Dove va la gente che scompare nel nulla? Dove va la gente che scompare nel nulla? - Pagina 3

Pagina 3 di 3 PrimaPrima 123
Risultati da 41 a 57 di 57

Discussione: Dove va la gente che scompare nel nulla?

mila il bello

Re: Dove va la gente che scompare nel nulla?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Ginzo Visualizza Messaggio
    Ricordo una gita nei boschi assurda in Sardegna , trovammo una fottuta scala abbandonata in mezzo al nulla

Ancora oggi mi chiedo cosa cazzo ci facesse li
    Stairway to Carasau

Mr.Cilindro

ricordo che da piccolo mi sono inculato il coniglioh del mio migliore amico

ahahha che esperienza raga|!!!!

koba44

Vanno tutti nell'entropia e noi li seguiremo.

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

ci uniremo nello Sforzo

ugotremila

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Ginzo Visualizza Messaggio
    Ricordo una gita nei boschi assurda in Sardegna , trovammo una fottuta scala abbandonata in mezzo al nulla

Ancora oggi mi chiedo cosa cazzo ci facesse li

This is the last one I'll tell, and it's probably the weirdest story I have. Now, I don't know if this is true in every SAR unit, but in mine, it's sort of an unspoken, regular thing we run into. You can try asking about it with other SAR officers, but even if they know what you're talking about, they probably won't say anything about it. We've been told not to talk about it by our superiors, and at this point we've all gotten so used to it that it doesn't even seem weird anymore. On just about every case where we're really far into the wilderness, I'm talking 30 or 40 miles, at some point we'll find a staircase in the middle of the woods. It's almost like if you took the stairs in your house, cut them out, and put them in the forest. I asked about it the first time I saw some, and the other officer just told me not to worry about it, that it was normal. Everyone I asked said the same thing. I wanted to go check them out, but I was told, very emphatically, that I should never go near any of them. I just sort of ignore them now when I run into them because it happens so frequently.
    There was a lot of feedback about the stairs, so I'll touch on that briefly here, and I'll also include a story. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, styles, and conditions. Some are pretty dilapidated, just ruins, but others are brand new. I saw one set that looked like they came from a lighthouse: they were metal and spiral, almost old-fashioned. The stairs don't go up infinitely, or farther than I can see, but some sets are taller than others. Like I said before, just imagine the stairs in your house, as if someone cut-and-pasted them in the middle of nowhere. I don't have any pictures, it's never really occurred to me to try again after the first time, and I don't really feel like risking my job over it. I'll try again in the future, but I can't really promise anything.
    One of my first jobs as a trainee was a search op for a four-year-old kid that had gotten separated from his mom. This was one of those cases where we knew we were gonna find him because the dogs were on a strong scent trail, and we saw clear signs that he was in the area. We ended up finding him in a berry patch about half a mile from where he'd been last seen. Kid wasn't even aware that he'd wandered that far. One of the vets brought him back, which I was glad for because I'm really not good with kids, and I find it hard to talk to them and keep them company. As my trainer and I are headed back, she decides to take me on a detour to show me one of the hot spots where we tend to find missing people. It's a natural dip in the land near a popular trail, and people will usually move downhill because it's easier. We hike out there, it's a few miles away, and we get there in about an hour or so. As we're walking around the area and she's pointing out places she's found people in the past, I see something in the distance. Now, this area we're in is about eight miles from the main parking area, though there's back roads you can take to get closer if you don't want to hike that far. But we're on state-protected land, which means there can't be any kind of commercial or residential development out here. The most you'll ever see is a fire tower or makeshift shelter that homeless people think they can get away with building. But I can see from here that whatever this thing is has straight edges, and if there's one thing you learn quickly, it's that nature rarely makes straight lines. I point it out, but she doesn't say anything. She just hangs back and lets me wander over and check it out. I get within about twenty feet of it, and all the hair on the back of my neck stands up. It's a staircase. In the middle of the fucking woods. In the proper context, it would literally be the most benign thing ever. It's just a normal staircase, with beige carpet, and about ten steps tall. But instead of being in a house, where it obviously should be, it's out here in the middle of the woods. The sides aren't carpeted, obviously, and I can see the wood it's made of. It's almost like a video game glitch, where the house has failed to load completely and the stairs are the only thing visible. I stand there, and it's like my brain is working overtime to try and make sense of what I'm seeing. My trainer comes and stands next to me, and she just stands there casually, looking at it as if it's the least interesting thing in the world. I ask her what the fuck this thing is doing here, and she just chuckles. 'Get used to it, rookie. You're gonna see a lot of them.' I start to move closer, but she grabs my arm. Hard. 'I wouldn't do that.' She says. Her voice is casual, but her grip is tight, and I just stand there looking at her. 'You're gonna see them all the time, but don't go near them. Don't touch them, don't go up them. Just ignore them.' I start to ask her about it, but something in the way she's looking at me tells me that it's best if I don't. We end up moving on, and the subject doesn't come up again for the rest of my training. She was right, though. I'd say about every fifth call I go on, I end up running across a set of stairs. Sometimes they're relatively close to the path, maybe within two or three miles. Sometimes they're twenty, thirty miles out, literally in the middle of nowhere, and I only find them during the broadest searches or training weekends. They're usually in good condition, but sometimes it looks like they've been out there for miles. All different kinds, all different sizes. The biggest I ever saw looked like they came out of a turn-of-the-century mansion, and were at least ten feet wide, with steps leading up at least fifteen or twenty feet. I've tried talking about it with people, but they just give me the same response my trainer did. 'It's normal. Don't worry about it, they're not a big deal, but don't go close to them or up them.' When trainees ask me about it now, I give them the same response. I don't really know what else to tell them. I'm really hoping someday I get a better answer, but it hasn't happened yet.
    MOAR qui
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h

61,861 L'avatar di fulviuz

Lr avevo lette. Figata

Senior Member L'avatar di Stefansen

Voi vi fermereste a dare un passaggio a qualcuno che chiede l'autostop specie se in una strada isolata?

ugotremila

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Stefansen Visualizza Messaggio
    Voi vi fermereste a dare un passaggio a qualcuno che chiede l'autostop specie se in una strada isolata?

Tipo Magliana?

Mr.Cilindro

quanti ne hai ammazzati col trucco dell'autostop?

Senior Member L'avatar di Dehor

Mi sono sempre chiesto che fine fa la gente che scompare di colpo nel nulla?
    e che ne sappiamo noi se te lo sei sempre chiesto o meno.

Che poi l'autostop su una strada buia e isolata è più pericoloso per chi lo fa o per chi si ferma a dare un passaggio?

Senior Member L'avatar di Dehor

Oppure è chi chiede l'autostop che in realtà dà un passaggio?
    /

Amico di tutti L'avatar di Sinex/

Dipende. poi rispetto a che cosa?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Sinex/ Visualizza Messaggio
    Dipende. poi rispetto a che cosa?
    Incontrare un maniaco o comunque uno non con tante buone intenzioni.
    Si è tentati di solito a pensare eh non mi fermo a dare il passaggio a quell'autostoppista perchè non si sa mai chi trovi in giro però può essere pure il contrario, anche chi fa l'autostop dovrebbe aver paura a salire sulla macchina del primo autista che gli capita davanti

Amico di tutti L'avatar di Sinex/

Io ho paura a parlare con te tanto che non ho il coraggio di quotarti. Vedi tu

mi è scomparso l'italiano a "traccie" e di conseguenza mi sono fermato.

Senior Member L'avatar di gnappinox1

No

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su