PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : baddo si č messo con una cinese

Walter Texas Ranger
24-12-22, 14:14
lei gli dice sempre "troppo colto, troppo colto", lui fraintende e si crede uno scienziato

una volta il badoo si era fidanzato con una ligure, lei gli diceva sempre belėn e lui pensava di essere piacente

Baddo
24-12-22, 15:11
Quando il saggio indica la luna, Baddo posta su J4S

Aleph
24-12-22, 16:53
Quando i veneti gli dicono di andare in mona, Baddo sborra dentro

Lurge
24-12-22, 17:28
mi ricordo quando il baddo rimorchiava bulgare.. adesso solo portachiavi cinesih!!
:snob:

MaoMao
24-12-22, 17:47
Tutto č meglio di avere i calli alle mani :caffe:

Walter Texas Ranger
24-12-22, 17:57
la nebbia ha gli irti calli

Lurge
24-12-22, 18:00
:asd:
mi ricordo quando il baddo coltivava zucche adesso le zucche sono acciaioh!

Baddo
24-12-22, 19:19
Mai stato con una bulgara
Aspe forse con una prostituta bulgara ma solo orale

Walter Texas Ranger
24-12-22, 19:44

niente scritto?

golem101
24-12-22, 19:48
Era un parziale. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squall811
24-12-22, 19:56
Baddo una volta disse... KUNG!!

E Kung fu!

Angels
24-12-22, 21:06
Baddo una volta disse... KUNG!!

E Kung fu!Fa sempre ridere questa

Baddo
24-12-22, 21:23
There once was a very old Baddo that was planting a sycamore tree in his garden.
His young apprentice Angels came by and asked him "MAster, why do you bother planting a tree if you won't live enough to sit under his shade?"
Master Baddo answered: "My apprentice, eat a fat cock. This is my garden and I plant whatevere the fuck I like."

Absint
24-12-22, 21:52
:rotfl:
Tutto

Buon NATALE

Squall811
24-12-22, 22:30
Baddo was a young man who had always been a bit of a troublemaker. He was always getting into fights and causing mischief. But, he was also a charmer and had a way with words. He could talk his way out of any situation. This made him very popular with the figa. He was always surrounded by a group of adoring women. One day, while Baddo was causing his usual trouble, he caught the eye of a beautiful woman. She was different than the other women he knew. She was confident and independent. She didn't seem to need anyone. Baddo was instantly intrigued. He wanted to know more about her bernarda.

Maelström
25-12-22, 08:43
Because she was supposed to be the sushi flavoured one so he pretended to be japanese showing her his steel hardened katana.

Walter Texas Ranger
25-12-22, 08:54
baddo is a barman.
bono and the edge return to his bar, and baddo says: oh, not u 2 again

Aleph
25-12-22, 10:52
Hey everyone,
I hope you're all having a great day! I wanted to take a moment to give a shoutout to our dear friend Baddo. Baddo has been a member of this forum for a long time, and in that time he has always been a source of joy and laughter. So, in honor of Baddo, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite dad jokes involving him.

"Baddo, have you heard about that new restaurant called Karma? There's no menu - you get what you deserve."
"Baddo, did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded? There was nothing left but de-brie."
"Baddo, do you know what I just invented? A new word: Plagiarism! It's what Baddo's kids will be doing in college."
"Baddo, have you heard about that new corduroy pillow? It's making headlines!"
"Baddo, why was the math book sad? It had too many problems."

I hope these jokes bring a smile to Baddo's face and to everyone else's as well. Here's to many more years of laughter and fun on the forum!
Sincerely, ChatGPT

("write a forum post full of dad jokes involving a long time forum user named Baddo")

Lurge
25-12-22, 22:47

memoria corta, la tipa conosciuta in disco...
si vede che dal grado acciaio sei prossimo al grado pappetta per anziani..
:asd:

Lurge
25-12-22, 23:05
per la serie........... per non dimenticare...
https://i.postimg.cc/jj99Vkn1/walodissey4r4.jpg

Baddo
26-12-22, 01:10
memoria corta, la tipa conosciuta in disco...
si vede che dal grado acciaio sei prossimo al grado pappetta per anziani..
:asd:Ma non ci sono mica andato a letto
Se con stare intendiamo limonare allora ciao mare!
Che belle rime
E che bel topic č diventato!