Donna Managger 29enne si lamenta che non riesce a trovare l' UOMOGGIUSTO. Risposta: Donna Managger 29enne si lamenta che non riesce a trovare l' UOMOGGIUSTO. Risposta:

Pagina 1 di 19 12311 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 20 di 361

Discussione: Donna Managger 29enne si lamenta che non riesce a trovare l' UOMOGGIUSTO. Risposta:

Senior Member L'avatar di Cesarino

Donna Managger 29enne si lamenta che non riesce a trovare l' UOMOGGIUSTO. Risposta:

Before I begin, I’ll start with a few questions:

1. You mention Good Men a lot in your blog post. From your perspective and opinion, how would you define a “good man”?

2. If you work full-time and don’t go to bars (and other than baseball games), where do you think would be a good spot to meet men? Are you actively approaching men?

3. What is your education level? I’m asking because from the research I’ve read( I read this stuff all of the time due to my profession) and from anecdotal experiences working in a field that is female dominated; it seems that the higher the educational level, the more likely a woman is to remain single – or rather, their potential dating pool becomes smaller due to their unwillingness to date men who are not “at their level” in terms of education. Anecdotal; I tried to set up a date with one of my friends who is a trades-person and who already owns their own house at 28, is debt free, and is a welder and pipe-fitter. He’s also 6″1, a gorgeous man, and is extremely funny. My colleague had one date with him and said that she wanted someone with a Masters Degree – literally. It wasn’t that he didn’t earn enough money(He’s pulling in $130,000 a year last time I heard, which is more than double her salary!), wasn’t intelligent or witty, or wasn’t handsome: it came down to his level of education. Again, there’s a lot of research out there indicating that women rarely date across educational lines, regardless of salary – which mystifies me to no end, especially when in the same breath they complain incessantly about not finding a good man.

Outcome: He got married to a woman a year later who was nearly a decade younger than him and completing her nursing school – they now have two beautiful children.

My story:

I’m 30 and living in North America. I’ve traveled extensively, I’m tall, I’m in shape, have college diploma and am about to finish my degree. I dress well, get complimented on my looks (way more than in my early 20’s!) and am loving life. I have many hobbies, enjoy the outdoors, and read a lot. I have a dream career with benefits, full-time flex hours, and I absolutely adore what I’m doing and where I am and headed in life. I have zero debt, a lot of savings, and am emotionally, mentally, and financially stable. My goal is to build a home, mortgage-free on my property, and I’m about to hit it. Here’s the catch: It’s still not good enough for women my age – and I’ve given up altogether.

Here’s why I’ve given up on women my age:

-Already married. The “Good Women” have already married “The Good Men”. This is the number one reason why we’re having trouble finding these unicorns. We’ve waited too long and the unicorns are gone.

-Ridiculous standards. I could rant about this for ages but I’m not wasting my time.

-Most are single mothers. I don’t have anything against single mothers (I was raised by an incredible woman – thanks mom!) but I’m simply not ready or willing to raise a child that isn’t my own. I don’t want to get attached to a child or raise them and have no parental rights if we break up. I’m thinking about the kid too – I don’t want them to have any more abandonment issues or confusion than they already have from their first divorce.

-Most are out of shape: They smoke, drink wine and coolers constantly – They’re essentially functioning alcoholics. It almost seems that women drink more than men these days! The women I know and are friends with that are aged 28-35 seem to be constantly posting about their drunken adventures, many times a week, on work-nights. This may seem judgy, and maybe I’m getting old and boring, but heh.

-Debt levels. They’re all broke! I used to work in finance – taking on that kind of debt is extremely risky, especially when my region has some of the highest levels of divorce in the nation. I’m not marrying someone who has that level of debt, both consumer and student loans.

-As shitty as this sounds – and this doesn’t apply to you – you’re quite attractive and don’t seem to be the type who eats cheetos in bed and gets shitfaced at bars on the regular. Ok, anyway, with all of the stress associated with the lifestyle choices listed above; They appear old. They appear unhappy. They appear unapproachable.

What I’m doing about this:

1. I date younger women. I can’t help it. If someone looks approachable and I’m attracted to them, I’ll ask them out. My dating life is actually far, far better than it was in my early 20’s.

2. I stopped caring so much. Women don’t define my happiness, however, a “good woman” could potentially enhance it. I stopped seeking validation from others – doesn’t matter what gender. I have far too many friends to hang out with, places to go, and things to do to really actively seek out companionship. Relaxing.

3. I can’t risk marriage. Not in this economy. Not in this climate. I have far too much to lose and it’s simply not worth it. My father’s been divorced twice and the poor fucker’s been taken to the cleaners twice. Just no. I’m not religious. I don’t care about getting hitched in a church. It means nothing to me. I’m a feminist and the institution of marriage is oppressive to both men and women. Thanks Trudeau!

4. I’m content “alone”. Again, I’m not in a relationship, but I’m not alone. I have an exciting life and I’m living it to the fullest.

5. Still dating, but making it clear to potential dates of my motivations. I believe that setting boundaries and defining expectations is solid. I attended a SlutWalk and was empowered by women not to be shamed about my sex life. Thank you feminism!

A couple of tips, coming from someone who’s about your age:

– Approach men.

Fin.

Re: Donna Managger 29enne si lamenta che non riesce a trovare l' UOMOGGIUSTO. Rispost

I can’t risk marriage. Not in this economy. Not in this climate. I have far too much to lose and it’s simply not worth it.

Vincere, in una semplice frase

Army of One L'avatar di golem101

Re: Donna Managger 29enne si lamenta che non riesce a trovare l' UOMOGGIUSTO. Rispost

Balle.

Le donne manager sui 30 non trovano l'uomo che vogliono perchè cercano uno che abbia risorse pari o superiori alle loro e la disponibilità di adattamento (aka: rinuncia ai propri standard individuali) di uno che non ha passato gli ultimi 10/15 anni della vita a guadagnarsele con le unghie e con i denti.

Fine.
    Problem is, you're not going to jail. I'm going to jail.
    I'll do life. Will serve my time. I swear I will.

Il Drago Dormiente L'avatar di Zhuge
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zhuge1988 Steam ID: zhuge88

vediamo se ho capito bene

le donne mennagger 29enni, arrivate a quell'età, diventano lesbiche

giusto?

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/onl...e.php?id=92274
    Corsair iCue5000X RGB - Asus ROG-STRIX Z690 F-GAMING ARGB - Intel Core i7 12700K - Corsair iCue H150i Capellix RGB - 2X Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB - Samsung 980PRO M.2 1TB NVMe PCIe - PCS 1TBe SSD M.2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Corsair 1000W RMx Series MOD. 80PLUS GOLD - Asus ROX-STRIX GEFORCE RTX3070Ti 8GB - Kit 4 ventole Corsair LL120 RGB LED - Windows 11 64bit

Sta scrivendo... L'avatar di magen1

l'uomo ideale di una donna in carriera è l'uomo casalingo che funge da robot sentimentale e sessuale solo quando lei ne ha voglia

edit: sbagliato account

Bannato

La Rikkomba L'avatar di La Rikkomba Vivente

ci vuole tempo.

Bannato

e sangue freddooo, calma, ohhhhh

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da magen1 Visualizza Messaggio
    l'uomo ideale di una donna in carriera è l'uomo casalingo che funge da robot sentimentale e sessuale solo quando lei ne ha voglia

Il Baddo

Avete pure letto tutto?

Granny Member L'avatar di Maelström

Troppo benessere, troppe seghe mentali..si perde di vista quello che è importante e si diventa schiavi del lavoro e della insulsa ricerca di perfezionamento per cui niente va mai bene perché "si può avere di meglio".
    E intanto gli anni passano.
    Un po' come quelli che devono comprare la scheda video nuova e non la prendono mai perché "eh ma sta uscendo una nuova tecnologia aspetto l'anno prossimo"
    Ultima modifica di Maelström; 26-10-17 alle 12:26

Senior Member L'avatar di Honey_pie

This

Ma non cerca solo scopate?

Granny Member L'avatar di Maelström

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Cek Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma non cerca solo scopate?
    Si ma fa brutto dirlo così quindi cercano di mascherarlo.

Sta scrivendo... L'avatar di magen1

quelle che lo ammettono apertamente di mestiere fanno le mistress

il CREATORE L'avatar di Mad_One

quindi le donne in carriera sono i nuovi maschi?

Army of One L'avatar di golem101

Sostanzialmente sì, con l'aggiunta che vorrebbero che i maschi diventassero le vecchie donne. Perchè "è il loro turno". Qualsiasi cosa voglia dire.

Della parità dei sessi non gliene frega un accidente, come prevedibile.
    Problem is, you're not going to jail. I'm going to jail.
    I'll do life. Will serve my time. I swear I will.

The stranger L'avatar di Milton

Stasera con più tempo scrivo qualcosa, ché di donne manager e della loro psicologia deviata ahimé ho abbastanza esperienza.

Per il resto, mi vengono sempre i brividi quando leggo i post degli americani che, quando parlano di terzi, per prima cosa citano il loro reddito annuale implicando, fra l'altro, un giudizio morale (qualcosa del tipo "guadagna 100.000 dollari più benefit, non può essere una cattiva persona!"). Protestanti del cazzo
    In questo mondo / contempliamo i fiori; / sotto, l’inferno (Kobayashi Issa)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ L'avatar di ZTL
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: alberace

Ho solo un amico che ogni volta che usciamo infila nei discorsi quanto prende al mese.
    Ha una bella carriera, ma ogni volta la cifra cambia perchè l'alcol ti fa scordare le cose e i buoni pasto gonfiano la cifra a seconda di come gli girano
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Sinex/ Visualizza Messaggio
    ti stai già sborrando in mano e ti prepari con gli esercizi di apnea per uralre "VE L'AVEVO DETTOOOOO HAHAHAHAAH" mentre l'onda d'urto ti strappa le carni dalle ossa?

Cheeki Breeki! L'avatar di Rot Teufel

dov'è che si firma per fare il mantenuto (col rischio di essere buttato fuori a calci in culo dal modello più recente)?

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su