Per grossi errori: Staedtler e Pelikan Per grossi errori: Staedtler e Pelikan - Pagina 17

Pagina 17 di 72 PrimaPrima ... 715161718192767 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 321 a 340 di 1421

Discussione: Per grossi errori: Staedtler e Pelikan

Re: Per grossi errori: Staedtler e Pelikan

A day after DaBaby was dropped from the Lollapalooza lineup for his homophobic comments last week, New York’s Governors Ball canceled his performance at the festival, which takes place in September.
    In a tweet labeled “Stay tuned for a lineup addition,” the festival’s promoter wrote in a social media message: “Founders Entertainment does not and will not tolerate hate or discrimination of any kind. We welcome and celebrate the diverse communities that make New York City the greatest city in the world. Thank you to the fans who continue to speak up for what is right. Along with you, we will continue to use our platform for good.”
    A rep for DaBaby did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment; a rep for GovBall said there was no further comment beyond the statement.

The wording of the message suggests that fan response played a role in the promoter’s decision, although DaBaby has faced a firestorm of criticism in the wake of his patently homophobic comments onstage at the Rolling Loud festival on the weekend of July 23, and his subsequent comments and half-baked apology about the situation.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/...up-1235032537/

I hope DaBaby has learned a valuable lesson here. You can rap about murdering, selling drugs, committing random acts of violence, etc., but making fun of gay people is a bridge too far. Stick to glorifying crime. Much better. Then you can still perform at the festivals.

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

1 prima scusa (se ne parla ma non la trovo)
    ???

2- Seconda scusa

3- terza
    JUST IN: DaBaby reportedly promised a video apology to save his festival appearances, but never ended up delivering it

Senior Member L'avatar di tigerwoods

ma cosa ha detto di cosí oltraggioso?

Questo:

"If you didn't show up today with HIV, AIDS, any of them deadly sexually transmitted diseases that'll make you die in two or three weeks, put your cellphone light in the air."

"Ladies, if your p**** smell like water, put your cellphone light in the air. Fellas, if you ain't suck a n**** d*** in the parking lot, put your cellphone lights in the air. Keep it f****** real."

e la prima risposta alle critiche sui social è stata:

Following receiving widespread criticism for his comments, DaBaby doubled down in his Instagram stories in a series of 19 videos.

Telling his critics to "shut the f*** up," the rapper said: "What I do at a live show is for the audience at the live show," he said. "It'll never translate correctly to somebody looking at a little five, six-second clip from their god**** crib on their phone. It just don't work like that.
    "Because, regardless of what you mother******* are talking about and how the internet twisted up my mother******* words, me and all my fans at the show, the gay ones and the straight ones, we turned the f*** up."

e infine:

"All the lights went up, gay or straight. You wanna know why? Because even my gay fans don't got f****** AIDS... They don't got AIDS. My gay fans, they take care of theyself, they ain't going for that. They ain't no nasty gay n*****. They ain't no junkies on the street.
    "I said, if you ain't sucking d*** in the parking lot, put your cellphone light up. You know what my gay fans did? Put that mother******* light up. My gay fans, they ain't going for that. They got class. They ain't sucking no d*** in no parking lot. You gotta get a room, a good one—five-star hotel.... Even my gay fans got standards."

Ultima modifica di Kraven VanHelsing; 04-08-21 alle 08:35

a parte le troiate, non ho capito cosa centrano i lgbtq+++===

Oregon students shouldn’t have to prove they can write or do math to get a diploma, lawmakers decide

A bill to prohibit Oregon schools from requiring students to show they can read, write and do math at a basic high school level is headed to Gov. Kate Brown after lawmakers gave final approval Wednesday.
    [...]
    The decision to remove the skills requirement was largely but not entirely a party-line one, with Democrats staunchly opposing the proficiency rules and Republicans decrying what they see as a lowering of academic standards.
    [...]
    demonstrating proficiency proved most challenging for students who learned English as a second language, students with disabilities and students of color.
    [...]
    The bill calls on the diverse committee studying graduation requirements to come up with a recommendation “with the goal of ensuring that the processes and outcomes related to the requirements for high school diplomas are equitable, accessible and inclusive.”

https://www.oregonlive.com/education...rs-decide.html

Per loro minority sta per minorati mentali

Intanto c'è da combatte una pericolosissima lobby:

Senior Member L'avatar di GenghisKhan

Diplomati che non sanno leggere wooohoooo

Il Drago Dormiente L'avatar di Zhuge
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zhuge1988 Steam ID: zhuge88

ci vuole la dittatura, persino gli inglesi ci sono arrivati

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/onl...e.php?id=92274
    Corsair iCue5000X RGB - Asus ROG-STRIX Z690 F-GAMING ARGB - Intel Core i7 12700K - Corsair iCue H150i Capellix RGB - 2X Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB - Samsung 980PRO M.2 1TB NVMe PCIe - PCS 1TBe SSD M.2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Corsair 1000W RMx Series MOD. 80PLUS GOLD - Asus ROX-STRIX GEFORCE RTX3070Ti 8GB - Kit 4 ventole Corsair LL120 RGB LED - Windows 11 64bit

Senior Member L'avatar di medioman.

quando c'era LVI i vaccini arrivavano in orario

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da medioman. Visualizza Messaggio
    quando c'era LVI i vaccini arrivavano in orario
    Per certe cose è meglio affidarsi al metodo di Sant'Olga (quella di Kiev)

Cheeki Breeki! L'avatar di Rot Teufel

A paper used a bad word in 1925 to describe the rock. Theyre removing it because of the supposed nickname which was apparently a common term in 1925 to refer to large dark rocks.

Bannato

Ma in america basta lamentarsi di qualcosa e la rimuovono dopo 5 minuti?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Maybeshewill Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma in america basta lamentarsi di qualcosa e la rimuovono dopo 5 minuti?
    Non hai mai visto South Park?

The dean of the University of North Carolina’s journalism school worried that “diversity of thought” would stand in the way of the school’s social justice objectives, according to a newly unearthed memo written in anticipation of Nikole Hannah-Jones joining the faculty.

the dean of the Hussman School of Journalism and Media, Susan King, wrote to university Chancellor Kevin Guskiewicz that there was a “fundamental conflict between efforts to promote racial equity and understandings of structural racism, and efforts to promote diversity of thought.”“These two things cannot sit side by side without coming into conflict,” King claimed.

by fall 2022, school leaders planned to “develop a required core foundational course in cultural competency that includes a global perspective as well as race, ethnicity, and structural racism for all of our students.”

The memo also suggested that the curriculum of a newswriting course should “incorporate style guides from the Asian American Journalist Association, National Association of Black Journalists, National Association of Hispanic Journalists, Native American Journalists Association National Gay and Lesbian Journalists Association, and Transjournalist Association.”

The Trans Journalists Association’s style guide advises against using the terms “biological sex,” “biological woman,” or “biological man” as the terms are “inaccurate and often offensive.”

sono cose che ti fanno vedere le pulizie etniche cinesi in una luce diversa

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da tigerwoods Visualizza Messaggio
    sono cose che ti fanno vedere le pulizie etniche cinesi in una luce diversa
    Ma non è detto che simili idee ricevano finanziamenti cinesi

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati