Re: Hype

Allora ea fa un servizio sociale a separare gli sprovveduti dai loro soldi

Senior Member L'avatar di Howard TD

Il grosso problema di fifa rimane il gameplay

Diversity Officer, He/She L'avatar di Fruttolo

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Necronomicon Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma poi le carte bisogna rifarsele ogni anno?
    Anno nuovo
    Gioco nuovo
    Rose con trasferimenti nuovi
    Caratteristiche giocatori aggiornati

Quindi squadra nuova da rifare

Questo è un esempio di probabilità che puoi avere

Quelli che fanno unpacking su youtube spendono (che poi sono comunque sponsorizzati, lo fanno solo se sono certi di avere un ritorno) migliaia di euro

Lavora Troppo L'avatar di Ceccazzo

vabbeh ma i gatcha sono giochi fatti così, le regole sono chiare a tutti, non capisco davvero lo stupore della cosa

quello che ho postato oggi è giusto una prospettiva che qualcuno ha fatto dopo che EA ha dichiarato che tutti possono regolarmente ottenere tutto il meglio
    e ha calcolato decine di migliaia di ore oppure una cifra in soldi che equivale al costo di un appartamento

bonus: leggendo ho scoperto che EA parla del mercato e del trading come meccanica del gioco e abilità che un potenziale aspirante esports player deve avere, ma loro bannano utenti che si mettono lì ore ad effettuare questa pratica

lo scandalo che ho linkato giorni fa è che qualcuno, dopo anni che andava avanti sta cosa e tanti sono stati omertosi pur essendone a conoscenza, ha aperto il vaso di pandora mostrando come ci siano dipendenti di EA che sottobanco hanno imbastito un mercato nero dove ti mettono nell'account i giocatori che vuoi (a migliaia di euro l'uno)

figurati se EA non s'è triggerata

bonus: il servizio clienti di EA ha sempre detto che non è possibile mettere mano agli account e loro non possono fare cose quando c'era da risolvere problemi
    Ultima modifica di Fruttolo; 17-03-21 alle 23:12

> prima cosa che mettono al centro dell'attenzione una attrice dalla carnagione scura
    > A YOUNG WOMAN IN A THREATENING WORLD

preordinato

via saluta la responsabile diversità e inclusività di microsoft

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Fruttolo Visualizza Messaggio

> prima cosa che mettono al centro dell'attenzione una attrice dalla carnagione scura
    > A YOUNG WOMAN IN A THREATENING WORLD

preordinato
    La tipa è gnocca (cognome est europeo, quindi comunque intrisa di peccato originale... )
    Bello il filmatino: "Hide" -> si siede dietro una colonna, con tutto il collo e la testa che spuntano bellamente... QI320?

Ma che tipo di gameplay avrà? a parte sguisciare di fast forward in fast forward come se avesse il Whirlwind Sprint del Dragonborn...

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition BUNDLE 13,63€ su Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/bundl...plete_Edition/

THE AWARD-WINNING SERIES RETURNS

WITH ALL-NEW TWIST OF THE STRANGE

USE THE POWER OF EMOTION

TO GET TO THE TRUTH

https://www.phonearena.com/news/lg-p...osure_id130914

insegna agli angeli a non controllare la qualità di qualcosa dei tuoi telefoni

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ L'avatar di ZTL
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: alberace

asd

Senior Member L'avatar di Howard TD

wat

Senior Member L'avatar di Nightgaunt

THE AWARD-WINNING SERIES RETURNS

WITH ALL-NEW TWIST OF THE STRANGE

USE THE POWER OF EMOTION

TO GET TO THE TRUTH
    ROTFL, ma la gente veramente compra questa roba?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Howard TD Visualizza Messaggio
    wat
    dai lo incollo così anche chi si rifiuta di cliccare se ne abbevera

One of Bungie's core values is wanting everyone to feel that their identity is welcome. This goes for both players feeling welcome in our games, and employees feeling welcome in our studio. It means evaluating our communication, listening and learning to different viewpoints, and amplifying underrepresented voices. While this is not a problem that can be solved overnight, it is an ongoing effort for Bungie employees throughout the company. Last year, we shared some of the work done by Bungie's first Inclusion Club, Black at Bungie. And today, on International Transgender Day of Visibility, we'd like to share the efforts of another Bungie Inclusion Club, Trans at Bungie.

While the Bungie Diversity Committee works to improve Bungie in general matters of diversity and inclusion, Inclusion Clubs are employee-led groups empowered to make more targeted efforts. They provide employees in underrepresented groups resources and time to improve both Bungie and Destiny by bringing their unique perspective to the table. Trans at Bungie was created to connect trans and non-binary individuals, and those who wish to reach out as supportive allies.

David Setser, an engineer working on Destiny's UI, is a founding member of Trans at Bungie and the current lead for the club. "When I first started to explore my gender identity, I was mostly alone," Setser said. "Figuring it out and making the changes I needed felt like trying to take on a raid all by myself. We founded Trans at Bungie to provide that support to our trans peers. Issues like navigating healthcare, advocating for representation, and getting through the repeated and never-ending conversations of coming out are challenges no one should have to face without a fireteam by their side."

"I remember how awkward it was coming out as trans/non-binary at my last company, where I was the first and only openly gender-nonconforming individual at the time," said Ash Adam, an engineer on the Publishing Development team. "I had to explain pronouns and gender theory many times, often to the same persons. It was draining and sometimes difficult to feel respected as I was going through transition. When I joined Bungie, I was ecstatic to find out there's a club of employees who are familiar with the challenges, and who can help educate managers and coworkers so the burden wouldn't be entirely my own."

In addition to providing support, Trans at Bungie has engaged in multiple conversations about improving the environment at Bungie. These range from conversations about healthcare options to vetting plans for the studio remodel. Regarding this work, Adam added: "On top of the social stresses of transitioning while working, there's also the chaos of trying to figure out what your insurance will and won't cover, and what procedures and therapies are right for you. When I came out, those were all big question marks for me, but I'm hopeful that if someone at Bungie finds themselves questioning their identity, they can lean on our club for guidance."

Setser explained that Trans at Bungie doesn't only have plans to work on internal matters. "First, helping everyone do their best work regardless of their gender or lack thereof translates to a better game. We've worked on features players use every day and content that makes the game great, even if they aren't related to gender." Trans employees have contributed to a variety of player-facing elements, including quest notification improvements, activity design, and even many of the landscapes and worlds players run around in.

Setser continues, "We're in discussions with several teams about improving Destiny's handling of gender, and while I can't reveal anything specific, I can say I'm very excited. We've had a very positive response from other teams during these conversations. It's going to take time, but I can't wait to see some of these ideas make it into the game to help our trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming players feel more welcome in Destiny."

From a community perspective, the Club intends to coordinate with other employees in the broader LGBTQ+ community for Bungie's celebration of Pride this June. They also say they have plans beyond that for later in the year. "One thing I can reveal is that we'll be introducing a new trans-themed emblem later this year to celebrate Transgender Awareness Week in November," Setser shared. "We're still working out the details, but it will be linked to the existing Pride pin in some way, and as with other similar offers, the profits will go to an appropriate charity. In the meantime, to all our trans Guardians out there, we see you, and we've got your back."

From all of us here at Bungie, happy Trans Day of Visibility!

I problemi veri in uno studio di videogiochi

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine