PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : When I lived in Italy men would whip their dicks out and try to touch me!

Cesarino
17-07-23, 14:42
When I lived in Italy my Italian women friends warned me that everywhere you go old me will grab at you and they will whip their dicks out and try to touch you. And the young men will try to take you into the bushes and rape you.and never ever ever accept a drink from anyone, any man that buys you a drink is most likely going to rape you. I thought it was an exaggeration but it is not. I had some terrible experiences in Italy because of Italian men, and old Italian women who very much think “boys will be boys” and if you didn’t want to get raped you would be at home being a wife and mother.

Italian men also don’t think it’s rape if that woman is from another country, or if they are an immigrant of any kind, they think of them like they are not people and they will do what they want with any immigrants they see.

I was shocked and horrified with how all women in Italy were treated.

- - - Aggiornato - - -

In a nutshell that's the reason why I genuinely think people from Italy who are not white cis het able men should be granted asylum in the rest of the EU. But apparently until the actual government prosecutes you it's not enough to be helped to run away from it, despite the fact that the law is as such and they avoid to che he it exactly so that anyone who's not the aforementioned white cishet able man can be attacked with impunity.

Baddo
17-07-23, 14:46
>Italian
>White

Pick one

Diabolik
17-07-23, 14:52
Ma che è sta roba? :facepalm:

Mdk
17-07-23, 14:56
Whip è la traduzione fatta male di scrocchiare?

MrSelfDestruct
17-07-23, 15:42
Si vede che Cesarino non ha installata ľapp ufficiale di Reddit, non potendo più vedere contenuto interessante (pr0n) si diletta con i vari subreddit inutili :asd:

Fonte: uso Infinity, bye bye pr0n :nonrido:

medioman.
17-07-23, 15:43

"Escile il pesce!"

Lux !
17-07-23, 15:44

No, lo tirano fuori e lo fanno schioccare tentando di avvolgertelo alla vita come in Indy2 :snob:

Zalgo
17-07-23, 15:47

Fare l'elicotterino :asd:

Moloch
17-07-23, 16:36
scodinzolarlo

- - - Aggiornato - - -

also, mi sa che questa l'ha presa da un post fb e non da reddit :asd:

Baddo
17-07-23, 16:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM&ab_channel=WarnerRecordsVault

Cesarino
17-07-23, 16:43
A coworker of mine immigrated from Italy and he mentioned sexism as a reason for leaving. He said he couldn't stand seeing the things his wife was going through whilst living there.

- - - Aggiornato - - -

I remember when I visited in 1989. They were debating making rape a felony then. I had to grab my own crotch on the way to the Vatican to stop the grabbing.

Nightgaunt
17-07-23, 18:03
In a nutshell that's the reason why I genuinely think people from Italy who are not white cis het able men should be granted asylum in the rest of the EU.

ROTFL, può candidarsi per FDI :asd:

tigerwoods
17-07-23, 20:07
Whip out vuol dire semplicemente tirare fuori velocemente , ma ammetto che fa pensare al tirarlo fuori per farci la whipped cream :snob:

EddieTheHead
17-07-23, 20:23
In a nutshell that's the reason why I genuinely think people from Italy who are not white cis het able men should be granted asylum in the rest of the EU

dove cazzo si firma?

tigerwoods
17-07-23, 20:37
cishetable

fulviuz
17-07-23, 20:59
Chi scrocchia?
Chi scudiscia?

Lux !
18-07-23, 09:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Omaf3qn2n4
Welles reveals the footage is taken from another experiment about girl-watching, where Kodar deliberately drew attention to herself and the men were unaware they were being filmed.

Cesarino
18-07-23, 10:31
What even are men at this point?

A couple of weeks ago a man was supposed to come meet me, and said he'd be there in 30 minutes. He didn't. Didn't hear a thing until the next morning when he wanted to come over for 'fun' and I text him back saying he'd lost all his chances. He replied saying he doesn't get chances, he gives them, and I shouldn't act like I'm better than him by giving them out, and he's the best.
Yeah ok, no, bye!

Then, a guy I was seeing for a long bit, who blocked me a year ago (for asking for the money he owed me) pops up on snap. I was expecting and apology, maybe he was gonna right the wrongs. Nope. He sent a pic of him saying he didn't know who I was, and another pic of him. Just fishing for girls. Ignoring or oblivious to my name and the fact he added me from contacts so a big clue he already knew me. And my name isn't rare, but unless he has the numbers of a hundred people with my name in his phone....

Where on earth do I find the confidence men have? And these are single men in their 30s acting like they are gods gift, but... they are just idiots. With no sense of other people's feelings.

I'm a big believer of you can act how you want, just don't expect other people to put up with it, and I'm not putting up with it. I've ignored both of them since. But these are men I've known/met before. We've had hang outs and chats. I'm not an anonymous tinder swipe.

Sorry for the rant or whatever. I just don't get why they act like dicks, dissappear, and pop back as if I forget who wronged me.