Risultati da 1 a 20 di 91

Discussione: GRID

Senior Member L'avatar di GoemonIshikawa
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: goemon13thishikawa

Smile GRID

http://www.codemasters.com/announcin...eptember-2019/

Announcing GRID – coming September 2019

| MAY 21ST, 2019Codemasters® today announced that one of its most loved franchises, GRID®, is making a long-awaited return when it releases on September 13th 2019 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam). The fourth game in the series, GRID delivers intense wheel to wheel racing action, spanning four continents in some of the world’s most famous city streets and race circuits. Choose cars from GT, Touring, Stock, Muscle, Super-Modified and more, across race types including Circuit, Street Racing, Ovals, Hot Laps, Point-to-Point and World Time Attack.

GRID strikes the perfect balance, offering risk and reward for every type of racer. Handling is incredibly responsive with a learning curve that appeals to both casual arcade gamers through to the core simulation racers. Progression is rewarded through liveries, player cards, team mates, achievements and driving accolades. AI drivers push the player to their limits to earn a place on the podium and ultimate victory in the GRID World Series Championship. Realistic damage can affect both the car’s performance and handling and too much contact with the same racer will see them emerge as a nemesis who will stop at nothing to get their revenge in the race.Established as one of the best modern-day drivers across F1®, Endurance and Stock Racing, Fernando Alonso has signed as a Race Consultant and appears in-game. Players enter a series of events against some of Alonso’s Esports driving team ‘FA Racing’ , across multiple classes of racing before coming face to face with the former World Champion in his infamous Renault R26 F1® car, in a final showdown event.

“GRID as a racing franchise is revered by our community and we are delighted to bring it to the current generation of consoles,” said Chris Smith, GRID Game Director at Codemasters. “The game offers so much variety and depth, from the number of modern and classic cars through to the locations and race options. Renowned for its handling, the game will appeal to all types of player, from casual drivers who want a lean-in challenge, to sim drivers who want some serious fun.We are also delighted to work alongside Fernando Alonso who is arguably one of the world’s greatest ever drivers. His experience and knowledge has enabled us to make improvements to both the performance and handling of our cars. We could not be more proud to have signed him both in-game and as a Race Consultant. We can’t wait for our players to experience the final version when it comes to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this September.”
    Fernando Alonso added: “Having competed across F1®, Endurance and Stock Racing, GRID is the perfect game for me and I’m delighted the studio has added both myself and my racing team into the game. GRID offers so much variety and I welcome the challenge when players get to line-up against me.”
    Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 19-06-19 alle 20:37
    La penna è più potente della spada, e decisamente più comoda per scrivere. (Igor)

Senior Member L'avatar di Mike

Re: GRID

i facepalm Interessante però. A grid motorsport ci ho giocato poco ma non mi dispiaceva affatto. Il primo l'ho amato.

Cheeki Breeki! L'avatar di Rot Teufel

se voglio sto tipo di gare, vado di Wreckfest. Altrimenti ma anche no

Senior Member L'avatar di Mike

Sono le stesse gare che c'erano all'inizio del primo capitolo. Nemmeno io sono un fan dei circuiti cittadini,ma spero abbiano aggiunto una certa varietà di piste e tipologie di gare.

Gamer IDs

Smile Re: GRID

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Rot Teufel Visualizza Messaggio

se voglio sto tipo di gare, vado di Wreckfest. Altrimenti ma anche no
    Tra 0:18s e 0:22s si intravedono gli indicatori del quadro strumenti funzionanti come in racedriver grid.

Il primo tracciato è il circuito gran premio di san francisco (presente sia in racedriver grid che in grid autosport).
    Il secondo tracciato in Shanghai con le porsche 911 mi sembra nuovo.

Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 24-05-19 alle 20:40
    La penna è più potente della spada, e decisamente più comoda per scrivere. (Igor)

Gamer IDs

GRID FACT SHEET
    Capturing intense moment-to-moment racing action, GRID® returns with an all-new experience where every race is the chance to choose your own path, create your own story and define your legacy in the motorsport world.

From the creators of the hugely successful DiRT® and F1® series, Codemasters invites you to take your place in the GRID World Series and compete in intense wheel-to-wheel racing with the most iconic and desirable race cars – current and classic, from GT through Touring and Muscle to Stock and Super Modifieds – and in some of the world’s most famous city streets, ovals and circuits.

GRID captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered flag – and in-between, it’s all action too. Incidents come one right after the other – tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions – all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress as you achieve your goal of becoming the GRID World Series champion.

KEY FEATURES:

 OVER 70 OF THE MOST ICONIC CARS EVER RACED – Race the greats, both current and classic, across a huge array of vehicle classes. Modern greats such as the Porsche 911 RSR and Ferrari 488 GTE in the GT class to classics including the Ford GT40 and Pontiac Firebird Modified are all available to race to their limits.

Classes:
    o Touring Cars
    o Stock Cars
    o Tuner Cars
    o GT Cars
    o Formula J
    o Prototype
    o Group 7 Specials

· 12 INCREDIBLE RACING LOCATIONS – Compete in intense wheel-to-wheel races on iconic city streets, world-famous circuits, and beautiful point-to-points, featuring Havana, Shanghai, Brands Hatch, Indianapolis and many more, with multiple routes at each location and varied time of day and weather conditions:

China
    Zhejiang Circuit
    Shanghai Street Track
    Malaysia Sepang International Circuit
    Japan Okutama Circuit
    UK
    Brands Hatch Circuit
    Silverstone Circuit Circuit
    Spain Barcelona Street Track
    USA
    San Francisco Street Track
    Indianapolis Circuit
    Crescent Valley (fictional) Circuit
    Cuba Havana Street Track
    Australia Sydney Motorsport Park Circuit

· CREATE YOUR STORY, DEFINE YOUR LEGACY – Choose from 6 main career paths all leading to the GRID World Series, plus additional Showdown events
    o Touring
    o Stock
    o Tuner
    o GT
    o Invitational
    o The Fernando Alonso Challenge

 THE FERNANDO ALONSO CHALLENGE – One of the most successful racing drivers of the modern era across F1, Endurance and Stock racing, Fernando Alonso joins GRID as Race Consultant and his Renault R26 car features in-game. Complete his challenges and earn the right to race Alonso himself.

 6 EXCITING RACE TYPES – Challenge yourself across various modes in-game, as well as an event/race creator:
    o Racing – Traditional race mode with grid starts and chequered flag finish
    o Oval Racing – Rolling start, with set number of laps
    o Time Trial – Single car on track/circuit against the clock
    o Time Attack – Multiple cars on track/circuit, staggered start against the clock
    o Skirmish – Players can test drive their cars, or have fun racing with friends whilst waiting for multiplayer sessions
    o Hot Lap – Improve your grid position ahead of a race by posting the fastest lap time

 RACECRAFT – An innovative moment-to-moment scoring system that rewards players for technical, skilful or brave racing. Players can earn points from team-mates, rivals and nemesis drivers to improve their score both offline and online.

 IMPACTFUL DAMAGE SYSTEMS – Affecting both players and AI racers, GRID’s damage builds on Codemasters’ class-leading damage system to visually and mechanically change your race. Damage will affect visuals as well as handling, with potential for terminal damage.

 PLAYER PROGRESSION – Earn experience through racing and Racecraft to level up and receive rewards. Players get rewarded with Prestige, Player Cards, new team-mates and achievements throughout.

 GET COMPETITIVE ONLINE – Race in either Quick Match or use the online event creator and take your racing to the next level, either in a public game or with friends in private races.

Title: GRID (Race Driver GRID in Japan only)
    Multiplayer: 16 players
    Formats: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC (DVD and via Steam), Google Stadia
    Publisher: Codemasters Developer Codemasters
    Genre: Racing Releasing: From 10th September 2019 (Ultimate Edition) From 13th September 2019 (Standard Edition)
    Loca: EFIGS, Pol, Brazilian/Portuguese

Ultimate Edition
    Main Game
    + Season 1 (Hypercar Track Day Pack)
    + Season 2 (Racing Hatch Track Day Pack)
    + Season 3 (GT Track Day Pack)
    + Porsche 911 RSR
    + Grid Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4
    + Grid Edition Pontiac Firebird Modified
    + Grid Edition Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
    + Grid Edition Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Time Attack
    + Grid Edition Renault R26
    + Player Cards
    + Player Banners
    + Unique Liveries
    + VIP Status
    no drift?
    Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 02-06-19 alle 17:08

Gamer IDs

E3 Gameplay

Brands Hatch Porsche 911 RSR

Brands Hatch Chevrolet Corvette C7.R

Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 05-07-19 alle 19:59 Motivo: video senza commento

Gamer IDs

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/07/...ng-october-11/

GRID – Now Launching October 11

By Chris Groves · On July 3, 2019

Hey team. As first announced earlier today, the release date GRID has now moved to 11th October for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Buyers of the Ultimate Edition will still receive three days’ early access, being able to play GRID from 8th October.

Je suis :pippotto: L'avatar di Pakokasal

di chi sei fake, amigo?
    [email protected]

Oggetto: Richiesta cancellazione account

Gamer IDs

Gamer IDs

https://www.thegamesmachine.it/antep...-ps4-xbox-one/

Ale , l'hai giocato per un'ora e mezza:

gli spostamenti di carico nelle vetture sono come in grid autosport?
    e le scie?
    e il drift?
    i tracciati si possono fare anche al contrario?
    pioggia, neve, asfalto, sterrato?
    i clubs e racenet ?

personalizzazione livree?

Ferrari 488 GTE

Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 28-01-20 alle 19:13

Gamer IDs

GoemonIshikawa

Ale , l'hai giocato per un'ora e mezza:

gli spostamenti di carico nelle vetture sono come in grid autosport?
    e le scie?
    e il drift?
    i tracciati si possono fare anche al contrario?
    pioggia, neve, asfalto, sterrato?
    i clubs e racenet ?

personalizzazione livree?

Ciao GoemonIshikawa! L'ora e mezza di prova comprende la lunga chiacchierata/presentazione iniziale con il Game Director, perciò non ho potuto addentrarmi troppo nei meandri del gameplay. Perdonami se non saprò calmare la tua sete di informazioni, ma tieni presente che Chris ha interagito con me anche durante tutto il test, quindi non è stata un'ora e mezza di corse sfrenate in cui ho avuto la libertà di sviscerare ogni elemento del gioco (e di una build ancora work in progress e limitata, tra l'altro). Detto ciò, proverò volentieri a rispondere alle tue domande:

- gli spostamenti di carico nelle vetture sono come in grid autosport?

Direi che il nuovo GRID è un'evoluzione di quanto visto in GRID Autosport, nonostante la maggiore fonte di ispirazione sia il primo capitolo. Smanettando con le impostazioni meccaniche si può ottenere un buon compromesso tra arcade e simulazione, con il gioco più attento alla diversa disposizione dei pesi delle auto ad esempio.

- e le scie?

Le scie sembrano essere sfruttabili, ma non essendo una simulazione a tutti gli effetti, l'effetto non mi è perso particolarmente evidente.

- e il drift?

I drift sono ben gestiti e sfiziosi, soprattutto se si smanetta un po' con il setting.

- i tracciati si possono fare anche al contrario?

Non ho provato a fare un giro intero al contrario, ma quelle due o tre volte in cui mi son girato completamente (dannate Nemesi) il gioco non mi ha segnalato alcun divieto (e se lo ha fatto, proprio non me ne sono accorto).

- pioggia, neve, asfalto, sterrato?

Purtroppo non sembra essere stato implementato il meteo dinamico :(
    Non ho potuto provare tutti i circuiti, ma tra quelli su cui abbiamo effettuato la prova ho notato solo circuiti e percorsi cittadini.

- i clubs e racenet ?

Non ci hanno fornito dettagli in merito, mi spiace. [Spoiler]: penso che i punti Racenet ci saranno, lo disse Chris in un'intervista se non erro

- personalizzazione livree?

La personalizzazione delle vetture non è uno degli aspetti più curato, mettiamola così
    Ultima modifica di Alessandro Alosi; 10-07-19 alle 21:01

Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Alessandro Alosi Visualizza Messaggio
    Ciao GoemonIshikawa! L'ora e mezza di prova comprende la lunga chiacchierata/presentazione iniziale con il Game Director, perciò non ho potuto addentrarmi troppo nei meandri del gameplay. Perdonami se non saprò calmare la tua sete di informazioni, ma tieni presente che Chris ha interagito con me anche durante tutto il test, quindi non è stata un'ora e mezza di corse sfrenate in cui ho avuto la libertà di sviscerare ogni elemento del gioco (e di una build ancora work in progress e limitata, tra l'altro). Detto ciò, proverò volentieri a rispondere alle tue domande:

- gli spostamenti di carico nelle vetture sono come in grid autosport?

Direi che il nuovo GRID è un'evoluzione di quanto visto in GRID Autosport, nonostante la maggiore fonte di ispirazione sia il primo capitolo. Smanettando con le impostazioni meccaniche si può ottenere un buon compromesso tra arcade e simulazione, con il gioco più attento alla diversa disposizione dei pesi delle auto ad esempio.

- e le scie?

Le scie sembrano essere sfruttabili, ma non essendo una simulazione a tutti gli effetti, l'effetto non mi è perso particolarmente evidente.

- e il drift?

I drift sono ben gestiti e sfiziosi, soprattutto se si smanetta un po' con il setting.

- i tracciati si possono fare anche al contrario?

Non ho provato a fare un giro intero al contrario, ma quelle due o tre volte in cui mi son girato completamente (dannate Nemesi) il gioco non mi ha segnalato alcun divieto (e se lo ha fatto, proprio non me ne sono accorto).

- pioggia, neve, asfalto, sterrato?

Purtroppo non sembra essere stato implementato il meteo dinamico :(
    Non ho potuto provare tutti i circuiti, ma tra quelli su cui abbiamo effettuato la prova ho notato solo circuiti e percorsi cittadini.

- i clubs e racenet ?

Non ci hanno fornito dettagli in merito, mi spiace. [Spoiler]: penso che i punti Racenet ci saranno, lo disse Chris in un'intervista se non erro

- personalizzazione livree?

La personalizzazione delle vetture non è uno degli aspetti più curato, mettiamola così
    In grid autosport e in grid 2 si possono selezionare i tracciati al contrario, ad esempio a spa c'è il "circuito gp" e il "circuito gp invertito".

ok, grazie delle informazioni

Gamer IDs

fonte: https://gamingbolt.com/grid-intervie...rings-and-more

How many cars and tracks will the game have?

So we have a selection of 69 cars, we have 12 tracks, eight circuits in four cities, with a total of 92 routes. We also have morning, daytime, sunset, night. With all of those we have rain, wet, dry. So the combinations, as you can see, spiralled out there.

You spoke earlier about controlling the weather, but does GRID have dynamic weather?

We have rain on and off, and dry on and off. No dynamic.

okutama sprint

guida dal cofano, pioggia (3:25), shanghai

guida dall'abitacolo

personalizzazione livree (5:05)

Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 11-07-19 alle 16:57

Gamer IDs

https://www.thegamesmachine.it/news-...e-versione-pc/

REQUISITI DI SISTEMA
    • MINIMI:
      • Richiede un processore e un sistema operativo a 64 bit
      • Sistema operativo: 64 bit Version of Windows 10
      • Processore: Intel i3 2130 / AMD FX4300
      • Memoria: 8 GB di RAM
      • Scheda video: Nvidia GT 640 / HD7750
      • DirectX: Versione 12
      • Rete: Connessione Internet a banda larga
      • Memoria: 100 GB di spazio disponibile
      • Scheda audio: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
      • Note aggiuntive: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

• CONSIGLIATI:
      • Richiede un processore e un sistema operativo a 64 bit
      • Sistema operativo: 64 bit Version of Windows 10
      • Processore: Intel i5 8600k / AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
      • Memoria: 16 GB di RAM
      • Scheda video: Nvidia GTX 1080 / RX590
      • DirectX: Versione 12
      • Rete: Connessione Internet a banda larga
      • Memoria: 100 GB di spazio disponibile
      • Scheda audio: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
      • Note aggiuntive: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

menu, event menu, vehicle select, gameplay, replay

Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 16-07-19 alle 23:36

Gamer IDs

Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 28-01-20 alle 19:15 Motivo: non ci sono più le immagini

Gamer IDs

vetture confermate (fino ad oggi)

Gamer IDs

Alonso e il nuovo circuito cittadino dell'Havana
    Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 28-01-20 alle 19:16 Motivo: non ci sono più le immagini

Gamer IDs

Barcellona

il manometro della pressione del turbo
    Ultima modifica di GoemonIshikawa; 14-08-19 alle 15:25

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su