[F1 Articoli] Le voci che corrono 2.0 [F1 Articoli] Le voci che corrono 2.0 - Pagina 266

Pagina 266 di 441 PrimaPrima ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 5.301 a 5.320 di 8812

Discussione: [F1 Articoli] Le voci che corrono 2.0

Senior Member L'avatar di Diabolik

Re: [F1 Articoli] Le voci che corrono 2.0

Che io ricordi la variante bassa è stata sì modificata, ma rimane comunque una chicane prima del traguardo (prima era un "sistema" di due chicane ravvicinate, un po' come la vecchia Goodyear a Monza o la Zagaria a Pergusa...)
    DK

Senior Member L'avatar di metal4dummies

All'improvviso un'incoscienza (cit.)

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...03K8g0wVG.html

Ferrari ricorre in appello

EDIT: Pure Mclaren
    Ultima modifica di metal4dummies; 07-08-20 alle 20:48

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da metal4dummies Visualizza Messaggio
    All'improvviso un'incoscienza (cit.)

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...03K8g0wVG.html

Ferrari ricorre in appello

EDIT: Pure Mclaren
    e anche renault

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...fdf93aa24c.png

- - - Aggiornato - - -

sta faccia da

https://www.formulapassion.it/motors...es-509962.html

Senior Member L'avatar di Howard TD

Mah... tanto essendo sotto la protezione Mercedes gli daranno al massimo un altro buffetto..

https://www.formulapassion.it/motors...ts-510152.html

mai sentito un tp difendere un altro team che gli clona l'auto

- - - Aggiornato - - -

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Howard TD Visualizza Messaggio
    Mah... tanto essendo sotto la protezione Mercedes gli daranno al massimo un altro buffetto..
    gli altri si sono rotti i coglioni, un'altra eventuale presa per il culo dalla fia potrebbe avere rispercussioni molto più serie per l'esistenza stessa della F1....

Cheeki Breeki! L'avatar di Rot Teufel

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Howard TD Visualizza Messaggio
    'spe, che adesso la FIA è riuscita a fare una cosa alla ACO del 2004 (se non peggio)

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...cloni/4851372/

il che, considerando che per il prossimo anno, si posso comprare le parti di una monoposto, voglio vedere come distingueranno il clone dal pezzo originale comprato
    grazie Alvaro per aver rovinato completamente l'intero mondo del motorsport in 11 anni di presidenza FIA

si aggiunge williams alla protesta

e racing point, ma vabè, loro non fan testo essendo dall'altra sponda

Senior Member L'avatar di Dante1324

Tombazis dovrebbe vergognarsi per quello che ha detto. Constatano l'illecito e che fanno? Bollano tutto come normale e anzi lodano RP per l'originalità. L'originalità, capito? Copiare è sintomo di originalità adesso. Peccato che solo certi personaggi abbiano diritto ad essere "originali". Perché immagino che se Ferrari l'anno prossimo si presentasse con quattro team clienti verrebbe radiata a vita dal motorsport...
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Diabolik Visualizza Messaggio
    Che io ricordi la variante bassa è stata sì modificata, ma rimane comunque una chicane prima del traguardo (prima era un "sistema" di due chicane ravvicinate, un po' come la vecchia Goodyear a Monza o la Zagaria a Pergusa...)
    Ma allora qual è il layout su cui correranno in autunno? Io ero rimasto che avevano rancato via la chicane finale.

Inviato dal Carletto Leclerc col MI A3.
    Ultima modifica di Dante1324; 08-08-20 alle 15:07

Senior Member L'avatar di Howard TD

La chicane prima del rettilineo di arrivo è utilizzata solo nelle moto per ridurre la velocità

Senior Member L'avatar di metal4dummies

Attenzione! Pure Lawrence Stroll si lamenta

I do not often speak publicly, however I am extremely angry at any suggestion we have been underhand or have cheated – particularly those comments coming from our competitors.

I have never cheated at anything in my life. These accusations are completely unacceptable and not true. My integrity - and that of my team - are beyond question.

Everyone at Racing Point was shocked and disappointed by the FIA ruling and firmly maintain our innocence.

This team, under various names, has competed in Formula 1 for over 30 years and today employs 500 people. We’ve always been a constructor and will continue to be so in the future.

Throughout those 30 years, this team has been an underdog, punching well above its weight with a fantastic group of people. Between 2016 and 2018, this was the fourth best team on the grid, operating on the smallest budget, and scoring regular podiums.

Emerging from administration, with stability and fresh investment, this team’s competitive form should not be a surprise to anybody. The team can finally realise its potential and should be celebrated for its strong performance.

You only have to read the words of the stewards to understand why we are so disappointed by the sanctions. The report clearly states the following mitigating circumstances:

The parts transfer between Mercedes and Racing Point on January 6th 2020 does not constitute a breach of the regulations worthy of censure as the parts in question were both not used and did not expand the information that had previously passed from Mercedes to Racing Point quite legitimately under the regulations in 2019. The recent change of status of the Brake Ducts as Listed Parts further argues that censure or penalisation is not appropriate on this point. These are the words of the stewards.

The change in classification of the Brake Ducts from Non‐Listed Parts in 2019 to Listed Parts in 2020, as a mitigating factor.

The lack of detailed focus on Brake Ducts by the FIA personnel who inspected the RP20 in March 2020, when they were admittedly focused on the entire car.

Racing Point could probably have obtained much of the same amount of competitive advantage from photographing the Mercedes W10 Rear Brake Ducts and reverse engineering them, albeit with additional design resources expended in the process, say the stewards.

In every respect regarding this matter, Racing Point has been open and transparent with regard to their actions, which they fully believed to have been compliant with the regulations, and the Stewards attribute no deliberate intent to any breach of the regulations that occurred.

This is all quoted from the stewards’ decision.

There was an absence of specific guidance or clarification from the FIA in respect to how that transition to Listed Parts might be managed within the spirit and intent of the regulations. The rules, as they are written, state that after 2019, no further information on Brake Duct design can be shared or acquired. At that point, what you know and have learned, is your own information. From that point onwards, you are on your own. Which is exactly what we have done.

So, to clarify, there was no guidance in place by the FIA surrounding the transition of non-listed to listed items and Racing Point received in March 2020 written confirmation from the FIA with regards to our compliance on the matter.

This week I was also shocked to see the FIA introduced a new grandfather clause, which had never previously existed.

Beyond the clear fact that Racing Point complied with the technical regulations, I am appalled by the way Renault, McLaren, Ferrari and Williams have taken this opportunity to appeal, and in doing so attempted to detract from our performances. They are dragging our name through the mud and I will not stand by nor accept this.

I intend to take all necessary actions to prove our innocence.

My team has worked tirelessly to deliver the competitive car we have on the grid. I am truly upset to see the poor sportsmanship of our competitors.

I understand that the situation in which the FIA finds itself is difficult and complicated for many reasons, but I also respect and appreciate their efforts to try and find a solution in the best interests of the sport.
    Ma va in mona Lawrence

Cheeki Breeki! L'avatar di Rot Teufel

al netto che mentiva sapendo di mentine (cit.), non posso dargli torto sul fatto che i commissari FIA a marzo abbiano dato l'ok alla RP20.

Comunque è vero, son 30 anni da quando nel 1991 esordì la Jordan

Utente dal 09-05-2002 L'avatar di Firestorm

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Non-A Visualizza Messaggio
    La Tosa la fanno solo se ci siamo noi a spingere

Comunque i fatti mi hanno ufficialmente contraddetto: fonti "certe" confermano che Imola è prontissima e si potrebbe correre la F1 anche domenica prossima

Ho già un po' di tremarella per come verrà gestito il ricordo di quel fine settimana surreale del '94
    Vabbeh non è più neanche lontanamente quel circuito lo hanno riempito di chicane.