PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Shogun e Cek, qui: storie di massaggi asiatici e lapdance latine

1/Zero
31-03-18, 05:06
:rotfl:

This feels like the Twilight Zone right now, still kinda in disbelief.

So it was 10:20PM and I was sore as fuck, so I hit up a local massage place I haven't been to beforethat closes at 11. I ask the girl if it's ok if I come in for a half hour massage and she says sure.

So I got blazed and headed over because massages are 10x better when you're high off your balls. I go in, pay my $25 and they take me to the room for the massage. A 30ish Chinese lady comes in and has me take my clothes off and get on the massage table as usual. So she asks me if I want back only or half and half. At first I said "back only" but then said what the hell and said half and half. She tried to get me to take my underwear off somewhere around this point but I wasn't sure so they stayed on.

During the awesome back massage, she asked me if it was OK to rub my butt. Hell yeah, I love ass massages. At this point the underwear came off.

We were conversing throughout, her asking me questions like what country I'm from (I look Middle Eastern or Italian to most people so the confusion is warranted), how old I am, if I have brothers or sisters etc. After a while I felt like an idiot because she couldn't understand me, so I grabbed my phone and started using Google Translate to let her read my answers in Chinese. She seemed to like this quite a bit and was laughing. I complimented her and told her she was doing a great job and not to worry about her English because I understand her just fine.

Afterwards, she flipped me over and started massaging my chest. After a while she was rubbjng my legs and her hands would go all the way in to my inner thighs and just short of my balls. After a while she grabbed my hand and put it on the side of my pubic area. She then tapped my semi-hard dick. At this point I was like "aw shit" so I uncovered it and guided her hand to my raging boner.

At this point she started rubbing it and measuring it with her fingers and giggling and saying "Big!" She then started jerking me off with both hands and after a bit she rubbed her finger tight down my taint and began to use her lubed up fingers to uh... you know.. finger my ass while jerking me off. This went on for about 10 mins. It was pretty good but I was definitely in disbelief for most of it. Did not see that coming LOL.

Anyways so after I finished I asked her "how much" and she just laughed. I don't know if it was free or not, but either way I gave her a huge tip.

A few years back, a group of friends and I went to the strip club after playing poker for a few hours. It was a Saturday night and place was packed. I was tipsy already. I think I told myself I was only going to spend $150 to $200 on drinks and lapdances. There was a lot of strippers standing around-texting, smoking, talking with other strippers. I saw a hot blonde with huge boobs and asked for a lapdance. It was $25 and all she did was grind on me for like 2-3 minutes. She didn't like me suck on her tits or anything and she didn't even take off her thong. She asked me if I wanted to go to the champagne room for $250 and said we can have some real fun. I declined and gave her $30 and went back to join my friends. After a few more drinks, a hot latina girl came to our table and sat on my friends lap. She was trying to get him to pay for a private dance, but he was so wasted. I told her I wanted one and we went back to the same lapdance room. This dance was better because she let me motorboat her. lol. But, again, nothing really happened. I paid her $30 and went back to join my friends. We're getting ready to leave after another round of drinks. I decided I would get one more lap dance and probably never come to a strip club for years as I thought it was a waste of money so far. I see a very thick latina girl on stage. Her ass is so big. She goes around the stage so people nearby can throw money. I approach her and tell her I wanted a lap dance. After she gets off stage, she disappears for a few minutes. I thought she forgot about me and probably went to join another table, but she didn't and came to our table and we went straight into the back. We pick a spot in the back of the lapdance room, away from other people. When the song starts, she pulls off her g-string. Okay. Major improvement over the other 2 girls. She told me she's puerto rican and only worked at the club for 1 month. She shoves her pussy near my face, and I still don't know why I did it to this day, but I started eating her out. After a few minutes of eating her and fingering her, she said she wanted to return the favor. She takes my dick out and starts blowing me. Like holy shit. Is this really happening? Oh shit, how many guys did she do this to already?!! I didn't care. I was in the moment and this was the best lap dance ever. I cummed midway thru the second song. Afterwards we talked, she said 3 songs have passed and if I wanted another lapdance. I already cummed so I didn't see the point. I owed her $75, I gave her $100.

1/Zero
31-03-18, 06:07
:uhoh:

I paid 60 for a 60min half/half message the other day

When she did my front I had my briefs on still but when she got to my thighs, and the side my dick was resting on, she kept grazing my dick with her finger tips under my briefs.

I got hard and said fuck it and asked how much.
She wouldn't jerk me off...but...for 10 bucks she rubbed my balls and nipples, and kept spraying message oil on my dick while I jerked off. She also grabbed a towel and caught my load then cleaned my hand and everything off with a warm towel.

I gave her $6 tip...she basically helped me jerk off.