CARO DIVORZIATEON, arrivata a 50anni ho deciso di non darla più a mio marito !! - Pagina 2

Pagina 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12
Risultati da 21 a 30 di 30

Discussione: CARO DIVORZIATEON, arrivata a 50anni ho deciso di non darla più a mio marito !!

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

Re: CARO DIVORZIATEON, arrivata a 50anni ho deciso di non darla più a mio marito !!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Vox Visualizza Messaggio
    rebecca volpetti
    santa subito...

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di MrBungle
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MrBungle-J4S

Re: CARO DIVORZIATEON, arrivata a 50anni ho deciso di non darla più a mio marito !!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ZIROBRAC Visualizza Messaggio
    le donne sono noiose

ditemi delle comiche donne davvero divertenti

Senior Member L'avatar di Cesarino

The flood of black pill losers that has ended up in this sub is more than obnoxious. You’re like the new age man boy versions of “quit fat shaming!”

Post after post about your lack of looks, and how you’ll never fuck a girl over a 6 because mommy and daddies combination of chromosomes made you one Facial feature away from a catfish.

Look we get it. We all weren’t born models. But this sub literally lays out how to up your attractiveness no matter what fucking stage you are at.

And to be fair. I might have believed y’all because I am attractive so what do I know? I’ll tell you what I know.

I have a friend who’s name is, we’ll say Fulvius. Fulvius is 20+% body fat. Fulvius sweats doing simple activities like writing an essay or wiping his own ass. Fulvius is a 5 mayyybe 6 in the looks department. Is clumsy as fuck. Smokes a pack a day and probability hasn’t cleaned his room in months.

Fulvius grew up BP as fuck. He was the nice guy who was friends with all the women and wondered why they were fucking all the assholes and not him. Fulvius got fed up.

I met Fulvius in college. Around that time Fulvius saw me smashing hot women like it was my day job. Fulvius didn’t cry about his looks. His body weight. How it isn’t fair that women fuck me and not him. He watched. He learned. He took action. he started to see women for what they really are.

Fulvius made a change. Fulvius started not giving one fuck what any woman thought of him. And literally stopped allowing himself to be friend zoned. Fulvius took the more asshole approach (understandable after years of BP conditioning Getting him no where). Fulvius did nothing about his looks or weight. But he did improve his game drastically. He also learned how to tease the fuck out of women like it was going out style. He wasn’t afraid to offend them at all. He stopped filtering himself. He would get called an asshole probably 3 times a day by them. But he was constantly doing fun shit and would invite them along.

Guess what. Fulvius started fucking. A lot. And not only that they were decently looking women for his shitty looks and body rolls.

Overtime he got so good at it, gained abundance mentality. That one night out he literally stole a Legit 9 right from under neither me. Mind you my game is top notch. I’m jacked and like I said, good looking. It should be a no brainer according to you black pill pussy pirates. I’m getting the 9. Not him! He doesn’t stand a chance in hell. Because God doesn’t love him! He loves me! /s

Wrong. He was at home busting them cheeks while I sat at home scratching my head with my dick in my hand.

Well what happened? I cared way too fucking much about the outcome of getting this girl. He didn’t. He teased her. He made fun of her. He got her so mad at him she almost cried at one point. Then he was hugging and making out with her. He fucked her that night and had pictures to prove it.

I was in disbelieve and my ego took a good shot that night. But it taught me one valuable lesson. Looks don’t fucking matter for shit but initial attraction after that. It’s all the other stuff we talk about here that really matters.

To this day Fulvius fucks 8-10s consistently. He’s lost a lot of weight and cleaned up a bit. But that’s not to shy away from the moral of this story.

Stfu. Stop complaining about your looks. Stop being a lazy self pitying chode and quit making excuses for why you can’t do what you’re not willing to work for. Become more attractive. And treat women like the children they are. And you too can fuck hot women. Ya pussies, good day.

macs

koba44

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lo Zio Visualizza Messaggio
    santa subito...
    Sant'infilzata dai tre peni.

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

TeensLikeItBig.17.09.05.Rebecca.Volpetti.Sister.Do esnt.Mind.Sharing.XXX.1080p.MP4-KTR

qua all'opera col mitico jordi el nino polla (un cazzo tanto così ma presenza scenica praticamente nulla )

koba44

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Cesarino Visualizza Messaggio
    To this day Fulvius fucks 8-10s consistently. He’s lost a lot of weight and cleaned up a bit. But that’s not to shy away from the moral of this story.
    Io dico che è tutto merito della stampante 3D e della megaprotesi fallica da essa generata.

Granny Member L'avatar di Maelström

È fu così che il marito diventò appassionato di nigeriane da 50 euro al colpo

Cheeki Breeki! L'avatar di Rot Teufel

Punto di più sulle ucraine

Dott. Ing. Lup. Mann. L'avatar di LordOrion
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SSerponi76 PSN ID: SSerponi76 Steam ID: SSerponi76

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Cesarino Visualizza Messaggio
    Tanto lui ha gia' una amante trentenne

+
    22.437 Messaggi dillà...
    Il mio blog: Notti a (Video)Giocare <- (100% ADS FREE!!)
    CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super Trinity |RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 980 Pro + 2x 970EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su