Il topic della Rassegna Stampa radical-chic Il topic della Rassegna Stampa radical-chic - Pagina 13

Pagina 13 di 33 PrimaPrima ... 3111213141523 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 241 a 260 di 660

Discussione: Il topic della Rassegna Stampa radical-chic

Acidic Swamp Ooze L'avatar di Numero_6

Re: Il topic della Rassegna Stampa radical-chic

Senior Member L'avatar di Geralt di Rivia

Nel 1992 la Federcalcio giapponese lanciò un progetto di cento anni per vincere la coppa del mondo nel 2092 https://thesefootballtimes.co/2015/0...0-year-vision/
    I'm Major Sludgebucket (ABS). This is an alternative account I created years ago for some reason.

sembra la premessa di un anime

Acidic Swamp Ooze L'avatar di Numero_6

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da EddieTheHead Visualizza Messaggio
    sembra la premessa di un anime
    No, perché in un anime l'obiettivo sarebbe stato vincere il Torneo Intergalattico entro la fine delle superiori.

I'm Major Sludgebucket (ABS). This is an alternative account I created years ago for some reason.

^^ pretende euro

Arsène Wenger bids adieu after transforming English football
    Frenchman quits after 22-year reign as Arsenal manager

Roger Blitz and Mark Odell in London APRIL 20, 2018
    Arsène Wenger, whose cerebral approach transformed British football, has announced his departure from Arsenal football club, bringing to a close a 22-year reign as manager.

The 68-year-old Frenchman’s decision to quit — though not unexpected in light of the team’s decline in recent seasons — shocked*many in the game. Wenger is known for his*stubbornness*and has always insisted he would see out his contract.*

The club’s majority owner, US billionaire*Stan Kroenke, had only last summer given Wenger a new*two-year deal and consistently placed huge faith in the manager, even when it was clear the club was struggling to compete at the top level.

Arsenal’s board had previously shown no interest in planning Wenger’s succession. But as the club’s form worsened this season, it was widely reported that Kroenke had asked his son Josh, already a non-executive director at Arsenal, for a review.

“After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season,” Wenger said in a statement posted on the club’s website.

Arsène Wenger shows that no one can be a pioneer twice
    His longevity, along with that of Alex Ferguson — the former Manchester United manager who served for a quarter of a century — was a rare example of stability in a profession where*managers are appointed and sacked with unseemly haste.*

His durability owed much to the near-instant success he achieved at Arsenal, one of European football’s most storied clubs that in the 1980s and early 1990s had developed a reputation for functional but boring football.

His appointment as manager in September 1996 was greeted with surprise and bemusement in the English game, where the first wave of foreign managers were struggling to make an impact. Few had heard of the bespectacled outsider, who made little impact as a player and managed inconspicuous teams in France and Japan.

But in his first full season, he guided Arsenal to the “double”, winning the FA Cup and the Premier League — a rare feat in the game. He achieved it through the combination of scouting relatively unknown players from France and elsewhere and importing them at bargain prices, while revolutionising the club’s training methods and style of play.*

Even the refreshing way he spoke about the game contrasted with the cliché-ridden patter of British managers and players at the time.

After the club won another “double” in 2002, the peak of his reign came two years later, when Arsenal went the entire 2003-04 Premier League season without losing a game — a feat unsurpassed in the modern game in England.*

Only Preston North End had previously managed it, in the 1888/89 inaugural season of league football. Arsenal’s achievement led the media to dub Wenger’s team the “Invincibles”.

This feat brought Wenger his third and last Premier League title, and gave him another record — including games played at the end of the previous season and at the start of the following one, Arsenal went 49 games unbeaten, the longest sequence achieved in the history of top-flight English football.

That marked a high point for the club under Wenger. Its subsequent decline has become as excruciating for fans as its success was celebrated.

Although the club won the FA Cup win in 2005, Arsenal then endured almost a decade without success. After losing the final of Champions League in 2006, Arsenal did not win another trophy until the FA Cup in 2014.*

But those successes merely papered over cracks as the club lost its competitive edge in the Premier League, while its fitful performances in the Uefa Champions League have at times verged on the embarrassing. The current season is the first under Wenger that Arsenal failed to qualify for Europe’s top club competition after 20 years in succession.

Most of this decade has seen a growing split among the “Gooners” — the nickname for the legion of Arsenal fans — between those who remained faithful to their long-serving manager and revered him for the success he brought to the club, and those who believed his methods and tactics had become tired.

Person in the News
    Arsène Wenger: Patience wears thin with Le Professeur
    It was painful for fans and commentators, as the manager who in many ways revolutionised the way English clubs approached the game — from dietary preparations and mental application to technical ability — was being overtaken by new, more dynamic methods, yet appeared incapable of changing his ways.

At the same time, the club’s owners and directors seemed unable or unwilling to change course, trusting a manager in whom they gave full rein over player transfers, wages and strategy.

Wenger had an array of epithets to describe his philosophy. Above all, he cherished the “values” that he instilled in Arsenal and in his resignation statement, he urged its fans to “take care of the values of the club”.

Wenger went on to lift that trophy twice more: in 2015 and again in 2017. Arsenal currently hold the record for the most FA Cup wins at 13, with Wenger having won seven of them — the most by any manager.

since 07-10-01 L'avatar di Frykky

>poliziotti
    >fasci

Pick two

Due vecchie interviste abbastanza interessanti. Della prima (all'arbitro popstar Marelli) mi colpisce il giudizio su Orsato, considerato eccellente in quanto a preparazione ma visto come un appestato a livello internazionale per i suoi limiti umani che gli impediscono di dialogare con i calciatori, aspetto assai apprezzato all'estero, vedendoli soltanto come dei mediocri bipedi da ammonire per sfogarsi e affermare la sua superiorità. Ovvio che Marelli in questo modo intenda indirettamente pavoneggiarsi, viste le sue statistiche in tal senso (una sola ammonizione per proteste, peccato che ad alti livelli sia durato poco più che il tempo di una cacata... Anche qui se ne esce condannando invece Rizzoli, arbitro della ka$ta troppo attaccato al fischietto, mica come lui). Colpisce anche il severo giudizio, quasi darwiniano, nei confronti del povero e incapace collega Cervellera. http://www.fuoriditestoblog.com/2016...ro-di-serie-a/

Su Vialli ci si potrebbe fare benissimo un film, magari con Servillo nel ruolo di Boskov, tanto ormai. Il regazzino perbene figlio della disgustosamente ricca borghesia cremonese, ma affamato di pallone quanto un proletario in cerca di riscatto sociale nato nel fango. Fissato col calcio al punto di fare (come me e un mio amico) le telecronache mentre gioca, la quantità e la qualità della pratica sopra il talento. E poi i soliti problemi con l'ego troppo sviluppato di Sacchi (e chi non), le iniziali difficoltà alla Juve, il riscatto con Lippi, l'impotenza di fronte al primo esonero, capace di segnarlo indelebilmente, consegnandoci il molesto commentatore TV di oggi. https://www.contra-ataque.it/2016/04...-maradona.html
    Ultima modifica di Geralt di Rivia; 07-05-18 alle 14:07

Ma i longform multimedia effetti speciali ultravivaci de La Repubblica? http://lab.gruppoespresso.it/repubbl...gianni-rivera/

L'avete visto buffa 1968?

ghost_master L'avatar di Drake Ramoray

è tipo quello sulle olimpiadi ?

Son 5 puntate

pensavo ad uno spettacolo teatrale perché ho visto che torna a verona prossimamente

Quello penso sia lo spettacolo su Berlino 36. Io l'ho visto a teatro è bello vacci

Alpaca L'avatar di MrWashington
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hante1989 Steam ID: MrWashington

Quello sul 1968 sono una serie favolosa di puntate.

consiglio vivamente di vederle.

Battletag: MrWashington#21181

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Frykky Visualizza Messaggio
    Quello penso sia lo spettacolo su Berlino 36. Io l'ho visto a teatro è bello vacci
    l'avevo visto l'altro anno (l'anno scorso mi pare) bello sì

pensavo fosse qualcosa di nuovo, mi informerò

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su