Retrovideo Retrovideo - Pagina 2

Pagina 2 di 27 PrimaPrima 123412 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 21 a 40 di 523

Discussione: Retrovideo

Senior Member L'avatar di Geralt di Rivia

Re: Retrovideo

I'm Major Sludgebucket (ABS). This is an alternative account I created years ago for some reason.

Il C16 (espanso, in questo caso) però è capace anche di cose come questo titolo recente, realizzato dall'italiano Luca C. Non scrivo per esteso il cognome perché altrimenti lo sbaglierei.

I'm Major Sludgebucket (ABS). This is an alternative account I created years ago for some reason.

Ancora C16 (espanso), demo che dimostra che si poteva cacciarci fuori.

alberace

di come il mercato della semplificazione era iniziato negli anni '90.

LIVE FUCKIN' FOREVER

"Fino al 12 dicembre si può vedere, sul sito ufficiale, questo documentario di mezz'ora relativo alla Game Preservation Society giapponese" http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/lens/20161128/

A inizio 1977, diversi mesi prima del VCS, venne lanciata sul mercato quest'altra console. Strano che non abbia avuto tanto successo...

alberace

bel video e bel canale.

o feio

Super Mario Bros. tool assisted speedrun.

Eccetto che... non è tool assisted

EOF

Bit för Bit (Bit by Bit) was a Swedish TV-series about computers. Six episodes were broadcasted in 1989 as part of the youth segment called Unga Tvån on Sveriges Television (SVT). It was a mixture of education and entertainment, where each episode had competitions in games and demos, and usually an educational clip and examples of CGI-animation. The hostess was Gila Bergqvist and there was an animated co-host called Orcon (sp?). Orcon would slightly change his voice, personality and role inbetween the episodes. John Minson was a British journalist who did exclusive reports from the UK. The last episode was hosted by Jan Trolin.

Bit för Bit was the first, if not only, TV-show that brought the demoscene into the public eye on a frequent basis. They displayed demos as backdrop to the hostess, showing unedited scrolltexts with greetings, f**kings and so on. Each episode showed a collage of Amiga demos, supposedly sent in by the demo groups, and in the following episode a winner was announced. The winner was selected by a jury. Several famous demoscene groups appeared: Fairlight, Rebels, Defjam, Kefrens, Phenomena, Byterapers, etc. In E01 and E02 the vertical synchronization was off, so the demos were displayed wrong. The end credits was a part from a Phenomena megademo, with the song Let's Party by Firefox.

Every episode had a gaming competition called "teledataspelet." The games played were GeeBee Air Rally, California Games, Paperboy and RVF Honda. They were played using the phone as a joystick. The beeps of the phone accompanied the sound of the game, and the commentry of the hostess.

There were examples of CGI-animation in most episodes. Just like the demos and games they were badly credited but they were made by for example John Lasseter and Jeff Minter.

I maggici anni Ottanta. Nei quali era possibile mandare tranquillamente le pubblicità dei giochini piratati su Italia 1.

alberace

bellissimo.

Spettacolare conversione "postuma" di Frogger per Vic-20.

o feio

Metal Slug (<- pun intended), mosso molto lentamente da un mai abbastanza compianto Falcon030

EOF

Non male per essere l'Amstrad CPC. Non male no.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su