Marvel vs. Capcom 4 [Multi] Marvel vs. Capcom 4

Risultati da 1 a 12 di 12

Discussione: Marvel vs. Capcom 4

Moderatore L'avatar di Bishop76

Marvel vs. Capcom 4

Capcom ha confermato a Plygon di essere al lavoro su di un nuovo Marvel Vs Capcom.
    Le novità principali saranno il focus sui personaggi del MCU Disney, quindi non ci saranno mutanti.

Marvel and Capcom characters will duke it out in a new crossover fighting game coming to consoles next year. Multiple sources tell Polygon that Marvel vs. Capcom 4 is currently in development and slated for release sometime in 2017.

Capcom will unveil Marvel vs. Capcom 4 this week alongside Sony’s PlayStation Experience event, we’ve been told, where the Capcom Cup 2016 Street Fighter 5 tournament will be held.

Fans of the series should expect Marvel vs. Capcom 4's roster of Marvel characters to draw strongly from the cinematic universe that Marvel Studios has popularized — and has full control over — during the past decade. That means fighting game fans will more likely see characters plucked from The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy films, and not from properties like the X-Men. Expect to see superheroes like Ant-Man and Groot make appearances, with characters of mutant origin — think Wolverine and Magneto — sitting out this entry.

Senior Member L'avatar di Mammaoca

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 4

Che triste trend che sta prendendo la Marvel. Spero nessuno si cachi sta buffonata

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Mammaoca Visualizza Messaggio
    Che triste trend che sta prendendo la Marvel. Spero nessuno si cachi sta buffonata
    purtroppo con i diritti in mano alla disney e alla fox è difficile ormai fare un crossover come i vecchi tempi

Senior Member L'avatar di Mammaoca

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bishop76 Visualizza Messaggio
    purtroppo con i diritti in mano alla disney e alla fox è difficile ormai fare un crossover come i vecchi tempi
    No. La fox ha diritti SOLO per i film. Per il resto è tutta roba marvel disney. Solo che estromettono appositamente tutto il mondo mutante da gran parte dei giochi.
    Ditemi voi se ha senso che in un picchiaduro non ci siano personaggi come wolverine..

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Mammaoca Visualizza Messaggio
    No. La fox ha diritti SOLO per i film. Per il resto è tutta roba marvel disney. Solo che estromettono appositamente tutto il mondo mutante da gran parte dei giochi.
    Ditemi voi se ha senso che in un picchiaduro non ci siano personaggi come wolverine..
    boh infatti è assurdo, e non sapevo che solo lato cinematografico avessero i diritti, tra l'altro pure la warner mi sa che ha qualcosa.
    vediamo un pò cosa annunceranno e cosa mostreranno prima di bollarlo come cagata.

Moderatore L'avatar di Joe
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeSlap PSN ID: Joe_Slap Steam ID: Joe_Slap

Quindi sarà una roba ala smash bros?

direct feed

Ecco le prime info:

2v2 with instant character swapping at any time
    • No assists confirmed by Game Informer
    • Infinity Gems replace X-Factor; said to be comparable to Capcom vs SNK 2's Groove System
    • 2 new characters to be revealed in ESPN's footage tomorrow (12/4)

Infinite’s fights are fought two-on-two and without call-in assist attacks, which might make some series fans a bit skeptical. But the move didn’t occur without a lot of consideration. The team at Capcom considered the decision for a long time before settling on two-versus-two for the sake of accessibility. Although frantic combat is core to the series, Director of Production at Capcom Mike Evans wants more casual fans to be able to jump in without being overwhelmed; in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, each player had to choose three characters from an enormous roster, then choose one of three assists for those characters. In Infinite, you’ll only have to select two characters and one Infinity Stone.

That trade comes with its upsides, even for more seasoned players. For one, you can now instantly swap in characters at any time. You can do this mid-combo, similar to Marvel Vs. Capcom 3’s aerial Team Aerial Combos but faster, and available on the ground as well. Capcom hasn’t nailed down specifics about how often players will be able to swap characters this way, but mentioned the goal is to give combos the freeform feel and endless permutations the series is known for. Having two characters makes this system far more manageable, since players will know for sure which character they’ll be swapping into during their combo, instead of having to memorize their team order.

To expand the number of options further, Capcom has removed the old “X-factor” mechanic from Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and replaced it with six Infinity Stones. This not only hints at some of the potential plot points in the game (since the six stones are a nod to the Infinity Gauntlet), but acts as a way to customize your two-person team. The two Infinity Stones we were shown had "power" and "time" abilities. Power seems to increase the potency of each attack and could potentially offer new super abilities while active, while Time allows players to dodge moves and pull off flurries of punches and kicks, increasing combo potential. Each stone will grant one ability that can be activated at any time, and one stronger ability will be more rare (again, the team has yet to work out the specifics of how they will limit this ability). When I brought up Street Fighter V’s V-System as a potential reference point for Infinity Stones, they instead pointed me toward Capcom Vs. SNK 2’s Groove System.
    Gameplay trailer:

- - - Aggiornato - - -

le immancabili gif:

ecco lo story trailer:

Senior Member L'avatar di nyonik

Nella speranza che questa volta oltre ai personaggi ci mettano pure il gioco...

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

nuovo gameplay:

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista