My Good Friend My Good Friend

Risultati da 1 a 7 di 7

Discussione: My Good Friend

Dott. Ing. Lup. Mann. L'avatar di LordOrion
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SSerponi76 PSN ID: SSerponi76 Steam ID: SSerponi76

My Good Friend

My Good Friend,

My name is Mr. Michael Williams, I am a newly promoted Branch Manager of a Bank here in Ghana, West Africa, I got your information during my search through the Internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial Report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.

In the course of the last year 2019 end of the year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit of [US$12.5 Million dollars] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY ACCOUNT.

As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 40% of the total fund, while you keep 60% for me in your bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

As soon as I receive your response through this Address(<cut>@mail.com) I will give you more details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Michael Williams
    Ma non sono ancora stufi di provare con questo genere di truffe?
    Poi se uno dice che sono tutti minus habens passa da razzista...
    Ultima modifica di LordOrion; 13-08-20 alle 21:34

+
    22.437 Messaggi dillà...
    Il mio blog: Notti a (Video)Giocare <- (100% ADS FREE!!)
    CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super Trinity |RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 980 Pro + 2x 970EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

Re: My Good Friend

bisognerebbe mettersi di impegno a contro truffare sta gente (oddio, al 99% saranno tutti bot)

Senior Member L'avatar di Nico

Cercati esix, ci ha fatto qualche video simpatico

ND

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Nico Visualizza Messaggio
    Cercati esix, ci ha fatto qualche video simpatico
    Visti recentemente anche io un paio, a parte il format lungherrimo ( figa, video da 23 - 30 minuti ) però sono divertenti.

Malmostoso L'avatar di Necronomicon

Anche James Veitch (o una roba simile) faceva loro perdere tempo facendo finta di abboccare.

Resta palese che se ancora fanno queste truffe qualcuno ci casca

Senior Member L'avatar di Stefansen

Funzionano ma hanno imparato anche loro a non perdere troppo tempo con chi gli dà problemi e chiede troppe spiegazioni

Senior Member L'avatar di GenghisKhan

419 busters mi pare?

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine