PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Va tutto bene su Reddit oppure...[2]

Cesarino
30-10-23, 12:36
What's going on with /r/therewasanattempt having "From the River to the Sea" flair on every new post?

Every post from the last 24 hours has that flair.

I always thought that sub was primarily for memes but it seems that has changed now that every post is required to have that flair. Prior to the recent mainstream attention of the Israel/Hamas war, no posts on that sub had that flair. A mod of the sub recently announced new rules, including it being a bannable offense to speak against Palestine

Are large subreddits like this allowed to force users to promote certain political beliefs such as "From the River to the Sea"?

Answer: there have been multiple posts on here asking this question, for some reason, they have all been removed. Here is a link to the last one

Answer: The mods here have deleted posts with basically the same exact question. This will likely get taken down shortly.

The answer is that the mod over there is pro Palestinian and they are abusing their power to promote Palestine and ban anyone who shows any sort of support for Israel. It is as simple as that.

Mdk
30-10-23, 12:45
I sub sono di chi li crea, per me è giusto che ci facciano quel che vogliono
Non ti piace? fatti il tuo sub, con blackjack e squillo di lusso

Ceccazzo
30-10-23, 12:45
i miei due sub preferiti NSFW sono stati bannati per mancanza di moderatori

Nightgaunt
30-10-23, 12:47
Se volete vedere a chi appartiene Reddit andate sulla sub di Doom o quella dei Batman Arkham.

Cesarino
30-10-23, 12:47
i miei due sub preferiti NSFW

https://www.thegamesmachine.it/forum/image.php?u=31&dateline=1451492281