Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump [non] diventerà presidente of USA - Pagina 183

Pagina 183 di 396 PrimaPrima ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 3.641 a 3.660 di 7904

Discussione: Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump [non] diventerà presidente of USA

Senior Member L'avatar di Doomer Caesar

Re: Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump diventerà presidente of USA

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Decay Visualizza Messaggio
    Doom Cesare sei tu un diversamente bianco fluorescente?
    Che io sappia sono FENOTIPICAMENTE Europeo.

Senior Member L'avatar di Decay

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da megalomaniac Visualizza Messaggio
    Comunque Trump è stato il miglior presidente USA dal dopoguerra ad oggi, giusto?
    Boh, onestamente l'aver evitato guerre inutili è lodevole. Per altre cose non ha fatto abbastanza. Forse effettivamente il miglior presidente in politica estera, diciamo così

Senior Member L'avatar di GenghisKhan

Uno dei geni defunti che ha assaltato la Casa Bianca e' morto perche' si e' auto-taserato

https://www.al.com/news/2021/01/alab...-dc-chaos.html

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/1/7/...sering-himself

Min. della Prostituzione L'avatar di alastor

darwin awards ovunque

:Via Getty:

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Tavea Visualizza Messaggio
    -"credono a quello che vogliono"
    -"le elezioni sono irregolari, ci sono LE PROVE e I TESTIMONI!"
    rotfl

- - - Aggiornato - - -

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gilgamesh Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma quelle donne che hanno occupato il senato che continuano a venire postate ovunque avevano sfondato le barriere della polizia e spaccato le porte chiuse per entrare? Chi l'avrebbe mai detto, pensavo che le femmine fossero creature inferiori incapaci di sopraffare maschi armati e addestrati
    infatti quella che c'ha provato c'è rimasta secca
    Ultima modifica di alastor; 08-01-21 alle 11:53
    Ritenta, sarai più fortunato.

Moggi idolo!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ilbelbecchino Steam ID: 76561198018696825

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Doomer Caesar Visualizza Messaggio
    Boh, onestamente l'aver evitato guerre inutili è lodevole. Per altre cose non ha fatto abbastanza. Forse effettivamente il miglior presidente in politica estera, diciamo così
    Dove sarebbe dovuto andare in guerra in questi anni?

Min. della Prostituzione L'avatar di alastor

in iran
    soon
    Ritenta, sarai più fortunato.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Sandro Storti Visualizza Messaggio
    Dove sarebbe dovuto andare in guerra in questi anni?
    Beh, io ricordo che la Clinton millantava di voler prendere la Russia di petto in Siria. C'era ancora l'ISIS ai tempi e boot on the grounds, a parte forze speciali, non ci sono state, mi pare

In generale io non sottovaluterei la capacità degli americani di trovare o creare nuovi conflitti. Se chiedeva a Bolton secondo me qualcosa trovavano. Iran è la risposta più ovvia, anche se penso si trasformerebbe in un Afghanistan sotto steroidi

Pure la North Korea sembrò un papabile candidato all'intervento militare, ad un certo punto.

What they did to photojournalist Erin Schaff:

I looked down the hall to the Rotunda and saw what looked like a hundred people running around, yelling and pulling around a podium. I took a bunch of photos and then went to the ceremonial doors to the Rotunda, where a single police officer guarded the door against a throng of hundreds outside.
    The mob massed together and rushed the officer, forcing open the door, and people flooded in. I ran upstairs to be out of the way of the crowd, and to get a better vantage point to document what was happening. Suddenly, two or three men in black surrounded me and demanded to know who I worked for.
    Grabbing my press pass, they saw that my ID said The New York Times and became really angry. They threw me to the floor, trying to take my cameras. I started screaming for help as loudly as I could. No one came. People just watched. At this point, I thought I could be killed and no one would stop them. They ripped one of my cameras away from me, broke a lens on the other and ran away.
    After that I was hyperventilating, unsure of what to do. I knew I needed to get away from the mob and hide my broken camera so I wouldn’t be targeted again. I ran into Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s suite, but people were vandalizing her office, so I kept moving. Walking out to her balcony facing west toward the National Mall, I saw a mass of people covering the inaugural stage. I found a spot to hide my camera in there, then stood watching the crowd from the balcony and filming from my phone, which was all I had left.
    “This will be the start of a civil war revolution,” a man next to me said.
    At that point, the Capitol Police had started deploying pepper spray or tear gas, and I knew I needed to find a place to hide. I didn’t know where I could go since I no longer had my congressional credentials. I ran to the third floor, opened the first door I saw and hid in a hallway. I called my husband, who told me to stay calm and find a safer spot.
    But then the police found me. I told them that I was a photojournalist and that my pass had been stolen, but they didn’t believe me. They drew their guns, pointed them and yelled at me to get down on my hands and knees. As I lay on the ground, two other photojournalists came into the hall and started shouting “She’s a journalist!”
    The officers told us it wasn’t safe to leave, and helped us find a room to barricade ourselves in. The two other photographers grabbed my hands and told me it would be OK, and to stay with them so they could vouch for me. I’ll never forget their kindness in that moment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/u...-lockdown.html

Proprio come tutte le altre proteste arrivate dentro al campidoglio

Ah giusto, dobbiamo fare il totoguerra per la presidenza Biden

“A coup with no plot, no end to achieve, no plan but to pose. Thousands invaded the highest centers of power, and the first thing they did was take selfies and videos. They were making content as spoils to take back to the digital empires where they dwell”

“But if the stardom is the reward, what of their revolution? Don’t they have work to do, a vote to stop? For many in the mob that showed up in DC, the posing is the work.”

This fantastic essay pierces the incoherence and pointlessness of the attack on the Capitol to get at the media-spectacle, the symbolism, the insurrection LARPing, the radicalized brand-making, and the extremist content machine

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...a-insurrection

https://twitter.com/sullydish/status...82507675406340

New Yorker editor, David Remnick, on invading and ransacking buildings: "We don’t have time to finger-wag at protesters about property."
    And NYT's Nikole Hannah Jones: "Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence."

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...iolence-299759

Acidic Swamp Ooze L'avatar di Numero_6

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Maybeshewill Visualizza Messaggio
    Potevano fermarli solo mettendosi a sparare
    Cosa che in Murica è sempre stata una cosa su cui riflettono un sacco.

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gilgamesh Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma quelle donne che hanno occupato il senato che continuano a venire postate ovunque avevano sfondato le barriere della polizia e spaccato le porte chiuse per entrare? Chi l'avrebbe mai detto, pensavo che le femmine fossero creature inferiori incapaci di sopraffare maschi armati e addestrati
    Perchè avrebbero dovuto impedire l'ingresso a delle manifestanti?

More than one thousand demonstrators from 47 states descended on Washington, DC, for a peaceful protest and sit-in over a "zero tolerance" immigration policy the Trump administration [...] Several prominent members of Congress, including Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts joined in solidarity with the protesters.

Senior Member L'avatar di Ptaah3

Trump ha concesso la vittoria a Biden.

It’s also worth asking if the police failure was influenced by the anti-police political sentiment of the last year.
    Americans watched as far-left radicals rioted in many cities, including D.C., attacking police officers and damaging federal property.
    Democratic leaders were slow to condemn this violence, and progressive prosecutors have been reluctant to press charges against many participants.
    All of this contributes to a culture of impunity around political violence and emboldens bad actors.

It’s tragic but predictable that far-right activists would take up the same destructive tactics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-cap...rs-11610062397

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine