[Ps5] Project Eve [Ps5] Project Eve

Risultati da 1 a 11 di 11

Discussione: [Ps5] Project Eve

Moderatore L'avatar di Bishop76

[Ps5] Project Eve

Reclaim the stolen Earth and decide for mankind’s destiny

In the not-too-distant future, mankind is expelled from Earth after losing the battle against the invaders called the NA:tives. To win back Earth, the player becomes Eve, the survivor of the paratrooper squad deployed from the Colony, who must fight through powerful enemies with new comrades. We invite you to join Eve’s adventure in the face of unknown creatures on a desolate, destroyed Earth.

Blood, blade, and… beauty

The Earth, embodied with such graceful graphics that take full advantage of PlayStation 5’s power, will convey unprecedented vibes that stand out from other post-apocalyptic worlds. As you accompany Eve throughout the game, you get one step closer to the secret hidden in this unusual world. Combat in Eve is deliberate – including attack, defense, and evasion – while remaining fluid and zestful. The only way to survive is to grasp the attack patterns of various enemies and counter with precise timing.

Continue the flow of battle after parrying and evading by weaving in multiple combo skills. Taking down enemies culminates in a spectacular and amusing display of power. The DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback amplifies this experience by manyfold. From the sensation of the blade slicing into the enemy to the exceptional skills that tingle your hands. We can’t wait to reveal new weapons that vividly showcase the DualSense controller’s features in the future.

Eve will do more than slay enemies with style in her adventure. Master the terrain by scaling walls, sliding tactically, swinging on ropes, and more. As you make your way through this environment utilizing diverse actions, try exploring and acquiring treasures hidden throughout the world!

As the game progresses, Eve acquires skills and items, growing stronger and stronger. Acquire Beta Gauge (BG) by parrying and evading in combat. You can then use BG to gain skills like piercing super armor, execute sweeping attacks, interrupt enemy combos, and more. Eve also has a Burst Gauge which accumulates with successive parries and combos, which can be used to activate buffs and powerful attacks like a leaping stab. You can also look forward to finding stylish costumes throughout the game to change Eve’s look.

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

Re: [Ps5] Project Eve

Promette bene

Moderatore L'avatar di Joe
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeSlap PSN ID: Joe_Slap Steam ID: Joe_Slap

Ma non interessa a nessuno? Il lungo video che hanno mostrato mi è piaciuto parecchio.

pm qui L'avatar di Absint

Lo devo riguardare. Di primo impatto, mi e' parso una roba decisamente stravista e mostri estremi in maniera abbastanza random (gli occhi dagli occhi.. )

il PDF L'avatar di Eric Starbuck
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eric starbuck PSN ID: Eric_Starbuck Steam ID: eric_starbuck

Vabè, il genere non fa per me e quindi anche se fosse un gioco TOP non mi interesserebbe particolramente. ma da ignorante mi sembra la copia "cinese" di un Bayonetta o un Nier Automata.

Mi ha fatto proprio l'effetto da "gioco di serie B".

Trovate i miei screenshots su Twitter, su STEAM e su IMGUR
    Se seguite i bundle e lo scambio Key, ecco la mia LISTA SCAMBI
    Seguite il Podcast di NG+Italia

pm qui L'avatar di Absint

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Eric Starbuck Visualizza Messaggio
    mi sembra la copia "cinese" di un Bayonetta o un Nier Automata.
    Esatto

Fui Doom e Seblon L'avatar di Dies Irae
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dies Irae PSN ID: Dies_Iraez

L'effetto cinesata è dato dal chara-design della superstar coreana Kim Hyung-Tae (i Magna Carta di Softmax, Last Rebellion di Nippon Ichi o Blade & Souls e altre uscite di NCsoft). A me questo tipo di ambientazione sci-fi dalle commistioni fantasy ha stancato da un bel pezzo ma è anche vero che i reali contender a Nier Automata/Replicant non si contano neppure sulle dita di una mano monca ed è un peccato lasciare inespresso quello slot di mercato. Un altro grande cambiamento dello sviluppo nell'ultimo decennio rispetto alle precedenti generazioni, in cui a un successo commerciale seguivano dozzine di figli e figliastri molti dei quali degeneri ma altri che riuscivano a svettare nel mucchio fino a risplendere di luce propria. Quindi ben venga Project Eve, anche se dal trailer non ispira grande originalità.

Gamer IDs

https://twitter.com/YOG3NSHA/status/...401987586?s=20

inizia la shitstorm per il personaggio troppo sessualizzato.

quello che fa l'aikido L'avatar di Viggio
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Viggio Steam ID: Viggio1979

Manco più segarci sulle fighe dei VG ci rimane...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 9S utilizzando Tapatalk

Playstation 4Pro, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 3, Playstation Vita, Playstation TV, Playstation Portable, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Sony PSX, Sega Mega Drive, Mini SNES - PC: CPU Intel i5 2500K ,MoBo Asus , 4x2GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Mhz , GeForce GTX 570 1280MB DDR5, SSD OCZ 60 GB, HD Maxtor SATA 320 GB 7200 rpm, Sound Blaster Extreme Gamer Fatal1ty 64 MB, sistema audio Creative 5.1 -

Gamer IDs

ci rimarranno le mod con le skimpy armor set.

Moderatore L'avatar di Joe
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeSlap PSN ID: Joe_Slap Steam ID: Joe_Slap

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Eric Starbuck Visualizza Messaggio
    https://twitter.com/YOG3NSHA/status/...401987586?s=20

inizia la shitstorm per il personaggio troppo sessualizzato.
    cheduepalle.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su