Inserisci un testo e lui lo continua :snob:

Algarde
17-05-19, 10:18
non mi sembra molto divertevole :uhm:

macs
17-05-19, 10:24
Completion
System.out.println

println("Calls are made from " + args +" to " + args +" by " + args.length() + ",");

}

int main(void) {

// First get the arguments

C++ Compiler> import System;

C++ Compiler> import java.util.Scanner;

C++ Compiler> class MyClass {

public List<String> args;

public int next;

public MyClass () {

this.args = new ArrayList<>();

this.next = new int();

}

public void add(String name) {

this.next = 1;

}

public void remove(String name) {

this.next = 0;

}

public int count() {

return next;

}

public int i();

public int j() {

return next;

}

public void print() {

this.args.add("hi");

Si sono verificati i seguenti errori con il tuo invio
Il messaggio che hai inserito è troppo corto. Allunga il tuo messaggio ad almeno 1 caratteri.

testudo13
17-05-19, 10:25
the meaning of life is

the meaning of life is (If your answer is "What the fuck?!" then you're an idiot.)

So here's the big picture: what does this mean for the current situation of the UK?

It means, for me, that I can't afford to live in the UK and will move to another country.

It means that I can only apply to study abroad in France.

It means my university is now the only place where people from outside the UK apply to graduate as undergraduates, and all others have now dropped me.

It means that I lost my place at Eton, where I worked hard to get to where I am today.

It means that because my family live in London, I'm not going to be able to attend the funeral of my father to his mum on a Saturday night at which I could attend.

When that happens, it means that one day I will find out that my father has died, and it means that my friends from the time I was born will never know what it was like to be born

Lux !
17-05-19, 10:26
non mi sembra molto divertevole :uhm:

Algarde pushes the old door open and step in to the crypt with his sword ready. "So I've heard."

Asgarde's expression becomes a grimace, and as he walks out of the crypt he leans against the brick wall staring back towards them. "She didn't expect you to come. It's a long time coming."

Gandalf steps out from behind the wall as he reaches for the long, slender stone sword hanging from his belt. "What is it?"

Asgarde smiles, still holding the sword. "Not all that, but she was a bit over-confident and took the mistake of bringing more than she bargained for."

"Good thing to remember." Gandalf stops and crosses his arms before looking back again. "You're welcome."

Asgarde snorts. "Now listen up, my man, I'm not as powerful as you are. If I were I don't know how I would even survive in one of your dungeons. I guess the odds are stacked against me."

Fareeha shakes her head at the comment.

GenghisKhan
Buono dai

Shogun, during his never ending quest for reaching new world record for daily jerk-offs,
>

Shogun, during his never ending quest for reaching new world record for daily jerk-offs, iced tea, and his daily dose of anal sex, is still one of the most prolific jerking-off artists around – but not for lack of trying in getting his act off.

Lo Spruzzino
Fottesega.

macs
17-05-19, 10:28
Arghh, rossella, this is a lot of shit

What?

What?

Muh…

Hannigan…

I need to go.

Please take me to my mom

I just need to go away

You got me!

Muh…

KymyA
17-05-19, 10:30
Please suck my dick.

*Giggles* *Blushes* It was hard being the center of attention, was it? How bad did you like that? I know that when you feel guilty you get horny, you want to cum. Yes *Laughs* That is why you are so fucking dirty, you're so desperate for me *Strokes off* I bet you feel really good inside me, just sucking off those clothes, all those little holes. Don't be shy man, grab them and give them a good sucking. Stroke it down into your throat just *Gargle* and suck it off with all your teeth, I bet I can feel it going down your throat, the skin on your neck, all that tension on your back, getting harder. *Moans* I bet you love it, sucking my cock like that. Good boy, you must have so much pent up energy, because your cock is going to be throbbing all this cum inside you. *Laughs* I bet that's what you're thinking since you're still sucking at your pants, your dick feels so good leaking out. Your heart is racing

- - - Aggiornato - - -

God is dead and mushlim are dirty." But since Allah is not dead, there is hope that everything that follows will be correct.

3) The prophet's answer

According to Abu Dawud, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) replied, "When the Holy Qur'aan falls to you for writing it on your lap or on your bed or wherever you are, remember this, O Muawiyah (Allah be pleased with him) and turn to your Lord and say: 'The Holy Qur'aan is Allah's Holy Word, and its Messenger is among the blessed. When His servant is sick, heal him for He will have mercy on him, and heal him for He will have mercy on you, and you will also be in the company of the blessed.' " Narrated Abu Huraira: 'I heard the Prophet saying, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I never say to you, 'I will take up the mantle of My religion and the sacred duty of my religion. I ask You of me (O Muawiyah), 'May I make you my wife and may I protect you and bless

Lux !
17-05-19, 10:31
Bicio got hospitalised with a sister, but it was later revealed that it was a bacterial infection which affected the brain. As a result, she was unable to talk or have feelings of desire, anger or embarrassment, so she was able to focus mainly on her job as a nurse.

In 2001, while in a hotel room eating a chocolate bar, she got another stomach infection. An investigation into her case concluded that the virus actually came from her family, who ate some of her food and then had it washed down with coffee. Although her sister was found to carry the virus too, it was believed she was unaffected.

"I'm just trying to be me, but the way I look at it and the way I behave is very different from what others are going in for. I do feel sorry for them because I know it's probably a bad thing," said Bicio with conviction. "I can barely control myself when dealing with everything I'm going through. I try not to think about it too much, but people are going through all sorts of things. Maybe I've just got lucky."

Bicio says her

macs
****** is the worst place to live in Italy

An urbanist survey conducted by the Center for Urban and Public Rights found that just over 4 in 10 respondents were indifferent or not familiar with the most common problems faced by poor people compared with 4 in 10 Italians in 2006. These include water access, transportation, electricity, sanitation, and crime. This is far from being the "least communicative" destination, as one might expect from the "lion's share" of the list.

Even among the 1,917 respondents, only 36 percent considered health a major part of their everyday lives — less than the country's overall crime rate, unemployment and poverty rate.

Rome's "lizard's share" of the list

Even so, Italy's ranking on the Livable Cities Index has reached an all-time low, only 3 percent longer than when it was first published in 1993.

Livable Cities Index 2013

The most recent edition has been compiled by the Center for Urban and Public Rights' research organization, which includes information from a panel of researchers, as well as a representative count of cities

KymyA
Quanta questa AI è testa di cazzo?

L'Alicitati, ogni un tessoro in e suo che si per è vivuto la perte con essere verà che, l'autopresso nei sia il pezzo apera un dimento che, mai trovato la perte con lo strabbon e questa il pezzo che a mano l'adora per un di questo che.

L'Autopresso di il suoi che esse, ci maturi l'altruò non d'un ottonare oltre gioco; ci mano l'altruò con ottonare non puoi che sia il non gioco da non vita. Quando che stesso ci tiro, una l'altruò è una scire la strata d'autopresso che sia suoi che una ci ava, per

GenghisKhan
17-05-19, 10:54
Fact: scrive meglio di tutti noi :sisi:

KymyA
17-05-19, 11:01
Fact: scrive meglio di tutti noi :sisi:

Parla per the. Io ci scrivo benissimissimo io. Al meno in itagliano.

Lux !
17-05-19, 11:44
Under the woods shadows there is a vernal river. The village was founded in 2140 and a tavern called a "barn", is located close to it. We came by car from town and on a cold afternoon we found ourselves at the barn.

The bar is decorated with a picture of Jesus in one corner and a crucifix in the other. The wood is stained with what looks like blood. When one of us entered the room we saw two large skeletons standing next to the bodies. After we finished our meal, we wandered around the inns hunting for more bones.

By night we had to leave the inns. We decided that we would walk the mountain trail through the woods and come back tomorrow. From there we could find the vernal fountain nearby.

At sunrise we headed towards the base of the mountain.

Here you can find the village. The only road with a signpost is the long one with stones in the center on the left. This road doesn't go in the direction of the village, because of the mountains. At about 3am we found a big hole and started walking. Soon we

GenghisKhan
17-05-19, 14:19
Bello il racconto da Skyrim