- While happy goblins generally do what they are told, if you don't fulfill their needs or they get bored, there is no telling what mischief they will get up to. They will steal or kill each other, try to burn down the village or even go wild and live in the forest only to attack your village later.
Free form city building
- Goblins don’t like orderly straight lines so there is no grid based city building. Instead buildings connect to each other with pathways and bridges to create great-looking goblin styled villages.
Large resource and crafting tree
- With over 30 different resources that can be gathered, crafted, traded or stolen, your goblins will always have plenty of work to do. Better make sure there are plenty of Enforcers making them do it. If goblins get too happy and lazy your entire economy could fall flat!
Clan, world and divine politics
- Use a combination of fast-talking, gift-giving, threats and violence to keep your clan (or clans) in line. Fail at this and they will either murder each other or burn down the entire village. Diplomacy doesn’t stop there - other races and even the gods can be convinced to do your bidding.
War, Trade or Faith
- Choose to play as a warlord conquering the world, an industrious trader that rules the world through wealth, a powerful avatar to the gods or a combination of all. You get to make several choices at the start each new game that will create your pantheon from a vast selection of gods as we add more to the game. These choices also influence your playthrough, making each playthrough unique
Scout, Raid, Trade or Pilgrimage
- Form your tribe into trek parties and send them out to explore the surrounding area. Will you raid and pillage the region? Trade with other cities? Send Spirit Treks to holy sites to gain favor with your gods? How you deal with what you find is up to you.
RPG Story Moments
- Elderstone is a world of high fantasy and each story told is unique. Deal with traveling strangers, evil overlords, cunning dragons or benevolent gods. Narrative by Edwin McRae - writer for Path of Exile.
Defend your tribe
- Darkness lurks around every turn! Defend your tribe from roaming monsters or roaming adventurers. Fight off enemy heroes and raid parties and retaliate with your own. Hire your own heroes at the tavern to lead raid parties against enemy rulers.