[Circolino] Il Baretto di City 17 [Circolino] Il Baretto di City 17 - Pagina 301

Pagina 301 di 1437 PrimaPrima ... 2012512912993003013023033113514018011301 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 6.001 a 6.020 di 28732

Discussione: [Circolino] Il Baretto di City 17

amk

Re: [Circolino] Il Baretto di City 17

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Crysis85 Visualizza Messaggio
    Solitamente li installo nell'hard disk, poi il "gioco del momento" lo sposto sull'SSD e lo linko alla location dove stava prima, di fatto Steam lo vede come se non si fosse mai spostato (aggiornamenti e tutto) solo che in questo frangente qualcosa è andato storto
    È un semplice link alla cartella oppure è un processo più macchinoso?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6P utilizzando Tapatalk

Senior Member L'avatar di Crysis85

È un link simbolico alla cartella
    http://blog.danieljost.com/symbolic-...ave-space-ssd/

Ragazzi conoscete un software o un modo di recuperare i dati da un hard disk esterno a cui non riesco piu ad accedere? Siccome crystaldisk me lo dava giallo ho provveduto a comprarne uno nuovo per copiare i dati, ma ieri che sono andato a riaccenderlo non riesco piu ad accedere all'unità. Era un disco di backup di giochi e pc di precedenti formattazioni, ma se riuscissi tanto meglio.

Kallor

Prova usando un'installazione portable di linux

Senior Member L'avatar di Spidersuit90
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SpidersuitSirio PSN ID: spidersuit Steam ID: Spidersuit90

Senior Member L'avatar di Glorfindel
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: glorfindel1975

Gamer IDs

Domanda Glor, cazz'è?
    Ho capito è un FF, ma è uno spin-off di qualcosa?
    Mi ricorda FF12 per certe cose....

Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Spidersuit90 Visualizza Messaggio
    Domanda Glor, cazz'è?
    Devo esserne sincero, ne so poco, dovrei informarmi meglio, però è un segnale importante di SE su PC, in vista anche dei precedenti FF IX, X e del prossimo FF XV

- - - Aggiornato - - -

Mobius Final Fantasy (Japanese: メビウスファイナルファンタジー Hepburn: Mebiusu Fainaru Fantajī?) is an episodic role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for iOS and Android devices. It was released in Japan in June 2015, and released internationally in August 2016. The player controls Warrior of Light (Wol), a man who wakes with amnesia in the world of Palamecia, and must help conquer the dark forces attacking its people. The game features gameplay elements from previous Final Fantasy titles, including leveling, exploration via standard navigation and fast-travel systems, and turn-based combat tied to a job system. Common themes were also drawn from the original Final Fantasy title, such as "warriors of light" and their fight against chaos and darkness.

The game, which began development in 2013, was developed around the concept of a mobile game on a similar level to a home console game: this goal promoted skepticism from both in-house staff and external sources. While some assets were outsourced, most of the development was done by Square Enix. Multiple staff from previous Final Fantasy titles were involved in development, including producer Yoshinori Kitase; writer Kazushige Nojima; artists Toshiyuki Itahana, Shintaro Takai and Takako Miyake; and composer Mitsuto Suzuki.

The game registered over two million players within the first few weeks of release. Square Enix cited Mobius Final Fantasy as one of the most successful titles they released on mobile in 2015. The game reached over 3 million downloads in Japan before 2015 was over. The global version reached one million downloads within a week and over 3 million in under a month. The graphics and gameplay were praised by reviewers, although some called the overall combat experience "simple". The game received several awards, including being named one of Japan's "iTunes Best of 2015" by Apple Inc..

Mobius Final Fantasy is a role-playing game designed for mobile phones. The player controls the game's protagonist Warrior of Light (Wol) while navigating Palamecia.[1] Players can customize settings, graphical quality, and adjust controls for their dominant hand.[2] During local navigation on the field map, the player taps a location on a map and the character travels to that location. In some self-contained areas, the player can directly control the character.[1][3][4] Along with standard navigation, the player can navigate the game world using a fast-travel system, progressively unlocked as the player progresses through the story.[1][4] Many of the features in the game, such as the leveling system and exploration, are similar to those from previous home console Final Fantasy games.[1]

Mobius features a tactics-focused, turn-based battle system, with players able to activate attacks by tapping enemies on screen. Players can use standard melee attacks with close-range weapons such as swords, and magical attacks.[1][3] During combat the player accumulates Elements, which are necessary to activate Abilities, the game's form of summoned monsters. When ready for activation, a tile appears on-screen that the player touches to activate the Ability. Abilities have different attributes: the Shiva Ability unleashes an ice attack, while the Fat Chocobo Ability raises defense for eight turns while automatically healing the player. Elements can also be used by the player to strengthen their resistance to elemental attacks. If an enemy's weakness is struck enough times, their "break gauge" meter will be drained and they will be left weakened, allowing the player to attack freely.[4] A job system and character abilities related to them form a key part of the system.

The player starts off with the Onion Knight job.[1][5][6] Each job can be leveled up using special "seed" items collected in battle to fill in a skill panel. Once the panel is complete, the job will evolve, such as the Onion Knight evolving into the pure Warrior class. As jobs change or evolve, the character's appearance will be altered to a degree.[7] In the Chapter Two content update, Samurai, Assassin, and Red Mage jobs were added.[8] In February 2016, multiplayer functionality was added, enabling up to four players to take on bosses.[9]

Gamer IDs

Tra i prossimi FF mettici pure il XII
    Arriverà con la Zodiac Edition, uscita solo in jappone mi pare
    Questo Mobius essendo nativo del mobile non me lo fa drizzare più di tanto
    Comunque sì, ottimo che finalmente lato FF la SE si inculi il PC, almeno risparmio soldi delle console

Gamer IDs

Trevor 2:30

Senior Member L'avatar di Black-Dragon
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: _dreamz_

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Glorfindel Visualizza Messaggio
    Trevor 2:30

Super Nokia

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Spidersuit90 Visualizza Messaggio
    Domanda Glor, cazz'è?
    Un gioco mobile sulla riga dei vari granblue fantasy, brave frontier, one piece treasure cruise e via dicendo

il PDF L'avatar di Eric Starbuck
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eric starbuck PSN ID: Eric_Starbuck Steam ID: eric_starbuck

bellissimo il video! lo giro subito a chi di dovere.

(si... ha ancora un nokia old style.)

Trovate i miei screenshots su Twitter, su STEAM e su IMGUR
    Se seguite i bundle e lo scambio Key, ecco la mia LISTA SCAMBI
    Seguite il Podcast di NG+Italia

Gamer IDs

che brutta piega, che brutta piega

Il Drago Dormiente L'avatar di Zhuge
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zhuge1988 Steam ID: zhuge88

no pc, quindi gli auguro di fallire domani

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/onl...e.php?id=92274
    Corsair iCue5000X RGB - Asus ROG-STRIX Z690 F-GAMING ARGB - Intel Core i7 12700K - Corsair iCue H150i Capellix RGB - 2X Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB - Samsung 980PRO M.2 1TB NVMe PCIe - PCS 1TBe SSD M.2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Corsair 1000W RMx Series MOD. 80PLUS GOLD - Asus ROX-STRIX GEFORCE RTX3070Ti 8GB - Kit 4 ventole Corsair LL120 RGB LED - Windows 11 64bit

Senior Member L'avatar di Crysis85

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Zhuge Visualizza Messaggio
    no pc, quindi gli auguro di fallire domani
    Ma no PC come GTAV o no PC e basta?

Gamer IDs

da come è messa la cosa, sembra un no pc come RDR1

Corsair iCue5000X RGB - Asus ROG-STRIX Z690 F-GAMING ARGB - Intel Core i7 12700K - Corsair iCue H150i Capellix RGB - 2X Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB - Samsung 980PRO M.2 1TB NVMe PCIe - PCS 1TBe SSD M.2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Corsair 1000W RMx Series MOD. 80PLUS GOLD - Asus ROX-STRIX GEFORCE RTX3070Ti 8GB - Kit 4 ventole Corsair LL120 RGB LED - Windows 11 64bit

Senior Member L'avatar di Firephoenix

E' la solita manfrina per vendere prima sulla console, dai.
    A sto giro lo portano su pc, imo.

Glielo chiederanno ora e diranno di no.
    Il giorno della release su console ripeteranno di no.
    6 mesi dopo si trasformerà in un Ni.

12 mesi dopo verrà annunciato su pc, quando ormai ha venduto tutto il vendibile sui macinini e la faranno sembrare un'idea che gli è venuta per caso in quel momento e che non ha niente a che fare con milioni di persone che lo chiedevano da millenni.

Gamer IDs

no, su pc ci sono i pirati, poveracci con hardware da 2/3 pippi a testa che arrubbano i giuochi!!!1!!!!!1!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Zhuge Visualizza Messaggio
    no, su pc ci sono i pirati, poveracci con hardware da 2/3 pippi a testa che arrubbano i giuochi!!!1!!!!!1!
    Ci sono anche i 20 milioni di utile che hanno avuto da gta5

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su