Comunque pure Cesarino è stato CANCELLATO !!! - Pagina 23

Pagina 23 di 39 PrimaPrima ... 13212223242533 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 441 a 460 di 773

Discussione: Comunque pure Cesarino è stato CANCELLATO !!!

Bannato

Re: Comunque pure Cesarino è stato CANCELLATO !!!

Cesarino se ci vai questa diventa l'epopea del forum, un poema cavalleresco io ti lo dico, la storia di internet.

Senior Member L'avatar di Dehor

this

ci vuole docu-film

lo facciamo girare a stefansen
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Moloch Visualizza Messaggio
    il giorno che muore quel figlio di puttana mi ubriaco come un rumeno a un matrimonio
    quando tira le cuoia mi devasto talmente tanto da cagarmi addosso, giuro su dio

Senior Member L'avatar di Cesarino

ho chiesto se qualcuno aveva yo mama jokes a tema scherma storica. tutto andava bene, poi è arrivato lui dagli US (ovviamente):

ah, I see this post became a vector for fat shaming FAST
    two thumbs down
    *shrug* I'm allowed to think the jokes are stupid and mean. Not everyone likes all humour. I like mine nuanced and/or pleasant...
    the mean kid/sarcastic thing lost appeal for me around the same time as Adam Sandler movies and Andrew Dice Clay
    no, dude... people sitting here making fat jokes over and over again is going to push people away from our sport. period.
    This kinda talk and the environments it creates are specifically what makes large numbers of people avpid MMA, boxing, and other combat sports.
    How do you feel *safe* enough get fit if you saw your instructor making fat jokes the day before.
    You don't. Because you're afraid *you're* the punchline for them and their friends after class.
    It sucks. I've seen it *wreck* ppl, and I have definitely seen the toxic environments drive people away from many, many sports. I'd like to think I can expect better of HEMA, overall.
    So if humour is shitty, I'll always point it out. If the admins feel that's not right for the space, they can go ahead and kick me.
    I sure as shit won't feel bad for calling it out, even if my dick gets slapped about it.

macs

The eternal anglo

Min. della Prostituzione L'avatar di alastor

Ma non riescono proprio a dire le stesse cose in due righe

Senior Member L'avatar di caesarx

Ho capito quello che c'è scritto, ma comunque non ho capito un cazzo...

È bellissimo!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 6A utilizzando Tapatalk
    ...there's no need to say thank you, the best way to say it is beeing here and fight with us. - Skip

Senior Member L'avatar di Gilgamesh

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Cesarino Visualizza Messaggio
    ho chiesto se qualcuno aveva yo mama jokes a tema scherma storica. tutto andava bene, poi è arrivato lui dagli US (ovviamente):

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Baddo Visualizza Messaggio
    Cesarino se ci vai questa diventa l'epopea del forum, un poema cavalleresco io ti lo dico, la storia di internet.
    apro un crowdfunding

Il Paparazzo L'avatar di Chiwaz

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Baddo Visualizza Messaggio
    Il Cesarino Furioso

Malmostoso L'avatar di Necronomicon

Chissà perché queste persone sono finite tutte in sport e hobbies di nicchia (o che erano nicchia).

Il Paparazzo L'avatar di Chiwaz

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Necronomicon Visualizza Messaggio
    Chissà perché queste persone sono finite tutte in sport e hobbies di nicchia (o che erano nicchia).
    Detto alla Balasso

Peace&Love L'avatar di NoNickName

Yo mama's so fat, it took me two buses and a train to get to hit her in the backside

- - - Aggiornato - - -

Yo mama's so fat, if she enrolled in a fencing school it would run out of places

Senior Member L'avatar di Dehor

I trans, i cavallier, l’arme, gli amori,
    le scortesie, l’audaci imprese io canto,
    che furo al tempo che passaro i rossi
    della Manica il mare, e in Albione nocquer tanto,
    seguendo l’ire e i giovenil furori
    di Abberluscone lor re, che si diè vanto
    di vendicar lo ban di Cesarino
    esiliato a vita dal cerchio spadaccino
    il giorno che muore quel figlio di puttana mi ubriaco come un rumeno a un matrimonio
    quando tira le cuoia mi devasto talmente tanto da cagarmi addosso, giuro su dio

Il Drago Dormiente L'avatar di Zhuge
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zhuge1988 Steam ID: zhuge88

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/onl...e.php?id=92274
    Corsair iCue5000X RGB - Asus ROG-STRIX Z690 F-GAMING ARGB - Intel Core i7 12700K - Corsair iCue H150i Capellix RGB - 2X Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB - Samsung 980PRO M.2 1TB NVMe PCIe - PCS 1TBe SSD M.2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Corsair 1000W RMx Series MOD. 80PLUS GOLD - Asus ROX-STRIX GEFORCE RTX3070Ti 8GB - Kit 4 ventole Corsair LL120 RGB LED - Windows 11 64bit

Hey everyone,

Would you consider it gate-keeping to deny a player entry simply because their triggers and expectations would oppose the dynamic of the other players and theme of the game? The other day I was accused of gatekeeping and I did some reflecting but am still unsure. I'll explain the situation:

Myself, my wife, her best friend, and two people we met at our local game shop decided to run a game. The potentially gate-kept person was another random from the shop; now I've seen this person in the shop on multiple occasions, they were non-binary and it's a smallish southern town, and I know folks around here tend to shy away from members of that community so I thought 'why not?" I'd played MTG with them a few times and they were funny and nice overall from what I could tell- Now this game was advertised via flyer/word of mouth at the shop, and I explicitly stated that there would be potential dark and NSFW themes present simply due to the grim-darkesque homebrew setting and it was planned to be a psuedo-evil characters redemption style campaign. Every seemed stoked!

I reserve a room for our session zero and briefly go over the details of the setting and this person initially didn't seem to have any issues, or they simply kept quiet of them, I'm unsure of which it was. Then an hour or so into character creations the player starts stating how they have certain situations that trigger them and such, which again isn't a huge issues, I've dealt with this before to an extent as my wife unfortunately was sexually abused as a child and has certain triggers herself. The main issue with this however, is that these triggers would require the reconstructing of two others players backstories- the players were champs about it and even made small tunes and tweaks to 'clean' their character concepts a bit.

After about 20/30 minutes of polite conversation and revisions being made around the player wasn't satisfied with that and started listing additional triggers and such, admittedly some of which seemed a bit absurd. Orphans trigger you? Seriously? In a grim-dark setting where people die horrible deaths on the daily? (additional triggers request: they wanted no alcohol consumption, no backstabbing/betrayals, No senseless violence - 100% understand this one, and no mention of their characters sex/gender- again I can get behind it, and no drug/narcotics used mentioned be they magical or not in nature, no male characters assault/harassing their character- done, unless they were in combat I warned) I was becoming a bit perturbed by the behavior and tried explaining once again what the campaign would consist of and what kind of things occurred in the setting; which didn't even see that bad by comparison to other settings I've seen, basically everything but sexual violence and excessive racism/sexism, especially if it has OOC undertones, was on the table. I kindly told them that I don't think I'd be able to reasonably accommodate all of their triggers without encroaching on the other players enjoyment or completely changing the setting.

Suddenly the player stands up collecting their things in the process and starts spouting out how I am a terrible person for having a world that would feature any of the things that would be present in this setting and that my behavior was gatekeeping for people of the LGBT community. I things feelings were hurt on both sides; the player may have lashed out due to anger but I personally felt the player was trying to force me to change my world entirely to accommodate them over the entire group (as in that it felt like very entitled/selfish). I also felt angry because it felt disingenuous to people who struggled with triggers in general, be it violence of any kind or mental trauma.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen this person in the shop since the incident and I feel bad. I didn't intend to make them feel unwelcome in the shop. I still feel the player is a good person and have no ill feelings toward them. Even so I am left wondering. Was I in the wrong? Was I gatekeeping?

Please excuse any spelling errors and thank you for taking the time to read/give input if you do.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and remove 'Actual Triggers' bit - I used poor word choice that does not accurately explain my thoughts on the whole trigger situation, it was not my intention to belittle this individuals triggers, or any ones for that fact. I also am going to add more of these triggers.

#mainagioia L'avatar di von right
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pink81

A mio avviso l'unica cosa buona che entrambi potrebbero fare è liberare il mondo dalla loro presenza, in qualsiasi modo li faccia sentire soddisfatti, ovviamente.
    Mr Pink, Guerriero da tastiera !!! Profilo su steam.

Lista chiavi Steam

Problemi con l'inutile svapo o altri? La soluzione è qui.

ai grillini è più facile metterglielo in culo che in testa

Hey everyone,

Would you consider it gate-keeping to deny a player entry simply because their triggers and expectations would oppose the dynamic of the other players and theme of the game? The other day I was accused of gatekeeping and I did some reflecting but am still unsure. I'll explain the situation:

Myself, my wife, her best friend, and two people we met at our local game shop decided to run a game. The potentially gate-kept person was another random from the shop; now I've seen this person in the shop on multiple occasions, they were non-binary and it's a smallish southern town, and I know folks around here tend to shy away from members of that community so I thought 'why not?" I'd played MTG with them a few times and they were funny and nice overall from what I could tell- Now this game was advertised via flyer/word of mouth at the shop, and I explicitly stated that there would be potential dark and NSFW themes present simply due to the grim-darkesque homebrew setting and it was planned to be a psuedo-evil characters redemption style campaign. Every seemed stoked!

I reserve a room for our session zero and briefly go over the details of the setting and this person initially didn't seem to have any issues, or they simply kept quiet of them, I'm unsure of which it was. Then an hour or so into character creations the player starts stating how they have certain situations that trigger them and such, which again isn't a huge issues, I've dealt with this before to an extent as my wife unfortunately was sexually abused as a child and has certain triggers herself. The main issue with this however, is that these triggers would require the reconstructing of two others players backstories- the players were champs about it and even made small tunes and tweaks to 'clean' their character concepts a bit.

After about 20/30 minutes of polite conversation and revisions being made around the player wasn't satisfied with that and started listing additional triggers and such, admittedly some of which seemed a bit absurd. Orphans trigger you? Seriously? In a grim-dark setting where people die horrible deaths on the daily? (additional triggers request: they wanted no alcohol consumption, no backstabbing/betrayals, No senseless violence - 100% understand this one, and no mention of their characters sex/gender- again I can get behind it, and no drug/narcotics used mentioned be they magical or not in nature, no male characters assault/harassing their character- done, unless they were in combat I warned) I was becoming a bit perturbed by the behavior and tried explaining once again what the campaign would consist of and what kind of things occurred in the setting; which didn't even see that bad by comparison to other settings I've seen, basically everything but sexual violence and excessive racism/sexism, especially if it has OOC undertones, was on the table. I kindly told them that I don't think I'd be able to reasonably accommodate all of their triggers without encroaching on the other players enjoyment or completely changing the setting.

Suddenly the player stands up collecting their things in the process and starts spouting out how I am a terrible person for having a world that would feature any of the things that would be present in this setting and that my behavior was gatekeeping for people of the LGBT community. I things feelings were hurt on both sides; the player may have lashed out due to anger but I personally felt the player was trying to force me to change my world entirely to accommodate them over the entire group (as in that it felt like very entitled/selfish). I also felt angry because it felt disingenuous to people who struggled with triggers in general, be it violence of any kind or mental trauma.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen this person in the shop since the incident and I feel bad. I didn't intend to make them feel unwelcome in the shop. I still feel the player is a good person and have no ill feelings toward them. Even so I am left wondering. Was I in the wrong? Was I gatekeeping?

Please excuse any spelling errors and thank you for taking the time to read/give input if you do.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and remove 'Actual Triggers' bit - I used poor word choice that does not accurately explain my thoughts on the whole trigger situation, it was not my intention to belittle this individuals triggers, or any ones for that fact. I also am going to add more of these triggers.

Potevi anche mettere il thread di origine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comment...nggatekeeping/

copincollo dal mio fb

Sometimes I feel like life is trolling me HARD
    One year ago, during my first glorious HEMA cancellation, there was this guy who I barely met accusing me of making ladies uncomfortable by speaking too loud, staying too close, being barechested, the usual stuff making me a fedora & trench-coat sexual predator.
    Today I found out that this nice fencing chap has been in jail some two years for BEATING HIS GIRLFRIEND TO A PULP!!
    Not just that, there are a couple of newspaper articles reporting some shit worth a CSI adaptation. Like, he was in polyamorous relation with this gal. He probably didn't get the brief on how the thing is supposed to work, because when he found the lady sending nudes to another guy, he went postal. He beat her, choked her, pulled out chunks of her hair, threw his phone in her face so hard it shattered in pieces and finally...sent the explicit photos of his girlfriend to her grandmother, her mother and her sister. A police officer reported the lady's injuries were the worst he had seen in ten years of service. The lady, who barely made it out alive, described him as being sadistic, saying that he hurt her "at the best of times". There are some other silence of the lamb details in these articles but I think I made the point already.
    And while reading all this ordeal I was like OK no this can't be the same guy accusing me of staying around ladies without a shirt on. Must be a mistake somewhere. Even if the name, surname, age, place, pictures and several other details are 100% matching.
    And then I got at this part of the article: "When the officers went to arrest the suspect, they found him at home wielding a samurai sword"

Senior Member L'avatar di il_guru

copincollo dal mio fb

Sometimes I feel like life is trolling me HARD
    One year ago, during my first glorious HEMA cancellation, there was this guy who I barely met accusing me of making ladies uncomfortable by speaking too loud, staying too close, being barechested, the usual stuff making me a fedora & trench-coat sexual predator.
    Today I found out that this nice fencing chap has been in jail some two years for BEATING HIS GIRLFRIEND TO A PULP!!
    Not just that, there are a couple of newspaper articles reporting some shit worth a CSI adaptation. Like, he was in polyamorous relation with this gal. He probably didn't get the brief on how the thing is supposed to work, because when he found the lady sending nudes to another guy, he went postal. He beat her, choked her, pulled out chunks of her hair, threw his phone in her face so hard it shattered in pieces and finally...sent the explicit photos of his girlfriend to her grandmother, her mother and her sister. A police officer reported the lady's injuries were the worst he had seen in ten years of service. The lady, who barely made it out alive, described him as being sadistic, saying that he hurt her "at the best of times". There are some other silence of the lamb details in these articles but I think I made the point already.
    And while reading all this ordeal I was like OK no this can't be the same guy accusing me of staying around ladies without a shirt on. Must be a mistake somewhere. Even if the name, surname, age, place, pictures and several other details are 100% matching.
    And then I got at this part of the article: "When the officers went to arrest the suspect, they found him at home wielding a samurai sword"

Mi spiace per la ragazzina questione, ma per il tipo. Attendo che ci posti i commenti dei tuoi detrattori

Senior Member L'avatar di Beddo

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da il_guru Visualizza Messaggio
    Mi spiace per la ragazzina questione, ma per il tipo. Attendo che ci posti i commenti dei tuoi detrattori
    Non era a torso nudo e quindi non l'ha messa a disagio

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su