PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Jade Raymond al lavoro su un nuovo Star Wars

Bishop76
03-06-16, 18:21
La news arriva da Games Informer:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/06/03/eas-motive-studio-now-employs-65-work-on-star-wars-game-underway.aspx?utm_content=buffer19a49&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It’s been 11 months since EA announced it had hired Assassin’s Creed producer Jade Raymond and founded the new Motive studio. In that time, the developer has grown to 65 people and is still looking to expand.

Work has begun on the Star Wars game recently revealed on an EA earnings call. The studio is also beginning to flesh out its original game that was also discussed.

quindi questo sarebbe un ulteriore titolo ambientato nell'universo creato da Lucas, che si va ad aggiungere a quello che dovrebbe essere in sviluppo presso i Visceral, sotto la guida di Amy Henning.

Harry_Lime
03-06-16, 21:05
ti correggo sulla scaletta ea e star wars.

-1 action adventure a squadre come seguito spirituale di star wars republic commando e diretto da amy enning e visceral
- star wars battlefront 2 dai DICE entro natale 2017
- 1 star wars completamente nuovo a squadre da vince zampella e respawn entertainment
1 star wars action adventure new ip diretto da jade raymond

i piani dovrebbero esaurirsi a dicembre 2019 con l'ultimo episodio della trilogia.

Bishop76
04-06-16, 09:47
mortaccioni tanta roba!!! c'č anche il rischio di essere sovraffollati da titoli di SW perņ...
in ogni caso ecco le parole di Jade Raymond:

https://i1.wp.com/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/43/1413840803-jade-raymond.jpg

Making Great Games at Motive Studios and Visceral Games

It’s been a busy year.

With EA Play right around the corner, I thought it would be a good time to update everyone on the world of Motive Studios and Visceral Games. Let’s get right to the point: we have awesome projects underway at both Motive and Visceral, and we are looking for some more amazing people to join our teams.

Last year, I wrote that the only limitation we have as game developers is the team’s imagination. I have always believed that to be true. But what’s really hit me since launching Motive last July and growing our team with so many talented people from across the world, is just how exciting and fun working with new people is. There truly is no limit to what’s possible.

Motive Studios is now 65 industry veterans strong, adding more each week, and driven by unbridled creativity to make unforgettable action games. We are well on our way, beginning our journey with a Star Wars game, and exploring ideas for our original IP. It’s really quite amazing to be a part of, and I can’t wait to be able to share more details about Motive’s projects.

Meanwhile, the team at Visceral Games is forging ahead into an exciting phase of development. Seeing Amy Hennig lead this team through the creative process has been incredible. She is a rare breed of storyteller, and she’s collaborating with the creative leaders at Lucasfilm to tell a new, authentic Star Wars story. Backed by the talented Visceral team, Amy and studio GM Scott Probst are taking this project in groundbreaking directions.

Of course, there’s a lot more to the story with each of these projects in our EA Star Wars portfolio, and we’ll be super excited to share more updates in the months ahead.

But first, if you’re interested in joining us, let’s talk! Two great studios, and a lot of great opportunities from the Motive team in Montreal to Visceral Games in Redwood Shores. We are looking for passionate developers in all areas who want to help create EA’s next great Star Wars games. Visit our Careers website for more information. We’d love to hear from you.

See you in a couple weeks!

Jade Raymond - Group General Manager Motive Studios and Visceral Games

Eliwan
04-06-16, 10:26
Letto niente. Che topa :sbav:

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk