DAYUCCIA, laggente è kattiva! Joey ha perso 210 pound (?) in 1 anno, ma l'internet... - Pagina 2

Pagina 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12
Risultati da 21 a 22 di 22

Discussione: DAYUCCIA, laggente è kattiva! Joey ha perso 210 pound (?) in 1 anno, ma l'internet...

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

Re: DAYUCCIA, laggente è kattiva! Joey ha perso 210 pound (?) in 1 anno, ma l'interne

teon panzone

Senior Member L'avatar di Marlborough's

Re: DAYUCCIA, laggente è kattiva! Joey ha perso 210 pound (?) in 1 anno, ma l'interne

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Cesarino Visualizza Messaggio
    People piss me off. This amazing guy is Joey. Joey has been using instagram as a way to document his weightloss and to inspire and motivate others who are wanting to lose weight naturally. Today he posted this photo of himself after 1 year of working out and eating well. He has lost over 200lbs! How awesome is that?! Unfortunately people are assholes and have been harassing and bullying him about this transformation photo so much that Joey has decided to delete his instagram account. What the fuck is wrong with people? He had thousands of followers and a popular account. He seems like the nicest, most friendliest guys who always supported his followers and gave advice to others who were struggling with weight. Joey, I just want you to know that you have so many supporters! You have inspired and motivated so many people! Don't let these assholes ruin your amazing progress!

Smagrito e sbarbato sembra più ghei
    No, comunque bravo, anche se lo aspettano tot interventi per rimuovere tutta quella tappezzeria in eccesso.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su