Yello fellows of DPP, actives and lurkers alike. So, after playing several modded games of Civilization V, I came up with this scenario. Haven't gotten Civ 6, I haven't heard good thing about it.

Greetings exalted leader, who might you be in this game of nations? The Empress of the small, but influential Americans? Consul to the scientifically advance Zulus? The President of the Germans, whose borders stretch from coast to coast? The terrible and ferocious warlord of the French?

Whoever you decide to be, I am one of the nations that inhabit the world, be we neighbors, or on completely different sides of the world. What the relationship our nations have is listed below.

- One of us proposes a deal. Passage through our lands, a luxury one of us covets, or simply just gold. However, one of us doesn't think the terms are fair. And no, the armies are not intimidating. I'm sure some favors will change that tune.

- Our peoples have been at war for hundreds of years, cities have been captured or razed, armies and generals rose and fell. Now, the capital is all that remains and that too fell before the onslaught. A nation has been broken, and the leader is now a trophy.

- Our nations have enjoyed long and prosperous relations with each other, and with several rival nations rising to prominence, a unification may be in order. Dear leader, will your people join mine? Will we combine our might to face the trails of this new world?

- Whatever you may suggest. I'm all ears.

Modded leaders and nations are permitted, if you know any of them.

Residents of DPP, will you join me in this scenario? Will we craft a wondrously lewd tale, or will one of us stop responding, leaving the message to be buried. Will we create a scenario to stand the test of time?