Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump [non] diventerà presidente of USA - Pagina 276

Pagina 276 di 396 PrimaPrima ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 5.501 a 5.520 di 7904

Discussione: Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump [non] diventerà presidente of USA

Giù nel gargaroz L'avatar di Kemper Boyd
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kemp124

Re: Ma quindi è praticamente certo che Trump [non] diventerà presidente of USA

A punto & a capo L'avatar di Napoleoga

Barboni

Acidic Swamp Ooze L'avatar di Numero_6

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Qoelet Visualizza Messaggio
    estrema sinistra americana
    Seems legit.

Senior Member L'avatar di GenghisKhan

Se scuciono soldi ai cogl... Sciocchini me la rido

Senior Member L'avatar di Dehor

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Maybeshewill Visualizza Messaggio
    I dem trattano i neri come piccoli bambini da accudire da sempre
    quindi molto meglio dei Rep, insomma

Noi Con Trump era la versione più moderata di Trump Italia che si è salvata dalle purghe?

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

A proposito del 6 gennaio:

The mother of Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick said in an interview with Daily Mail that her son was not beaten with a fire extinguisher, but likely suffered a stroke.

"He wasn't hit on the head no. We think he had a stroke, but we don't know anything for sure," Gladys Sicknick said. "We'd love to know what happened."

Sicknick's brother also disputed the widely-disseminated story about Sicknick's death. "He texted me last night and said, 'I got pepper-sprayed twice,' and he was in good shape," the brother stated.
    Sicknick was not given an autopsy and his body showed no indicators of blunt trauma. Medical examiners are still yet to release an official report on his cause of death.

While multiple members of Congress, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), have called for the so-called killers of Sicknick to be brought to justice, no charges have been levelled against anyone in connection to his death.

The narrative that Sicknick was murdered by violent Trump supporters has continued to disseminate on social media and in liberal circles, despite evidence to the contrary.

https://thepostmillennial.com/mother...died-of-stroke

Gamer IDs

Fonti sempre di alto livello

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kemper Boyd Visualizza Messaggio
    Fonti sempre di alto livello
    La fonte è la madre del poliziotto, liberamente intervistata.
    Ti lascio il piacere di andarti a trovare da solo la notizia sul NYT e vedere come l'hanno aggiornata, dopo aver spinto anche loro sin dall'inizio la bufala dell'estintore.

A volte ad asdare ci si fa solo una figurella.

GROSSO SE VERO

Senior Member L'avatar di GenghisKhan

Senior Member L'avatar di Det. Bullock
    Lipari, Isole Eolie, dimora di Eolo il Signore dei venti.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kraven VanHelsing Visualizza Messaggio
    A proposito del 6 gennaio:

The mother of Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick said in an interview with Daily Mail that her son was not beaten with a fire extinguisher, but likely suffered a stroke.

"He wasn't hit on the head no. We think he had a stroke, but we don't know anything for sure," Gladys Sicknick said. "We'd love to know what happened."

Sicknick's brother also disputed the widely-disseminated story about Sicknick's death. "He texted me last night and said, 'I got pepper-sprayed twice,' and he was in good shape," the brother stated.
    Sicknick was not given an autopsy and his body showed no indicators of blunt trauma. Medical examiners are still yet to release an official report on his cause of death.

While multiple members of Congress, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), have called for the so-called killers of Sicknick to be brought to justice, no charges have been levelled against anyone in connection to his death.

The narrative that Sicknick was murdered by violent Trump supporters has continued to disseminate on social media and in liberal circles, despite evidence to the contrary.

https://thepostmillennial.com/mother...died-of-stroke
    C'è da dire che per quel che si sa al momento i rivoltosi sono comunque molto probabilmente responsabili della sua morte anche senza estintore:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/br...-extinguisher/
    "I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor
    La configurazione del mio PC.
    Il mio canale Youtube.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Det. Bullock Visualizza Messaggio
    C'è da dire che per quel che si sa al momento i rivoltosi sono comunque molto probabilmente responsabili della sua morte anche senza estintore:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/br...-extinguisher/
    There isn’t enough information from official sources available at this time to state either way what the cause and manner of Sicknick’s death was, or what mechanisms contributed to it.

Il giornalismo dovrebbe riportare fatti acclarati, come prima cosa.

Certo sarebbe interessante sapere cos'ha scritto il medico legale sul referto dell'autopsia e perché il corpo sia stato cremato.
    Prima o poi verrà fuori anche questo.

Senior Member L'avatar di Gilgamesh

Il poliziotto è morto CON i tumulti

Gamer IDs

Io l'avevo detto in tempi non sospetti

È morto CON estintore e non DI estintore

Senior Member L'avatar di Gilgamesh

Io l'avevo detto in tempi non sospetti

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

Da 0:53

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su