Star Citizen [Altro] Star Citizen - Pagina 50

Pagina 50 di 104 PrimaPrima ... 40484950515260100 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 981 a 1.000 di 2068

Discussione: Star Citizen

Pewpew e basta L'avatar di Ashran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ashran PSN ID: Ashran Steam ID: Ashran

Re: Star Citizen

Che amarezza però. Davvero é imbarazzante.

Immagino che oramai si sarà talmente parato il culo per lo shitstorm in arrivo che avrà decine e decine di avvocati in attesa.

ZioYuri78R

Cchiù pilu pe' tutti! L'avatar di gmork

nooooo voi non capite, è che nell'epoca in cui è ambientato 'sto gioco la scienza ha inventato la compenetrabilità della materia. fa parte del lore
    - in una società in cui ogni più piccolo diritto è perseguito, nessuno ha più diritti - Kungfucio
    - sempre sano e ricco, mai povero e malato - kungfucio Vol.2
    - meglio un osso oggi che due domani - Alì Baubau e i quaranta cagnoni

ZioYuri78R

Dai, un po' di speteguless

amk

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ZioYuri78R Visualizza Messaggio
    Dai, un po' di speteguless

Da dove esce fuori sta roba?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Senior Member L'avatar di caesarx

Si ma... Quindi?
    ...there's no need to say thank you, the best way to say it is beeing here and fight with us. - Skip

Senior Member L'avatar di BigDario
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BigDario77 PSN ID: BigDario Steam ID: bigdario

Tutti a casa!
    Intel CoreI7 12700k, GB Z690 GamingX, DDR4 Crucial Ballistix 2*8GB @3600Mhz CL16, Asus Strix RTX3080ti, SSD Samsung 980Pro 2TB, Asus Xonar DX, Phanteks Eclipse G500A, Antec SP1000.

Senior Member L'avatar di Det. Bullock
    Lipari, Isole Eolie, dimora di Eolo il Signore dei venti.

Considerato Privateer 2 e che i maggiori cambiamenti nella serie di Wing Commander sono avvenuti quando lui era assente o con un ruolo ridotto direi che non mi sorprende proprio che non sia esattamente una cima.
    "I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
    "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor
    La configurazione del mio PC.
    Il mio canale Youtube.

Senior Member L'avatar di xbrrzt

il video
    boh, secondo me tutto 'sto baraccone è una specie di esperimento sociale

ZioYuri78R

"I am, at this very moment, drinking at the orange international food festival with two sc employees and a couple blizz and activision dudes and we are all fucking shitting on sc and crobbers
    he was a laughing stock a year ago, but now he's like some kinda lol god whenever you mention his dumb fucking name
    and everyone 100% hates lesnick and thinks he's a weirdo smell guy"

"lol the shit they are talking about everyone there, just holy shit
    the company is fucked. get a refund. there's no secret build, just as I thought behavior scripted last year's 3.0 demo and then fucked right off after the checks stopped coming
    star citizen is a hodge podge of over 200 different programmers, all with different fucking tasks and goals an comments and engines, it'll never ever be more than the jittery bullshit mess we currently have
    also things are tied directly to fucking framerate in the engine, so that's why some people on poor rigs can clip through shit easier than people on 5k dual titan rigs
    Jesus I knew they were fucking dumb but this is amazing. amazing"

"like hey, if you don't want people talking shit about you Chris, maybe pay them ot for all the crunch they are working or give them some perks and maybe no treat them like shit you dumb fuck
    you moron. you fucking stupid shit lol"

"and don't go on vacation after a huge fucking fuck up at gamescom and then ignore every email on critical shit because you decided to have the final fucking say on every goddamn piece of art, code and design
    enjoy your vacation as the entire company burns down around you, you stupid thumb"

"guy here says "youtubers and machinima artists are now hand sculpting the sq42 prologue"

lol"

"also it's now not the sqlude or prologue or whatever because we talked mad shit about it, it's that sc: first strike or sc: vendetta bullshit now lol"

"a dude
    "chris roberts presents a chris roberts game: star citizen: squadron 42: precursor: chapter one: pre-alpha"
    lol

a dude dunking on his once and never again king
    you idiot chris. you fucking idiot"
    "and i guess some more "hard hitting" places are looking for on record quotes from past and current cig employees, but no one can fucking talk to the press without sandis approval and violating that means some kind of lawsuit or legal trouble due to the employment contract
    so basically everything is rumor until cig folds in July of 2018"

"Quote: We've been told we still have jobs, but not if we will be getting paid for them."
    "internal rumor is that chris is getting rid of the programmers first, as they've been, in his words "underwhelming"
    lol"

"I mean we are all drunk here so who knows how much this is all hyperbole or exaggeration but these dudes are super fucking lit about cig
    the other guys tried to cut in with "yeah it's bad at company x too" but the cig dudes steamrolled over them with some of the most unbelievable "my company is a teainwreck" stories and we are all just stating at them agape and hehing"

"Breetai posted: What was Crobber's reaction to the Gamescom show and it's reception, if you were told?

theAgent: why did everyone fuck up, why didn't anyone tell me shit was broken, why aren't we further along, why don't the backers pledge more, why don't people understand what we're doing here, why aren't things working properly when the outside contractors had them working fine, why can't we do things better, why can't we hire better programmers, why do we have to keep paying contractors who already dropped out of the project, why do we have to pay actors more, why are we not making more money, why aren't we close to finishing 3.0, why are people afraid to come talk to me about issues, why can't I get a straight fucking answer from you fucking idiots, why are our monthly expenses so high, why aren't outside contractors interested in working with us, why aren't people impressed by FOIP, why can't I go on vacation, oh I fucking can BYE"

"the best is the tales of crobbo wandering around the office and pointing out certain employees as "high risk" or "low performing" while everyone in hunkered down and trying to fucking do this impossible shit he wants
    like yay, I really want to fucking work for a miserable fuck who derides every single person that isn't his family or from his fucking origin or hollywood days"

"like at one point you're creating your character for sq42 (which is just the SC character creator basically, no one really knows what is going in what game at this point) and he wanted a scene where you stare at yourself in a mirror as you change shit (like fo4) but instead of just rendering the character model as a separate scene in the mirror with canned head movement he wanted some super crazy shit like mirroring the entire scene as you changed yourself into super "level 5" or whatever heads that slowed the entire scene to a crawl because you were loading some intense shit into vram because the fucking bathroom you were in had multiple mirrors that crobbo all wanted reflected, even if you can't fucking see it
    now imagine trying to tell him "hey we don't need mirrors" and he responds with "BUT THERES FUCKING MIRRORS IN THE SHIPS, THERES A MIRROR IN A SCENE I WROTE, I WROTE THAT SCENE AND THERE'S A FUCKING MIRROR MORTY, THERE'S A MIRROR THERE AND I WANT TO SEE, I WANT TO SEE ME IN THAT MIRROR MORTY, I WANT TO SEE MY REFLECTION IN THAT FUCKING MIRROR, I DON'T CARE HOW MANY FUCKING CPU CYCLES IT TAKES UP OR IF A, A, A TITAN X CAN'T EVEN FUCKING RENDER IT, I WANT IT MORTY, I WANT THAT FUCKING MIRROR THERE"

Ultima modifica di ZioYuri78R; 04-09-17 alle 09:42 Motivo: cercato di formattar il testo

Cacacazzi L'avatar di Talismano

Vi prego ripescate bantam.

ZioYuri78R

No ma

we currently have also things are tied directly to fucking framerate in the engine
    dilettanti allo sbaraglio

che tradotto vuol dire?
    - in una società in cui ogni più piccolo diritto è perseguito, nessuno ha più diritti - Kungfucio

Cacacazzi L'avatar di Talismano

Che invece di usare un "timer" interno, hanno cose legate al framerate.
    Come se il tempo in game scorresse più velocemente per chi fa 60fps in confronto a chi ne fa 20di fps

ZioYuri78R

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da gmork Visualizza Messaggio
    che tradotto vuol dire?
    Vuol dire che hanno legato delle operazioni al numero di fps attuale, cosa che mai e poi mai si deve fare, se hai qualcosa che va costantemente aggiornato lo aggiorni in base al delta fra due frame (il tempo che passa fra due frame) e in base a quanto è il delta permetti l'operazione o meno.

Questo per avere una coerenza su tutte le macchine, se tu leghi un'operazione direttamente agli fps questa su una macchina lenta verrà chiamata (esempio) 30 volte al secondo (30fps), su una veloce invece verrà chiamata 60 volte al secondo (60fps) ecc.

Esempio pratico col movimento del personaggio:

Caso 1: framerate tied

Quando dai input all'omino questo viene mosso di un tot (fai un centimetro) ad ogni frame, questo implica che a 30fps si muove di 30 centimetri al secondo mentre a 60fps si muove di 60 centimetri al secondo.

Caso 2: deltatime

Quando dai l'input all'omino questo viene mosso di un tot (fai un centimetro) ogni tot di tempo (fai 1 secondo, tanto per semplificare), quindi a 30 fps si muove di 1 cm/s e idem a 60 fps si muove di 1 cm/s.

Capisci da te cosa implica legare qualcosa direttamente al framerate

Infatti anche lui/loro lo spiegano subito dopo

so that's why some people on poor rigs can clip through shit easier than people on 5k dual titan rigs
    in poche parole su macchine lente le collisioni vengono aggiornate più lentamente e quindi succede che l'omino scappa e passa attraverso muri ecc, mentre su macchine superveloci è già più difficile in quanto framerate alto, aggiornamento delle collisioni più frequente, meno possibilità di "saltare" la collisione.

Spero sia chiaro il concetto

EDIT:

Bonus, infatti la frequenza di aggiornamento dell'engine fisico è slegata da quella del thread del gioco, o almeno nei motori seri
    Ultima modifica di ZioYuri78R; 04-09-17 alle 10:39

15-09-2001 L'avatar di David™

Un po' come alcuni vecchi giochi che hanno il motore fisico "agganciato" agli fps. Se sforavi il limite di fps critico, la fisica andava a puttane (tipo il primo Dead Space, mi pare)
    Amd Ryzen 7 7800x3D@PBO-30 5050Mhz, Noctua u12a c.b. + am5 offset kit + Noctua NT-H2, G.Skill Z-Neo 32GBx2 DDR5 6000Mt/s 30-38-38-28, Asus Tuf 4080 OC 2,8Ghz@1V, MSI x670e Tomahawk WIFI, 4x Samsung 980 PRO 2TB, Seasonic PX-850W, Fractal Torrent, Razer Basilisk V3, Vega Keyboard, Gamesir G7 SE, Asus PG27AQDM Oled 240hz, DENON AVR-X3500H + Indiana Line Tesi + SVS SB 1000, Dolby Atmos

quindi è un gioco relativistico. il framerate di star citizen è come la gravita' in rl

ZioYuri78R

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da David™ Visualizza Messaggio
    Un po' come alcuni vecchi giochi che hanno il motore fisico "agganciato" agli fps. Se sforavi il limite di fps critico, la fisica andava a puttane (tipo il primo Dead Space, mi pare)
    Esattamente

quindi è un gioco relativistico. il framerate di star citizen è come la gravita' in rl
    Never done before

che tradotto vuol dire?
    un' animazione ha il tempisto o legato al tempo ie dura 2 secondi, o al frame ie dura 120 frame

nel secondo caso vuol dire che il tuo framerate impatta direttamente sul tempisto dell' animazione, ie se vai a 20 fps, l'animazione dura 6 secondi, se vai a 120fps, un secondo

di solito è una roba piuttosto di basso livello, in tutti i sensi

Sent from my CHC-U01 using Tapatalk

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su