Oggi nella gloriosa nazione Islamica del Gambia Oggi nella gloriosa nazione Islamica del Gambia

Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 20 di 25

Discussione: Oggi nella gloriosa nazione Islamica del Gambia

Huxley

Oggi nella gloriosa nazione Islamica del Gambia

si balla

Too long I won't read:

Dittatore ventennale perde le elezioni presidenziali, assicura passaggio di consegne pacifico, il successore minaccia investigazioni su violazioni dei diritti umani perpetrate dal regime, dittatore torna sui suoi passi e si attacca fortissimo alla cadegra con denuncia di brogli durante le votazioni e dichiarazione di stato di emergenza, oggi dovrebbe aver luogo la cerimonia di insediamento del nuovo presidente, non si sa che posizione assumerà l'esercito, ma le truppe nigeriane son già con uno stivalone sospeso oltre confine per assicura una transizione di potere democratica

Per trovare il Gambia nella cartina dovete cercare DENTRO il Senegal :asd

http://www.ilpost.it/2017/01/18/gamb...-di-emergenza/

Senior Member L'avatar di Decay

Re: Oggi nella gloriosa nazione Islamica del Gambia

two is megl che one

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

il gambia è una striscia marrone senza elica e timone nel senegal?

Huxley

errore mio, chiudete questo

koba44

In Gambia non gambia mai un gazzo.

Granny Member L'avatar di Maelström

Il Drago Dormiente L'avatar di Zhuge
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zhuge1988 Steam ID: zhuge88

il gambia è tipo la tenia del senegal

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/onl...e.php?id=92274
    Corsair iCue5000X RGB - Asus ROG-STRIX Z690 F-GAMING ARGB - Intel Core i7 12700K - Corsair iCue H150i Capellix RGB - 2X Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB - Samsung 980PRO M.2 1TB NVMe PCIe - PCS 1TBe SSD M.2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Corsair 1000W RMx Series MOD. 80PLUS GOLD - Asus ROX-STRIX GEFORCE RTX3070Ti 8GB - Kit 4 ventole Corsair LL120 RGB LED - Windows 11 64bit

Senior Member L'avatar di Bicio

Peace&Love L'avatar di NoNickName

in Gambia non gambia mai niende

ma ci stanno persone ingambia?

koba44

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Decay Visualizza Messaggio
    ma ci stanno persone ingambia?
    Hanno un QI medio superiore a tutta l'Africa: 65.

GoldMember L'avatar di cobolo

Ceffiga?
    Te la farà annusare, ma neanche in maniera diretta. Tipo solo l'odore delle dita dopo che se l'è grattata. Ovviamente si intende tutto in chiave metaforica, non arriverete a condividere una simile intimità.

Huxley

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da cobolo Visualizza Messaggio
    Ceffiga?
    primo risultato con Gambia women

On a recent visit to an up country Gambian village, I got talking to a young woman who seemed particularly interested in me and seemed to be shocked at the fact that I didn’t have a wife or girlfriend in the UK. She suddenly asked me if I would marry her, which I took as joking around and replied positively, but in an equally jocular manor.

The next day, I found out that she had called our guide, and he had invited her to the lodge as there was a party that night for a tourist’s birthday. She arrived with her brother as chaperone and he was soon telling me what a good family she came from, what a great cook she was and that she would bear me many children. It was a bit overwhelming really. There seemed to be an expectation that I would propose to her there & then, which certainly wasn’t going to happen.

I later learned that another young woman from a different village I had visited earlier on my trip had called into the lodge that same day and seemed to have similar intentions! I just need one more and I’ve got a Thomas Hardy novel!

I’m not so naive to think that she was motivated by my (not!) dashing good looks, and I should add that I am easily old enough to be her father. I know that if this went any further, there would be an expectation of an improvement in lifestyle for her and her family from this arrangement. I made it very clear from the start that I am not wealthy by UK standards and wouldn’t be able to bring her to live in the UK, which they didn’t seem bothered about. From the conversations I had with the lodge manager (himself married to a European woman who has relocated to TG to run the business with him) the sort of “marriage” they were talking about is more of a local ceremony than an official legally binding contract, and they would be looking at small donations to the improvement of the village, gifts for the family etc. They reckon that about 50% of these relationship work out in the long term. There are obviously lots of cultural differences to be negotiated, expectations to be managed, long periods spent apart and some of course (especially in the tourist areas) who are entering into these relationships with the sole intention of rinsing their new partners at every opportunity, or to get an EU passport.

There’s not much online about men getting into relationships with Gambian women, but lots of references to women “sex tourists” getting involved with younger Gambian men, often with heart-breaking results. However, I did meet a couple of women in TG involved in these types of relationships who seemed quite happy.

The lodge are going to do some detective work for me to find out more about the family and their intentions (as well as girl No 2, whose family they have some knowledge of and think is a better “suitor”), but in the meantime, I’d interested in hearing peoples thoughts on this, especially from those who are in or have been in relationships with Gambian women. How does Gambian courtship usually work? Is it usual for a woman to propose to a man and to expect an answer so quickly? What are the main motivations in Gambian marriage? Is it love/attraction based, or are issues of financial stability, security and integration with, and care of, the extended family of more importance in poorer Gambian communities?

Amico di tutti L'avatar di Sinex/

Pare che coso abbia prestato giuramento all'ambasciata di Gambia in Senegal

Sbrotfl
    Adesso con che cazzo di soldati ci rientra nel suo paese?

cmq se sei big in japan sei small in gambia

E via col tamburone new wave

Huxley

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Sinex/ Visualizza Messaggio
    Pare che coso abbia prestato giuramento all'ambasciata di Gambia in Senegal

Sbrotfl
    Adesso con che cazzo di soldati ci rientra nel suo paese?
    con quelli ghanesi, senegalesi e nigeriani, dice la BBC

also, yum yum

- - - Aggiornato - - -

"On average, Gambian men have 8.4 children, whereas Gambian women have 6.4," she points out. The disparity suggests widespread adultery. "These examples are not isolated cases. The men all say things that I have heard myself from Gambian men."

Early Access L'avatar di Orologio

Huxley

'orto mio

Si amano

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati