been a life well lived, and if there are to be no more adventures, then a villa in Toussaint doesn’t sound like such a bad idea.
    PC Gamer - 94
    Frankly if one of these expansions came out every year I'd still be playing The Witcher 3 in 2020. However, this is a fine end. Fantasy RPGs like this offer us the chance to walk through the pages of pulp fantasy fiction, to stand opposite the witches, wizards and wights of those stories. Even if we can't form our own words, or ultimately greatly affect the stories they tell, the semblance is powerful enough. Even in its immutable, heavily cutscene-driven form, The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is an accomplished piece of genre fiction with some characters I'll come to miss. Pour a goblet of the red stuff and join them, you won't be disappointed.

Destructoid - 9
    However many little nagging issues I have with Wild Hunt (the combat is still a bit too simplistic), Blood and Wine is the best The Witcher has ever been since the first game. I came in merely expecting a bigger Hearts of Stone, but ended up getting something more expansive in nearly every sense of the word.

Shacknews - 9
    Overall Blood and Wine is an excellent addition to the Witcher 3 universe. The new enemies, redesigned UI, and exceptionally well-crafted new land to explore are all pluses in my book. The main questline introduced for the expansion is intriguing, and gives much more insight into the world that Geralt has spent his life adventuring through. In the final moments CDPR brings everything together to really help the player’s impact on the world feel more real, and it’s something that very few developers have ever managed to really accomplish.

Videogamer - 9
    Arguably, Blood & Wine is just more Witcher 3, but it goes to great lengths to distinguish itself. Tonally, as mentioned, but visually too. Golden sun-kissed vegetation, a glistening river and a pointy fairytale castle right in the middle are the first things you see in Toussaint. It’s a glorious image, and fitting one for a character who is being put out to pasture. That he’s given the opportunity to take the piss out of aristocratic fools, take their money for fixing their stupid problems and, now, head back to his vineyard for a kip, is everything I wanted for him at the end of his journey. There is wit and wisdom here that was always detectable in The Witcher games, but never quite so accomplished as it is in these, his final hours.

Gamesradar - 4.5/5
    Blood and Wine isn't really concerned with reinvention, though. Like its wandering hero, The Witcher 3 may be set in its ways, but it's really good at what it does - in The Witcher's case, that means providing a captivating world to explore, well-thought-out and morally ambiguous scenarios to quest through, and countless beasts to slay. It may be Geralt of Rivia's last video game outing, but this final expansion is a hell of a way to go.

Eurogamer - "Essential"
    The lack of upgrades on offer may be disappointing, but the vineyard is nonetheless a great tone setter for Blood and Wine. It creates the sense that Geralt's time as a Witcher (and our time with Geralt) is drawing to a close; that there may soon come a time when he puts down the sword and adopts a quieter lifestyle. It's a tone that resonates throughout the expansion, maintaining a sense of poignancy and reflection in a region of pomp and excess. All in all, Blood and Wine is a fitting swansong for The Witcher 3. It's a playful goodbye, but also a testament to what made the series so good in the first place. It brings a vibrant new perspective to the world of The Witcher while remaining true to the gritty, medieval P.I gameplay that made it great in the first place. It's an emotional yet mirthful fairytale; one every Witcher fan ought to experience.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
    Much like Mass Effect III’s wonderful Citadel expansion, this last outing is as much a victory lap, to remind us of the good times and end in the right spirit. There’s a moment in both games, where the characters seem to step out of themselves, just briefly – Shepard to look at the Normandy and state that it’s been one hell of a ride, even if chronologically she hasn’t fought the final boss yet. She’s talking to her crew, and we’re included because we’re part of it. In Blood and Wine, it’s a more understated moment. A simple glance through the screen from an old man who’s literally seen everything – a look of respect, of gratitude, of recognition. Something ends, something begins.

I like to think that it’ll be happier than most of what’s come before.
    Gamekult - 8

Gamer IDs

Una brutta espansione insomma.

""...Gli ci volle un pò di tempo per ritrovare la forza di alzarsi e appoggiare il piede. Quando ci riuscì, prima di ricominciare la fuga verso casa si voltò di nuovo in dietro. E allora il suo grido disperato risuonò nel silenzio stupore della campagna."

Eliwan

Non oso immaginare cosa potrà essere Cyberpunk 2077 su PS5 Neo Neo Neo Plus 5.2

Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Eliwan Visualizza Messaggio
    Non oso immaginare cosa potrà essere Cyberpunk 2077 su PS5 Neo Neo Neo Plus 5.2
    Ma basta.

Eliwan

Comunque ho letto che ci sono parecchi bug. Credo aspetterò a giocarlo per un pò.
    Nel frattempo mi finisco FFX HD

Backlog is an attitude L'avatar di Wilmot26
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wilmot26 PSN ID: Wilmot26 Steam ID: Wilmot26

Ci sono i bug anche sul forum, aspetta a postare per un po'

Eliwan

#23MJ L'avatar di Robbie

forse sono stato fortunato io ma finora ho incontrato solo 1 bug che mi ha bruciato una missione, direi accettabile

TGM 4 Ever L'avatar di Echein
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Echein

Diciamo che visto il mondo open world e la miriade di cose in sto gioco i bug sono rarissimi...per la mia esperienza almeno

Remerbers... Preorders?..NEVER!

#23MJ L'avatar di Robbie

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Echein Visualizza Messaggio
    Diciamo che visto il mondo open world e la miriade di cose in sto gioco i bug sono rarissimi...per la mia esperienza almeno
    sì oltretutto penso fosse stata solpa mia quella volta, in pratica ho mollato una missione che richiedeva di usare i sensi da witcher.......credo fosse scriptata per iniziare e finire, io invece l'ho mollata a metà e ho pure cambiato mappa

Senior Member L'avatar di Reri

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Wilmot26 Visualizza Messaggio
    Ci sono i bug anche sul forum, aspetta a postare per un po'
    Sei il numero uno!!!

Gamer IDs

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D...l9fczl2s3h.pdf
    Contenuti della 1.20.
    Ho ripreso a giocarci in questi giorni, a marcia della morte sembra di giocare a Dark Souls a volte

TGM 4 Ever L'avatar di Echein
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Echein

Ma è già uscita la patch ??

Remerbers... Preorders?..NEVER!

Gamer IDs

No, è il changelog.

Permessi di Scrittura