Mighty No. 9 [Multi] Mighty No. 9

Risultati da 1 a 13 di 13

Discussione: Mighty No. 9

Moderatore L'avatar di Bishop76

Mighty No. 9

Nuovo trailer "Masterclass":

Re: Mighty No. 9

arrivano le prime recensioni, purtroppo il gioco sembra aver tradito di molto le aspettative:

IGN - 5.6
    Despite its pedigree, Mighty No. 9 doesn’t seem to have a good sense of what was fun about Mega Man, or 2D action-platformers in general. There are brief moments where its pieces come together, but even then it’s hamstrung by its visually joyless art and animation. The soul of the Blue Bomber just isn’t here, and worse yet there’s no endearing personality of its own, and as a result, Mighty No. 9 feels much more like a second-rate imposter than a spiritual successor.
    The Jimquisistion - 4/10
    What’s perhaps most annoying about Mighty No. 9 is that Inafune clearly knows how to fix many of the problems present in the game. There’s a DLC transformation that allows attacking upwards from the beginning of the game and an additional DLC boss which throws out the gimmicks and just relies on skilled combat movement to fight.

There are examples in Mighty No.9 of Inafune designing content that feels rewarding, but it’s often set aside as optional DLC rather than being a core aspect of the game’s design.

Much like an anime fan on prom night, I would rather be at home playing Mega Man than here. I would rather be playing Shovel Knight. I would rather be playing most games in this genre.

Mighty No. 9? More like Shitey No. 9!
    Gamespot - 5/10

For a game that's meant to bear the legacy of a classic series, Mighty No. 9 barely succeeds. It may rouse excitement from time to time, but by and large, it lacks a pervading sense of artistry, both in its level design and presentation. Platformers--and even Mega Man-like games in particular--are readily available. For one to stand out and leave a mark, it has to do something novel that speaks to the player and the conventions of the genre; something to spark wonder and excitement. Mighty No. 9 is an inoffensively average game sprung from the memories of the past, with little to show for its position in the present.
    Destructoid - 6.5/10

Following Mighty No. 9 has been one hell of a ride. Having backed it in 2013 at a low pledge level, I can't say that I'm exactly disappointed with the end result. It still has a lot of baggage to unload (the 3DS and Vita ports aren't even dated yet), but most Mega Man fans will find solace in the fact that it didn't end up being a disaster. Other than the art style, of course.
    XboxAchievements - 55
    If you've got a hankering for old-school platformers (albeit ones bastardised by a few modern conventions) Mighty No. 9 is a game for you. If you were going to pick it up on a whim because you fancied a taste of Capcom's golden age, you're better off looking elsewhere. Hardcore gamers eat your heart out, but don't expect to sleepwalk through this one.

PlayStation Universe - 5.5
    Mighty No.9 fails to recapture the spark of its Mega Man heritage in any meaningful way. There’s not much inherently wrong with how it plays, but it is haphazardly presented and not quite as enjoyable as it could be.

Esticazzi? L'avatar di Ro9

Un enorme peccato. Inafune si è giocato la sua credibilità per futuri Kickstarter tra l'altro.

From 2001 with love L'avatar di Austin Punisher

se faila anche commercialmente possiamo seppellire megaman definitivamente nell'oblio, mai più capcom torna sui suoi passi.
    Se fosse stato ottimo avrebbe dimostrato a big c che han sbagliato a terminare il genere.
    neverforget

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Austin Punisher Visualizza Messaggio
    se faila anche commercialmente possiamo seppellire megaman definitivamente nell'oblio, mai più capcom torna sui suoi passi.
    Se fosse stato ottimo avrebbe dimostrato a big c che han sbagliato a terminare il genere.
    no ma poi fanno anche incazzare le dichiarazioni di Inafune:

“It’s better than nothing”. That’s the assessment of Keiji Inafune following the damning critical reception of his new platformer Mighty No.9.
    The reviews for the game have not been kind, with the title currently carrying a Metacritic rating of 60 per cent. There has also been some frustration about the game’s visuals, which – as per this Eurogamer video – are nothing like the quality previously hinted at.
    To celebrate the Mighty No.9’s North American and Japanese launch, developer Comcept ran a live stream in which Inafune himself appeared to admit that things hadn’t panned out as expected.
    "The reality is they put everything into making this game,” Inafune said, as translated by Comcept’s Ben Judd, Vice reports. “They didn't try to microtransaction it out, they didn't try to DLC it out for extra money. They put it all in.
    “So, for now, this is what you see and what you get, for the Mighty No. 9 world. But, again, we can hope that if things go well, there'll be sequels. Because I'll tell you what, I'm not getting my 2D side-scrolling fill. And at the end of the day, even if it's not perfect, it's better than nothing. At least, that's my opinion."
    Judd also explained how Inafune began work on other projects once the game had hit around the 70 per cent completion mark and was not involved in its porting to various platforms.
    Mighty No.9 was crowdfunded to the tune of $3.8m back in September 2013, but has since been hit with a string of delays, as well as questions about the campaign’s sincerity. Note that the Xbox 360, Mac and Linux versions have been delayed, with 360 backers instead being offered a Steam code for PC.
    cioè, tutto quello che dice per giustificarsi è "meglio di niente"??? la gente ha creduto in lui, ha pagato prima finanziando il gioco che dal KS sembrava essere meglio, per avere sta porcata? gente così deve fallire miseramente, ma dove è andata a finire l'umiltà giapponese

American guy in Italy L'avatar di tizio_incognito

I giappi si sono bevuti il cervello un bel po' di tempo fa, da una decina di anni producono una quantità immensa di schifezze in campo videoludico.

I am Vengeance L'avatar di Alteridan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Alteridan PSN ID: Alteridan_XTX Steam ID: Alteridan

Non c'entra la provenienza, il problema è che i game designer non sono producer e non sanno come si gestiscono dei progetti. Inafune si è trovato con 4 milioni di dollari tra le mani che non ha saputo gestire, da qui i rinvii e tutti i problemi dello sviluppo: il risultato è un gioco abbozzato che non è riuscito a soddisfare le aspettative.
    Sono cose che sono già successe in passato, vedi Molyneux, e che continueranno a succedere finché si darà carta bianca a dei game designer che hanno degli indubbi meriti e delle competenze fuori discussione, ma che non hanno alle spalle qualcuno che gli dica come si manda materialmente avanti una baracca.

Cacacazzi L'avatar di Talismano

Ma avete visto il gameplay? Ci sono flash game sia graficamente che contenutisticamente che gli cagano in testa. E magari sviluppati pure da una persona sola

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Talismano Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma avete visto il gameplay? Ci sono flash game sia graficamente che contenutisticamente che gli cagano in testa. E magari sviluppati pure da una persona sola
    si è vero, in ogni caso credo che Alteridan abbia fatto un buon punto di cosa è accaduto.
    TRa l'altro pare sia anche uno scandalo tecnicamente, su wii-u gira malissimo e su ps4 ha 40 fps di media.

Su x360 mi pare lo hanno pure rimandato

I am Vengeance L'avatar di Alteridan
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Alteridan PSN ID: Alteridan_XTX Steam ID: Alteridan

Sì, hanno trovato un bug in sede di certificazione.

Esticazzi? L'avatar di Ro9

Pazzesco.

Che gigantesca occasione sprecata. Potevano avere la chance per rilanciare questo genere di giochi (del quale sento fortemente la mancanza) ma come ha detto Austin ora c'è il rischio che Capcom ci metta definitivamente una pietra sopra.

Se non l'avesse già fatto, capcom, non ci sarebbe stato nemmeno bisogno di sto kickstarter videoludicamente fallimentare.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su