DEAR SKYWOLF, there are only two turn ons for a woman !!! DEAR SKYWOLF, there are only two turn ons for a woman !!!

Risultati da 1 a 18 di 18

Discussione: DEAR SKYWOLF, there are only two turn ons for a woman !!!

Senior Member L'avatar di Cesarino

DEAR SKYWOLF, there are only two turn ons for a woman !!!

I am not talking about attraction but a turn on. Wet panties.

I won't bore you with words like confidence and assertiveness. I am not here to sell you a book.

The turn ons are,

Aggression
    Other women

A male would fight or flee an aggressive male. A female would fight or befriend. A physically aggressive male releases oxytocin in a female. Oxytocin in short is the bonding chemical; the stuff that makes mothers care for infants and panties wet.

Women are turned on by criminals, fascists of all sorts, drug dealers, psychopaths, vampires, werewolves, soldiers physically. In movies women have more sympathy - oxytocin - for the villan than the hero. A borderline psychopath like the Joker is sexually attractive. A violent rapist is more likely to give orgasms than a hard working-9-5-guy.

As a man do you dream of submissive rape sex ? But women do.

All the body building essentially makes you attractive because you can beat the shit out of her. It's the veiled threat that is attractive. If she can not submit to you in some way, she is not attracted to you.

Female lions survived by submitting to the aggressive males and friending them and killing of weaker males. Aggression releases oxytocin. There is no fighting nature.

Women are also attracted to women. If you embody femininity along with all its nuances you are attractive to women. This can be seen in sigma males like Russel Brand.

11-07-02 L'avatar di Qoelet

Re: DEAR SKYWOLF, there are only two turn ons for a woman !!!

"hard working 9-5" ha la pausa pranzo pagata, lo stronzo.
    Dio che odio.

ThorosSudatos

Cioè sono attraenti i cattivi/comunque tizi tosti e quelli un poco effeminati.

Ma non insieme perchè immagino ci sia una contraddizione. Boh, sembra plausibile almeno in questa conclusione.

Bannato

bravo ma non ci voleva l'articolo di seduzione.it per sapere che le donne sono attratte da un uomo deciso

Senior Member L'avatar di Nightgaunt

Voi mammiferi siete così affascinanti...

beh, sono d'accordo con l'articolo.

ma nell'epoca delle armi da fuoco sai cosa ti serve essere alpha. Il problema è che se ti sparo poi passo il resto della vita o almeno qualche anno se riesco a dimostrare che era eccesso di legittima difesa in carcere.

è......whats the point ?

ThorosSudatos

E' l'epoca delle armi da fuoco da 500 anni. Comunque non è che l'alpha, ammettendo che sia sensata la classificazione, è necessariamente la Montagna che Cavalca che uccide le gente sbattendo le palpebre. Un leader a caso è alpha. Direi che serve essere alpha

Senior Member L'avatar di Nightgaunt

Bisognerebbe costringere la gente muscolosa ad avere una sorta di porto d'armi obbligatorio

Il buon Samuel Colt aveva reso gli uomini tutti uguali, poi come al solito i legislatori hanno rovinato tutto.

Senior Member L'avatar di Decay

il disagio

Senior Member L'avatar di GenghisKhan

Ennesimo TL;DR !

macs

Boh, secondo me ha ragione anche se forse è un po' esagerato.

Senior Member L'avatar di gnappinox1

Pensandoci bene, una delle poche volte in cui una ragazza ha coccolato la mia faccia tra le sue tette è stato poco dopo una discussione cazzuta con altre persone ed ho fatto valere il mio punto di vista senza cedere.
    Avrà visto l'aggressività? le palle?? il coraggio???

Fatto sta che dopo, quando eravamo in privato mi prende la testa, mi chiama "piccolo mio" e me la affonda tra le sue tette

Orsettino verde L'avatar di Kordian

Immagino che anche un notevole conto in banca faccia rilasciare ossitocine alle donne

Inviato dal mio SM-A500FU utilizzando Tapatalk
    Ho smesso di supportare Bicio ma sostengo qaz_tan
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Baddo Visualizza Messaggio
    take a walk on the wild side! chi vive uhmando muore fappando.

o sei ricco
    o sei Rocco
    o DiCaprio nel '98

(sia nel senso "o sei bello come lui" che "o affondi con lei che sta sulla porta che ne reggeva due")

Bannato

si

Bannato

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da sisonoio Visualizza Messaggio
    o sei ricco
    o sei Rocco
    o DiCaprio nel '98

(sia nel senso "o sei bello come lui" che "o affondi con lei che sta sulla porta che ne reggeva due")
    si e se mio nonno aveva la carriola era vergine

l'unica cosa certa con una donna, aldilà delle solite idiozie (magari anche vere, ma non le tue) che si raccontano gli uomini tra di loro per darsi dei consigli, è che non devi mostrarti debole

Utente di Cinisello L'avatar di Glasco

Una rastrelliera per fucili? Io non possiedo neanche un fucile, tantomeno una gamma di fucili che richieda un'intera rastrelliera. Che ci faccio con una rastrelliera per fucili?

Senior Member L'avatar di Cesarino

Synopsis:

I've never really seen any extensive posts on the nature of shit tests and people tend to rely on "agree and amplify" as their crutch for dealing with shit tests (which is not always a wise move) so not having written anything related to TRP theory in a while my latest piece looks at shit tests, explains them and gives some examples. Enjoy. Any questions pertaining to the article topic? Feel free to ask in the comments (here or on the blog, it doesn't matter.)

If you're relatively new to TRP and are unsure about "what a shit test is" I urge you to check this piece out in its entirety.

Excerpt:

Contents:

1.) Introduction

2.) What Are Shit Tests & What Purpose Do They Serve?

3a.) Shit Tests & Game

3b.) Shit Test Passed & Shit Test Failed: An Example

3c.) Examples: Standard Shit Tests Women Use

4a.) Shit Test Variation & Severity

4b.) Basic Shit Tests - Frame Probing & Word Play

4c.) Advanced Level Shit Tests - Psychological Games

4d.) Nuclear Shit Tests

5.) Passing Shit Tests

6.) In Closing

Introduction:

Many in the manosphere seem to think that shit testing is a social device unique to women; whereby a form of social test is employed to determine the social fitness of a male in order to discern if he is a viable sexual option or not. Now whilst this isn't wrong per se, it is an incredibly limited and rudimentary view of shit testing. Shit tests are a basic yet vitally important part of understanding and applying the red pill philosophy to your life. Even if you don't agree with red pill philosophy per se, shit tests still affect you. As a basic social dynamic, shit tests are something so intricately unavoidable that you're going to want to be able to identify and quash them as a matter of due course. Now without further ado, let us begin.

What Are Shit Tests & What Purpose Do They Serve?:

Why are they called shit tests? Well when somebody "gives you shit" and fucks around with your head to see how you will react, what you are experiencing is typically a (series of) shit test(s). Everyone has been shit tested, gets shit tested and will continue to be shit tested; It's an unavoidable part of human interaction. We use shit tests to make value judgements about people and likewise they can be used to determine how you cope under pressure. The underlying theme behind the mechanism of shit tests is that they will always test your mettle. Hence the name is not only fitting, but likewise accurate. Shit tests don't always have to be questions, they can be blanket (but accusatory/provocative) assertions. These assertions will be designed to elicit an emotional reaction from you and push you into a state of reactivity, causing you to reveal information about yourself.

"Ok, I get that, but why not just ask me what you want to know rather than play these silly games?"

Humans have a propensity to lie and tell people what they think they want to hear. This is especially true of women and the effeminate men who emulate them; both are consensus seeking creatures who crave group approval. This goes some way to explaining why women regardless of social standing indulge in vapid social pleasantries that men of substance have neither the time nor inclination for, but I digress.

On the immediately observable surface level the majority of people are concealing their true identity. Thus in order to make accurate deductions about the personalities around us we must challenge them subtextually and draw conclusions about "what they're really like" based upon their responses. Shit tests can be blatant or they can be covert, how they manifest depends upon the intent and personality of the individual employing the test. The sum potential combination of differing shit test scenarios is so vast that I cannot possibly give an example of each and every possible outcome in this article. Therefore I shall instead bestow you with the knowledge necessary to refine your own analytical capabilities so that you may act accordingly when you find yourself being shit tested.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su