Prey for the Gods [Action] Prey for the Gods

Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 20 di 51

Discussione: Prey for the Gods

ZioYuri78R

Prey for the Gods

Prey For The Gods is an action survival game set on a desolate frozen island. To survive you must destroy the very gods you believe in.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...y-for-the-gods

http://www.preyforthegods.com/

https://twitter.com/preyforthegods

https://www.reddit.com/r/PreyForTheGods/

In Prey for the Gods, you play a lone hero sent to the edge of a dying world to discover the mystery behind a never-ending winter. Arriving with only the clothes on your back, you must survive the colossal dangers that you encounter. To restore balance and reclaim the land from the brink, you will be faced with questions that not even a God knows the answer to.
    Core Features:

• Colossal battles with giants where you can climb your foes
    • A vast and mysterious frozen world with dynamic snow terrain that you must traverse
    • Intense survival game play
    • Explore mysterious temples that contain secrets and treasure.
    • Dynamic weather and day/night cycle
    • Non-linear game play where you choose who to battle and how
    • Loot the fallen heroes and equip yourself with weapons and supplies
    • Unique musical score

Prey for the Gods ambitiously combines the game play of Shadow of the Colossus, Deus Ex, DayZ, and BloodBorne. It has tight controls, action-packed boss fights and a frozen mysterious world to explore.
    Prey for the Gods can be played with a keyboard or a game pad. Your basic actions are attack, move and dodge/climb. Simple to learn and critical to master. You control the hero from a third person perspective and can explore the world in any direction. Dodging is crucial as the creatures that inhabit this island are not forgiving in battle and will not give mercy.

The combat in Prey for the Gods is fast-paced, brutal, and up to you. Each of the giants you encounter will be unique. To be victorious, you need to discover and exploit their weaknesses then climb on and defeat them. Do you take the giants head-on and dodge their massive attacks, striking when the time is right? Or hide from their gaze and sneak up on them? Pick up a sword, find a bow and arrow, fly through the air with a grapple hook, or use your bare hands.
    You decide how to fight, and you decide how to survive. In battle, weapons can break, and arrows are finite, so do your best to make every shot count. Luckily, you can pull out the arrows you shoot. Discover the giants weaknesses, climb and defeat them.

Exploration is rewarding but risky. Luckily, your footsteps in deep snow will help guide you back if you get lost. However, the deeper the snow the more tired and hungry you will be. Hunt for food, then pick up what you can and find a safe cave to rest. Build yourself up from nothing, salvage items and weapons from fallen heroes including swords, bows, outfits, and more.
    Spend too long out in the cold and risk exposure that will chill you to the bone. Our dynamic weather system is treacherous and ever changing. From a sunny day, to a blizzard at a moment’s notice you never know what to expect. The weather is just as dangerous as the giants you are after. A trek out to find your next foe could have you changing course and looking for shelter to warm yourself.

PS: traduzione quando avrò tempo/voglia

Ultima modifica di ZioYuri78R; 26-07-16 alle 09:52

Senior Member L'avatar di Spidersuit90
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SpidersuitSirio PSN ID: spidersuit Steam ID: Spidersuit90

Re: Prey for the Gods

L'avevo visto a suo ( di chi poi?) tempo
    Mi ricorda Shadow of the Colossus e siccome me lo persi ai tempi della PS2 direi che questo ci sta
    Domanda: ci sono anche mostri "piccoli" giusto? Mob normali insomma, non solo Boss come SotC?

ZioYuri78R

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Spidersuit90 Visualizza Messaggio
    L'avevo visto a suo ( di chi poi?) tempo
    Mi ricorda Shadow of the Colossus e siccome me lo persi ai tempi della PS2 direi che questo ci sta
    Domanda: ci sono anche mostri "piccoli" giusto? Mob normali insomma, non solo Boss come SotC?
    Anche a me ricorda molto SotC per questo sbavai subito quando lo annunciarono l'anno scorso

Riguardo i mostri credo siano solo boss

Senior Member L'avatar di Nimahel
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nimahel

Sembra molto interessante

Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ZioYuri78R Visualizza Messaggio
    Anche a me ricorda molto SotC per questo sbavai subito quando lo annunciarono l'anno scorso

Riguardo i mostri credo siano solo boss
    Però nella pagina KS c'è un'immagine ( o gif) che vede lei fronteggiare un qualcosa di "piccolo"
    Ultima modifica di Spidersuit90; 07-07-16 alle 09:43

Cacacazzi L'avatar di Talismano

Ricorda SotC perché è chiaramente ispirato a lui. In qualche intervista lo hanno pure detto.

ZioYuri78R

I pledge con la GTX 1070 sono andati via subito ok, eran solo dieci, però mossa geniale

Gamer IDs

Si sa già che ci saranno 5 Boss nel gioco liscio ( guardate gli stretch goal)

ZioYuri78R

Senior Member L'avatar di Nimahel
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nimahel

Mm è ancora un po' poco per vedere le reali potenzialità del gioco. Sicuramente devono migliorare i movimenti della tizia che sono iper legnosi, ma essendo una pre alpha immagino lo faranno.
    La tempesta di neve è resa molto bene devo dire, carino anche il menu di interazione con il fuoco che riduce l'hud al minimo indispensabile. Staremo a vedere

il PDF L'avatar di Eric Starbuck
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: eric starbuck PSN ID: Eric_Starbuck Steam ID: eric_starbuck

Cavoli! è davvero molto bello! certo che potrebbero denunciarlo per plagio quasi.

Trovate i miei screenshots su Twitter, su STEAM e su IMGUR
    Se seguite i bundle e lo scambio Key, ecco la mia LISTA SCAMBI
    Seguite il Podcast di NG+Italia

ZioYuri78R

Faranno la versione console senza dover raggiungere i 600k dollaroni (e qui avrei molto da dire su come certi sviluppatori sfruttano sta cosa dei tier per le versioni console)

PS4 & Xbox One at $300K No stretch goal required

Prey for the Gods is running and playable on PS4 and Xbox One. We figured this was going to be incredibly difficult to pull off. Initially, we put that stretch goal at $600K so we could hire people to offload Tim's work allowing him to focus on consoles.
    However, we had to respond to the outcry from fans as people were pledging substantial amounts, without even a working computer, just for the chance that we'd hit a stretch goal. So we took it upon ourselves last week to shift our priorities and focus on getting the game to run on consoles. We were surprised and incredibly excited by the results. Within days, we had them playable and running @30 FPS, un-optimized! At that time, we knew we needed to take another look at our stretch goals. We also took this time to be a little more explicit with how we intend to use the funds. Namely, showing that we wish to hire an in-house animator and in-house world builder. We were also able to squeeze in Mac/Steam!! HURRAY!

I'll be reaching out to each and everyone of you that messaged us about your requests for both console and mac. So now if you back at $25 you will get the console version of your choice without fear of not hitting a stretch goal. So please tell your friends and pledge confidently.

Thank you again for your support.
    No Matter Studios

Pizza Attitude L'avatar di Vivisector
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: VivisectorITA

di sicuro sarebbe interessante averlo su steam

ZioYuri78R

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Vivisector Visualizza Messaggio
    di sicuro sarebbe interessante averlo su steam
    Vedo che abbiamo cliccato i link

ZioYuri78R

Gamer IDs

Sbaglio o è stata un po' sofferta la raccolta fondi per questo titolo?
    Mi sarei aspettato vagonate di dollari

Member L'avatar di Shuren
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shur3n

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Spidersuit90 Visualizza Messaggio
    Sbaglio o è stata un po' sofferta la raccolta fondi per questo titolo?
    Mi sarei aspettato vagonate di dollari
    si è strano, perchè i filmati che hanno mostrati sono buoni, non sono le solite cazzatine che usano per fare i KS e i soldi che hanno chiesto non sono poi tantissimi.
    Sicuramente hanno qualche partner commerciale dietro che mette i soldi veri.
    Anche io pensavo che raggiungessero la quota in molto meno tempo, ma va bene pure così, l'importante è che abbiano raggiunto il goal

ZioYuri78R

Fra l'altro il minimo per portarsi a casa la copia su Steam è di 15 dollari mentre per la versione console 25 che a me sembrano prezzi mica male

Ad esempio (se non sbaglio) per il remake di System Shock ne vogliono almeno 30 dolla per la copia digitale del gioco

Gamer IDs

Comunque ottimo che sia riuscito a farcela

ZioYuri78R

Fra quattro ore parte la 12 ore di diretta su Twitch per la chiusura della campagna

To get everyone ready, here is the schedule for our 12 hour twitch stream tomorrow. Come join us, chat with us about Prey for the Gods! Lets get these stretch goals! We are determined to hit $450k!

Some of the schedule may change since this is a live event, but this is what we are currently signed up for.

All times are PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

10:00 am
    Twitch Start! Q/A prep

11:00 am
    Play-through of the Prey for the Gods Pre-Alpha build Q/A

12:00 pm
    Impulse Gear creators of Farpoint PSVR Q/A Interview

1:00 pm
    Unknown Worlds creators of Subnautica Q/A Interview

2:00 pm
    Arthur Bruno creator of Grim Dawn Q/A Interview

3:00 pm
    Play-through of the Prey for the Gods Pre-Alpha build Q/A