White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Release Date Revealed!
PQube is excited to announce the western release date for White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, the best-kept Korean horror secret in videogames.
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is coming to North America on August 1, 2017 and Europe on August 4, 2017 for PlayStation 4.
When a romantic gesture takes a wrong turn, you find yourself trapped inside a school at night. Survive encounters with horrifying ghosts, evade a murdering janitor and race against the clock to solve puzzles and save your fellow students.
With tense survival horror gameplay and bone-chilling scares, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is widely considered one of the scariest games ever made. This survival horror classic is being completely remade for current gen hardware with expanded gameplay features and new storylines to please and terrify both grizzled veterans and new scaredy-cats alike.
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School will be out worldwide on August 4, 2017!
The cult-classic returns!
The long-awaited remake of the Korean-only horror masterpiece is back to terrify an all-new generation of gamers. Redesigned from top-to-bottom for PS4 and PC, and boasting major story upgrades and mechanical overhauls, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is the essential reimagination of one of the scariest and most influential titles ever made.
Survival Horror Bites Back
– Resource-based health and save systems hark back to the Golden Era of horror.
Intense Stealth Gameplay
– Cover your tracks and stay hidden to avoid the killer janitors roaming the halls.
Dynamic Scare System
– Feeling brave? Higher difficulty settings increase the ghost and fright frequencies.
– Solve tricky puzzles and riddles to unlock ghost stories and collectibles.
Evolving Puzzle Solutions
– Forget using guides to cut corners – keypad and padlock codes differ every time!
Race Against the Clock
– Act fast to vanquish the school’s deadliest spirits… or suffer a painful end.
– Shape your relationships with fellow classmates using different dialogue options.
Nine Different Endings
– Who will live through the night? Your actions will determine your classmates’ fate!
Multiple Location Options
– Play from start to finish in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Russian.
– Updated to include bespoke PS4 trophy and Steam Achievements.
Check out #WhiteDay on social media! For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PQubeGames, and on Facebook at facebook.com/pqube.