PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : The sneaky misogyny of leftist men

Cesarino
07-08-23, 14:10
A guy from my university who is very active in leftist student parties and has a fairly well known online persona in "woke" circles, got accused by multiple women of having assaulted them. This does not come as a surprise at all, but rather a pattern of leftist men claiming to be feminist whilst being regressives or creeps in reality.

I have another observation and I wish to hear your views on it. Many of these men also opt queer identities to shield them from criticism. This particular boy I am talking about had claimed to be asexual, which probably made him more unsuspecting to women. He also labeled himself as nonbinary and had used it when criticised for misogny. (A while back, he had made a post regarding feminism and was replying snarkily to all the women disagreeing. When asked why is he overriding women's voices, he had gone off about how he is trans and nonbinary and can't be accused of mansplaining)

What do you guys think about the misogny in leftist/liberal circles? I find it more nefarious honestly, because at least conservative men are open with it. Liberal/leftist men are wolves in sheepskin.

tigerwoods
07-08-23, 14:21
chi l'avrebbe mai detto

Cesarino
07-08-23, 14:24
I thought about the Queef sisters a lot when I first started taking pole dancing classes. Every now and then, a man would wander in and immediately master all the harder, upper body skills because they have inherently more upper body muscle mass. And I get pissed off every time America’s Got Talent or whatever features a male pole dancer. Pole dancing came from lady stripping, it’s not a man thing. Men just look like they’re doing gymnastics. It’s graceful and beautiful but SO ARE THE WOMEN.

But once again, the men can’t let us just have this one little thing. They have to come in and dominate and control and then scoff at how hard we have to work to get close to the same strength needed to do whatever trick. I’ve grown to really despise men on pole because it’s just annoying how we can’t even just have one thing to ourselves.

So I feel the same way about allegedly enlightened, lefty leaning men. While the patriarchy hurts everyone and feminism aims to work toward egalitarianism, I still can’t totally trust men to really have our backs. Maybe 5-10% of men are legit allies. The rest range from just sort of moving their mouths to try to say the right words to dismissive to outright hostile. So IDK if I can believe most of them. Trust but verify I guess?

medioman.
07-08-23, 14:40
A guy from my university who is very active in leftist student parties and has a fairly well known online persona in "woke" circles, got accused by multiple women of having assaulted them. This does not come as a surprise at all, but rather a pattern of leftist men claiming to be feminist whilst being regressives or creeps in reality.

I have another observation and I wish to hear your views on it. Many of these men also opt queer identities to shield them from criticism. This particular boy I am talking about had claimed to be asexual, which probably made him more unsuspecting to women. He also labeled himself as nonbinary and had used it when criticised for misogny. (A while back, he had made a post regarding feminism and was replying snarkily to all the women disagreeing. When asked why is he overriding women's voices, he had gone off about how he is trans and nonbinary and can't be accused of mansplaining)

What do you guys think about the misogny in leftist/liberal circles? I find it more nefarious honestly, because at least conservative men are open with it. Liberal/leftist men are wolves in sheepskin.

"assaulted" come no, si sarà permesso di aprire la porta o di cedere il posto in fila :nonsifa: