The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips  - ISBN-10: 1583224734 The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips - ISBN-10: 1583224734

Risultati da 1 a 4 di 4

Discussione: The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips - ISBN-10: 1583224734

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips - ISBN-10: 1583224734

Internet mi consiglia cose strane oggi

Senior Member L'avatar di Cesarino

Re: The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips - ISBN-10: 1583224734

REVIEWS

"A thorough, accessible guide that should be included in all health collections" —Library Journal

"[Chalker and Downer] . . . may have written the ultimate guerilla guide to reproductive choices." —Publishers Weekly

"The Clitoral Truth is Our Bodies, Ourselves; your favorite textbook; a Nancy Drew mystery; and the Good Vibrations catalogue rolled into one." —Salon

"Chalker demystifies the clitoris and gives women the knowledge that is rightfully theirs." —venusorvixen.com

"In this handy new book, Chalker . . . writes about the rarely discussed subject of female ejaculation, and revels in the many splendors of multiple orgasms." —Time Out New York

"The Clitoral Truth truly reflects the author's impressive commitment to guide readers to a level of exploration that can only be described as 'The Joy of Feminist Sex.'" —In These Times

Army of One L'avatar di golem101

Re: The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips - ISBN-10: 1583224734

La biondina mi da l'idea di una che apprezza più il poi, che il prima.
    Problem is, you're not going to jail. I'm going to jail.
    I'll do life. Will serve my time. I swear I will.

Senior Member L'avatar di Rondella

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lux ! Visualizza Messaggio
    Internet mi consiglia cose strane oggi

Continua a stranizzarmii

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine