GW boardgames GW boardgames

Pagina 1 di 39 12311 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 20 di 780

Discussione: GW boardgames

Moderatore L'avatar di Fenris
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Fenr

GW boardgames

Perchč ad aprirne uno per ogni nuovo che tirano fuori ultimamente ci si muore :asd

Newest on the board

https://video-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/...7c&oe=580137BA

Strutturalmente sembra simile a Betrayal at calth,anche se i rumor dicevano che meccanicamente sarą diverso.

"Solo una cosa, Vash the Stampede č un soprannome,mi piacerebbe conoscere il tuo vero nome." "Te lo puoi scordare!Tu stai cercando un regalo da portare nell'aldilą,non č vero?" "Ma che dici,avanti dimmelo." "A noi non servono i nomi,dico bene reverendo?"
    We aren't men disguised as dogs.We are wolves disguised as men
    Do you behold...The continuation to your dream?

Gamer IDs

Re: GW boardgames

"Solo una cosa, Vash the Stampede č un soprannome,mi piacerebbe conoscere il tuo vero nome." "Te lo puoi scordare!Tu stai cercando un regalo da portare nell'aldilą,non č vero?" "Ma che dici,avanti dimmelo." "A noi non servono i nomi,dico bene reverendo?"

Moggi idolo!
    Localitą
    Melbourne
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ilbelbecchino Steam ID: 76561198018696825

Preso ieri WD con su la recensione di Burning of Prospero. Bellissime minia, ma il gioco...

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

I BG GW fondamentalmente si dividono in quelli fatti come veicolo per miniature dei main game e quelli veri

Silver tower e BB sono il secondo tipo,Prospero e Calth il primo

Al momento nelle mie manine unte ci sono 2 BaC ed 1 BoF. E spero di fermarmi presto, Le mie armate di IF e SOH stanno prendendo forma

Moggi idolo!
    Localitą
    Melbourne
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ilbelbecchino Steam ID: 76561198018696825

Preferisco ancora troppo il classico Warhammer a queste skirmish.

Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Entreri Visualizza Messaggio
    Al momento nelle mie manine unte ci sono 2 BaC ed 1 BoF. E spero di fermarmi presto, Le mie armate di IF e SOH stanno prendendo forma

Io ho passato Prospero

Mi interessavano solo i tartaros,dei pezzi millini e lupini me ne facevo niente,come dei tattici 110 to 140 E non avendo nessuno con cui giocare il board in questo periodo,tanto vale che aspetti escan singoli per comprarmene 5

Gamer IDs

Adeptus titanicus pare slittato,se ne parla per fine anno se va bene

Perņ pare che lo slittamento abbia aumentato le possibilitą di avere pił pezzi fatti in plastica invece che in resina,quindi..

Gamer IDs

edit:nvm,venuto fuori che č un vg
    Ultima modifica di Fenris; 18-01-17 alle 13:28

power behind the throne L'avatar di golem101
    Localitą
    lungo il passaggio di Nord-Ovest

Awww, sto finendo le conversioni di Imperial Flagellants e Chaos Cultists come warband di Redemptionists.

Lanciafiamme ed evisceratori.
    Problem is, you're not going to jail. I'm going to jail.
    I'll do life. Will serve my time. I swear I will.

Gamer IDs

We had a chat with James Hewitt after the Adeptus Titanicus seminar this morning and got ahold of some cool images from the upcoming book.

James: While the game was clearly inspired by previous editions of Titanicus, as well as Epic, it’s very much it’s own new thing. We tried to make it so that it has lots of detail, but still plays quickly. The overall gist is that it puts you in the command throne of an individual Titan, so you are directing the action as shields and limbs take damage and crew succumb to the rigors of battle.

Localitą

Ehm, la prima immagine sono degli Imperial Knights...

Comunque, ho preso Gangs of Commorragh, principalmente per le minia, ma č un titolo che sta in piedi da solo ed ha una sua dignitą. E' molto pił interessante e completo dei due big box dedicati alla Horus Heresy (Betrayal at Calth e Burning of Prospero), ed č leghe avanti a titoli leggerini come Assassinorum Force o Deathwatch Overkill.
    Promosso senza esitazioni.

Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da golem101 Visualizza Messaggio
    Ehm, la prima immagine sono degli Imperial Knights...
    Lo so,probabilmente vuol dire che ci infileranno anche quelli,tanto per

edit:infatti
    Right then, here is what I learned from this morning's seminar on Adeptus Titanicus:

Andy Hoare is the lead designer.

Still a WIP with not all of the rules nailed down so no release date as yet and not sure whether it'll be plastic or resin. Probably a mix.

Game built around 5 units or so per side with a standard 4x4 area but lots of campaign missions are 6x4. Play testing games of 5v5 were about 2hrs long.

Turn sequence based on the original AT scheme of 'I go you go, next phase':
    Initiative
    Move
    Repair
    Shoot
    Combat

Core rule book has 3 ways of play: open, matched and narrative (battles from HH series)

Uses some custom dice - e.g. reactor dice for over loading weapons etc.

Status cards are used for unit stats, locational damage and critical damage effects. App support for this may come if it proves popular enough. Command terminal cards with pegs to keep track of things will be used - sounded a bit like Armada.

Models are much bigger than the old scale AT - no specifics shared but a Warlord will be noticeably bigger than a Space Marine Dreadnaught. All the current titans and knights FW make will appear in AT. Knights will be the smallest unit. Decals and banners will be available.

Knights are basically disposable pawns but can cause a fair bit of damage in groups (known as knight banners).

Titans will come with weapon options with pre cut holes for magnetisation but no magnets for legal reasons.

Some of the old legios are going to be coming back. Focus on the battle on Beta Garmin(?) (Known as the 'Titan death' because of the carnage amongst the Titan legions). Lots of background on Legio Crytos (from the Tallarn books) linked to the Iron Warriors. Legio specific warlord traits appear granting army wide buffs to give the legios different flavours

No definite plans to do orks/eldar etc but will do terrain and objective pieces. This is most definitely NOT a prelude to a revamped Epic.
    Ultima modifica di Fenris; 06-02-17 alle 15:37

Gamer IDs

Talisman’s back!

Lots of good news for fans of the Talisman board game today.

We are delighted to announce that this classic and much loved game will be getting a new edition, with an expected release later this year. At the moment, we don’t have much info on what that release will look like or an exact date for you, but we’re sure it will be a great new edition of an already excellent game.

Localitą

Boh, prevedibile. E' un titolo che tira, la licenza tornata in-house dopo la gestione FFG č stupido lasciarla a prendere polvere, č un ottimo biglietto d'ingresso per (ri)entrare seriamente nel segmento dei boardgames, eccetera.

D'altro canto, Talisman mi ha sempre fatto cacare. Un Runebound seconda edizione se lo ingolla senza sforzo.
    L'unico interesse č vedere se lo integrano con una qualche ambientazione GW (Old World/Age of Sigmar) o se lasciano il fantasy generico senza rischi. Ma č un interesse molto limitato.

Gamer IDs

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1734

Apparentemente Shadow over Hammerhal č un pņ diverso da Silver tower

Se non ho capito male,č pure previsto che ci sia un gm ha rollare per i mostri e narrare la storia

Gamer IDs

Right now we don’t have a huge amount of detail on this set (though we will, very soon), but what we do know is that it is a squad-level game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The specific setting is the hive cities of War Zone: Armageddon, and the two forces pitted against each other are Space Marines Scouts from the Blood Angels Chapter and ferocious Ork Boyz.
    Maybe...

Localitą

Gamer IDs

Localitą

Those veteran gamers out there will be keen to learn that much of the ruleset is based off of the classic Necromunda game, including some in-between game advancements and earning experience that can see your small recon-force grow to become an elite unit of honed killers.

You’ll be able to expand your game with extra models for the two squads in the box, or even add whole new races. The Kill Teams are all designed to be built around squads in an army you might already have, or can pick-up in a single boxed set. Here are a few of the units that you will be able to use, in case you wanted to get started building and painting now:

Skitarii Rangers
    Chaos Space Marines Cultists
    Dark Eldar Wyches
    Dire Avengers
    Eldar Guardians
    Harlequin Troupe
    Grey Knights Strike Squad
    Necron Immortals
    Necron Warriors
    Tau Empire Pathfinder Team
    Tyranid Warrior Brood
    Neophyte Hybrids
    Scouts
    Scouts with sniper rifles
    Cadian Infantry Squad
    Ork Boyz
    Peccato che manchino i Catachani... ma con Wyches, Skitarii, Tau e Cultisti del Chaos (pił le mie vecchie warbands di Necromunda) dovrei stare a posto.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su