Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump [non] diventerà presidente of USA - Pagina 97

Pagina 97 di 396 PrimaPrima ... 47879596979899107147197 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1.921 a 1.940 di 7904

Discussione: Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump [non] diventerà presidente of USA

Utente di Cinisello L'avatar di Glasco

Re: Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump diventerà presidente of USA

in attesa di scissione per i proud gay goys
    Una rastrelliera per fucili? Io non possiedo neanche un fucile, tantomeno una gamma di fucili che richieda un'intera rastrelliera. Che ci faccio con una rastrelliera per fucili?

Clark County election officials accepted my signature on eight ballot return envelopes during the general election. It’s more evidence that signature verification is a flawed security measure.

For months, election officials have told Nevadans not to worry about ballots piling up in apartment trash cans or sent to wrong addresses.
    “Discarded mail ballots cannot just be picked up and voted by anyone,” a fact sheet from the secretary of state’s office says. “All mail ballots must be signed on the ballot return envelope. This signature is used to authenticate the voter and confirm that it was actually the voter and not another person who returned the mail ballot.”

I wanted to test that claim by simulating what might happen if someone returned ballots that didn’t belong to him or her. Plenty of people had this opportunity. Billy Geurin, a 10-year Las Vegas resident, found five loose ballots in his apartment mailroom. A reader emailed me a picture of a pile of mail on the side of the road, which included loose ballots. There are numerous pictures of similar examples on social media.

Nine people participated in this test. I wrote their names in cursive using my normal handwriting. They then copied my version of their name onto their ballot envelope. This two-step process was necessary to ensure no laws were broken.

On Monday, I asked Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria about this scenario. If ballots signed by someone else “came through, we would still have the signature match to rely on for identity,” he said. Asked if he was confident the safeguard would identify those ballots, he said, “I’m confident that the process has been working throughout this process.”
    He was wrong. Eight of the nine ballots went through. In other words, signature verification had an 89 percent failure rate in catching mismatched signatures.

This could explain how a ballot “signed” by Rosemarie Hartle, who died in 2017, made it through signature verification, as reported by 8 News Now. It could explain how Jill Stokke, a longtime Las Vegas resident, was told the signature on her ballot matched, even though she said she never received it.
    County officials aren’t working proactively to determine whether unscrupulous actors abused this vulnerability in a widespread fashion. Gloria’s office doesn’t “have an investigatory team.” He said his office catches fraudulent votes “when they’re reported to us.” So if a criminal doesn’t admit he committed voter fraud, Clark County is unlikely to find out about it. Willful ignorance isn’t an election security strategy.

Leave aside the presidential race. Fewer than 200 votes separate the leading candidates in Senate District 5. In 2018, state Sen. Keith Pickard won his race by 24 votes. Even small amounts of fraud can swing results.
    It’s unclear how much voter fraud took place in Nevada. But it’s clear signature verification isn’t the fail-safe security check elections officials made it out to be.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinio...lopes-2182390/

Senior Member L'avatar di Damon

Trump ha dichiarato che non distribuirà il vaccino a New York perché in contrasto con Cuomo.

Trumpisti giustificatemi questo.
    Chi conosce tutte le risposte non si è posto tutte le domande. (Confucio)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kraven VanHelsing Visualizza Messaggio
    Clark County election officials accepted my signature on eight ballot return envelopes during the general election. It’s more evidence that signature verification is a flawed security measure.

For months, election officials have told Nevadans not to worry about ballots piling up in apartment trash cans or sent to wrong addresses.
    “Discarded mail ballots cannot just be picked up and voted by anyone,” a fact sheet from the secretary of state’s office says. “All mail ballots must be signed on the ballot return envelope. This signature is used to authenticate the voter and confirm that it was actually the voter and not another person who returned the mail ballot.”

I wanted to test that claim by simulating what might happen if someone returned ballots that didn’t belong to him or her. Plenty of people had this opportunity. Billy Geurin, a 10-year Las Vegas resident, found five loose ballots in his apartment mailroom. A reader emailed me a picture of a pile of mail on the side of the road, which included loose ballots. There are numerous pictures of similar examples on social media.

Nine people participated in this test. I wrote their names in cursive using my normal handwriting. They then copied my version of their name onto their ballot envelope. This two-step process was necessary to ensure no laws were broken.

On Monday, I asked Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria about this scenario. If ballots signed by someone else “came through, we would still have the signature match to rely on for identity,” he said. Asked if he was confident the safeguard would identify those ballots, he said, “I’m confident that the process has been working throughout this process.”
    He was wrong. Eight of the nine ballots went through. In other words, signature verification had an 89 percent failure rate in catching mismatched signatures.

This could explain how a ballot “signed” by Rosemarie Hartle, who died in 2017, made it through signature verification, as reported by 8 News Now. It could explain how Jill Stokke, a longtime Las Vegas resident, was told the signature on her ballot matched, even though she said she never received it.
    County officials aren’t working proactively to determine whether unscrupulous actors abused this vulnerability in a widespread fashion. Gloria’s office doesn’t “have an investigatory team.” He said his office catches fraudulent votes “when they’re reported to us.” So if a criminal doesn’t admit he committed voter fraud, Clark County is unlikely to find out about it. Willful ignorance isn’t an election security strategy.

Leave aside the presidential race. Fewer than 200 votes separate the leading candidates in Senate District 5. In 2018, state Sen. Keith Pickard won his race by 24 votes. Even small amounts of fraud can swing results.
    It’s unclear how much voter fraud took place in Nevada. But it’s clear signature verification isn’t the fail-safe security check elections officials made it out to be.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinio...lopes-2182390/
    chi l'avrebbe mai detto

In 2018, when 230,000 absentee ballots were cast, 3.5% were rejected for signature mismatches or other reasons. In 2020, when more than 1.2 million absentee ballots were cast, the rejection rate fell to 0.3%. Did the massive increase in ballots overwhelm the verification process?
    https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/stat...82529757782016

Bannato

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Para Noir Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma chi cazzo è che cita vanityfair?
    ah è para
    tutto nella norma

Giù nel gargaroz L'avatar di Kemper Boyd
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kemp124

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Damon Visualizza Messaggio
    Trump ha dichiarato che non distribuirà il vaccino a New York perché in contrasto con Cuomo.

Qualche fonte?

Utente di Cinisello L'avatar di Glasco

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Maybeshewill Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma chi cazzo è che cita vanityfair?
    ah è para
    tutto nella norma
    se avessi letto, avresti visto che la notizia arriva dalla cnn

tutto nella norma
    Una rastrelliera per fucili? Io non possiedo neanche un fucile, tantomeno una gamma di fucili che richieda un'intera rastrelliera. Che ci faccio con una rastrelliera per fucili?

Major Sludgebucket (ABS)

Finiti i soldi per la tinta?

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...20492739915776

Cuomo è da mesi che ripete che proibirà il briscola-vaccino, che gli ammalati vanno messi nelle case di riposo e che gli ebrei non possono assembrarsi, ma gli anti-briscola possono.

- - - Updated - - -

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Major Sludgebucket (ABS) Visualizza Messaggio
    Finiti i soldi per la tinta?

Lo volevate "presidential", eccovi accontentati
    Ultima modifica di Lux !; 14-11-20 alle 10:09

bufala.

Si è detto "rattristato per le parole di Cuomo" e ha detto che i primi che lo riceveranno saranno il personale medico e i soggetti a rischio.

Se il video a cui ti riferisci è la conferenza.

Se ce n'è un altro linka.
    Ultima modifica di sisonoio; 14-11-20 alle 11:40

Millions of doses will soon be going out the door. They’re all ready, waiting for that final approval. As soon as April, the vaccine will be available to the entire general population with the exception of places like New York State, where, for political reasons, the governor decided to say, and you know, I don’t think it’s good politically, I think it’s very bad from a health standpoint, but he wants to take his time with the vaccine. He doesn’t trust where the vaccine’s coming from. These are coming from the greatest companies anywhere in the world, greatest labs in the world, but he doesn’t trust the fact that it’s this White House, this administration, so we won’t be delivering it to New York until we have authorization to do so and that pains me to say that.

This is a very successful, amazing vaccine at 90% and more, but the governor, Governor Cuomo, will have to let us know when he’s ready for it, otherwise we, can’t be delivering it to a state that won’t be giving it to its people immediately. And I know the people of New York very well. I know they want it. So the governor will let us know when he’s ready. He’s had some very bad editorials recently about this statement and what’s happened with respect to nursing homes and his handling of nursing homes and I hope he doesn’t handle this as badly as he’s handled the nursing homes,

but we’re ready to provide it as soon as they let us know that they’ll actually use it.

Giù nel gargaroz L'avatar di Kemper Boyd
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kemp124

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kraven VanHelsing Visualizza Messaggio

Millions of doses will soon be going out the door. They’re all ready, waiting for that final approval. As soon as April, the vaccine will be available to the entire general population with the exception of places like New York State, where, for political reasons, the governor decided to say, and you know, I don’t think it’s good politically, I think it’s very bad from a health standpoint, but he wants to take his time with the vaccine. He doesn’t trust where the vaccine’s coming from. These are coming from the greatest companies anywhere in the world, greatest labs in the world, but he doesn’t trust the fact that it’s this White House, this administration, so we won’t be delivering it to New York until we have authorization to do so and that pains me to say that.

This is a very successful, amazing vaccine at 90% and more, but the governor, Governor Cuomo, will have to let us know when he’s ready for it, otherwise we, can’t be delivering it to a state that won’t be giving it to its people immediately. And I know the people of New York very well. I know they want it. So the governor will let us know when he’s ready. He’s had some very bad editorials recently about this statement and what’s happened with respect to nursing homes and his handling of nursing homes and I hope he doesn’t handle this as badly as he’s handled the nursing homes,

but we’re ready to provide it as soon as they let us know that they’ll actually use it.
    Quante cazzate

Senior Member L'avatar di Leizar

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kemper Boyd Visualizza Messaggio
    Quante cazzate
    Dipende se è vero quel che dice Cuomo.
    Non mi stupirebbe però.
    In realtà non mi stupirebbe ne che Cuomo non accetti il vaccino per ragioni politiche e nemmeno che Trump non voglia darglielo per lo stesso motivo

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Leizar Visualizza Messaggio
    Dipende se è vero quel che dice Cuomo.
    Non mi stupirebbe però.
    In realtà non mi stupirebbe ne che Cuomo non accetti il vaccino per ragioni politiche e nemmeno che Trump non voglia darglielo per lo stesso motivo
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...says-safe.html

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Glasco Visualizza Messaggio
    se avessi letto, avresti visto che la notizia arriva dalla cnn
    è quasi meglio vanity fair

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kemper Boyd Visualizza Messaggio
    Quante cazzate
    Sì, quelle dei giornalisti che riportano "Trump non vuole dare il vaccino a NY"
    Ultima modifica di Kraven VanHelsing; 14-11-20 alle 14:00

Sta scrivendo... L'avatar di magen1

c'e' talmente tanta merda in giro che non ha proprio senso stare qui a commentare le cazzate con aria saccente

- - - Aggiornato - - -

vorrei ricordare questa pubblicità che realisticamente parlando vale per tutto il settore internazionale
    Link rapidini: Google img | Imgur | Telegram | Whatsapp | Just4gifs
    JetWay I35P-SG | EzCool 650W | Intel Q9400 | ATI HD 4850 512 | 860 EVO 250GB + Toshiba 1TB | Corsair DDR2 2x1GB 667Mhz + Corsair DDR2 XMS2 2x2GB 800Mhz | Cooler Master Elite 330 | Since 2006/2008

Major Sludgebucket (ABS)

Ma magen è sempre stato... "così"?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Major Sludgebucket (ABS) Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma magen è sempre stato... "così"?
    While growing up in the historically gritty or crime-ridden working class neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen in Bergamo City, magen is blinded by a radioactive substance that falls from an out-of-control truck after he pushes a man out of the path of the oncoming vehicle. While he can no longer see, his exposure to the radioactive material heightens his remaining senses beyond normal human ability, and gives him a "radar sense."

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su