FTV FTV

Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 20 di 26

Discussione: FTV

Giuntoling... L'avatar di DigitalPayne
    Localitą
    Konami Training Center

FTV

A professional water polo player and swimmer, this super fit & athletic 18 year old is also blessed with the perfect big naturals! Her superfirm, round D cups are amazing to see; and we're happy that she came with Carmen (her best friend) to shoot for us. Its her very first adult shoot, but is confident of her amazing figure and wants to show it off. We first meet her at a popular tourist destination, and she's wearing a cute skirt and skimpy top; you can almost see her nipples! She runs around and dances to music on the spot, showing off her amazing curves and bouncy breasts. Then visiting a nearby resort, she exposes those big breasts, and lets Carmen squeeze and play with them, eventually getting completely naked and playing with her privates! Back home, she masturbates with the Vibraking, getting really into it, coming to orgasm and literally looking stunned at the experience. Notice how swollen and puffy her vagina is, and her labia are super fat! She pulls on them, stretching her long labia, and Carmen plays with them too. We also get closeups of her very pretty clit. Going for some penetration, she starts fucking herself with the Big Ten Toy, going really deep, nine inches in! She rides it on top of the kitchen counter, watch those big breasts bounce! And she ends up even deeper. She then does a sexy dance to music, and moves to a hard breast massage, squeezing those perfect breasts as hard as she can. She tugs and plays with her pierced nipples too. Later in the day, we see her in a tight sporty outfit, running around near a golf course, doing backbends and pushups, running hard and fast, showing off that perfect figure... notice how those breasts keep falling out! Back home, for the first time in her life, she experiments anally, first spreading her butt, then using anal beads pushing them in and out... She then wants the ultimate challenge, to get fisted -- by her friend Carmen! Since Carmen was able to fist herself, she wants that fist in her as well, and surprise, she takes the whole hand in deep! Her friend fist fucks her for a bit, they're definitely getting intimate! The pressure makes her want to pee... We hope that both of them will return, and get all into each other, for a girl girl one day...

No Mike. No, no Mike. That was so not right! You need to reinstate the lap before, that's not right.
    Toto? It's called motor race. Okay? We went car racing...

Senior Member L'avatar di manuč
    Localitą
    Roma

Re: FTV

esiste ancora?
    se lasciati a se stessi i problemi tendono a risolversi da soli, se cosģ non accade, allora č meglio lasciar perdere il tutto e passare ad altro.

- gli ignoranti ignorano -

Pensatore libero L'avatar di Angels
    Localitą
    ROMA

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da manuč Visualizza Messaggio
    esiste ancora?
    FTV esiste e continua a regnare, carne fresca
    Restarting

Localitą
    Roma

io ero rimasto ad alison angel
    se lasciati a se stessi i problemi tendono a risolversi da soli, se cosģ non accade, allora č meglio lasciar perdere il tutto e passare ad altro.

Senior Member L'avatar di Lo Zio

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Angels Visualizza Messaggio
    FTV esiste e continua a regnare, carne fresca
    freschissima, ma alla faccia del FIRST video queste han gią preso pił schizzi di uno scoglio

Army of One L'avatar di golem101
    Localitą
    lungo il passaggio di Nord-Ovest

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lo Zio Visualizza Messaggio
    freschissima, ma alla faccia del FIRST video queste han gią preso pił schizzi di uno scoglio
    E' il first video che fanno per loro.
    Problem is, you're not going to jail. I'm going to jail.
    I'll do life. Will serve my time. I swear I will.

Localitą
    Konami Training Center

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lo Zio Visualizza Messaggio
    E schizzano pure loro
    No Mike. No, no Mike. That was so not right! You need to reinstate the lap before, that's not right.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da golem101 Visualizza Messaggio
    E' il first video che fanno per loro.
    eh , ma va? [cit]

Senior Member L'avatar di Vola00
    Localitą
    Mini Pony magic rainbow land
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Vola00

No No Zio, la descrizione dice che era tutta vergine mentre la sua amica si cospargeva il braccio di vaselina fino al gomito!

Localitą
    Konami Training Center

This cute, petite, and excitable blonde seems to be wet all the time, and it only takes a little stimulation to get her flowing! We meet her at a park, as she introduces herself and shows off her nice butt, then goes home for a quick pee session and breast/nipple play. Then, using a vibrator, she warms herself up, and it leads to the Vibraking toy, which brings her to a very strong orgasm and strong vaginal contractions... and some squirting! We get to see her spread her pretty privates, showing off her clit, then spreading and gaping, notice how wet she is inside! She fingers herself anally, then uses anal beads for more play -- and in combination with a second Vibraking masturbation, she has another strong squirting orgasm! Notice how tight her contractions are around the beads! Putting her hair in pigtailed braids, she parades around in a cute summer dress giving us upskirt shots and panty views, then a striptease dance to music. Giving the Big Blue toy a blowjob, she fucks herself with it, pounding hard and fast. Notice how milky wet she gets, having it drip down her thighs! Back out for more, she's wearing a cute, classy dress & heels, but its seethrough! Great teasers outdoors before going home to fuck herself hard and fast with a thick cucumber. Notice the pounding makes her super milky wet! To finish herself off, she ends up using the Vibraking one last time, and ends up with another strong orgasm, squirting all over her dress!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Vola00 Visualizza Messaggio

No No Zio, la descrizione dice che era tutta vergine mentre la sua amica si cospargeva il braccio di vaselina fino al gomito!
    č per il numero marionetta e ventriloquo

Localitą

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Vola00 Visualizza Messaggio

Mi hanno fatto vedere un video del genere, con ingressi fino all'olecrano sia davanti che dietro, e ho buttato via l'Atlante di Anatomia Umana del Netter.

con tanto di mano in stile "alien"

Localitą

No, avrei sboccato. C'era una fatina bionda tinta che guaiva e un orco mannaro tatuato che ne testava i limiti elastici.
    Quando lei ha cominciato a piangere, ho detto "basta cosģ, grazie", e ho abbandonato a dispetto dello scherno.

tsk tsk

B1-66ER „€$ L'avatar di KymyA
    Localitą
    PUTIGNANO (BA)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KymyA PSN ID: KymyA Steam ID: KymyA

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da golem101 Visualizza Messaggio
    Mi hanno fatto vedere un video del genere, con ingressi fino all'olecrano sia davanti che dietro, e ho buttato via l'Atlante di Anatomia Umana del Netter.
    chissą quanti qui sanno cos'č l'olecrano senza googlar...
    DISCLAIMER: Questo post non invita a commettere reati ne tantomeno ad infrangere la legge (degli uomini o Divina). Quanto scritto puņ essere parzialmente o totalmente falso o frutto della fantasia (malata) dell'autore. L'autore non si assume responsabilitą per quanto scritto, suggerito o sottointeso da questo post.

Localitą
    Roma

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da KymyA Visualizza Messaggio
    chissą quanti qui sanno cos'č l'olecrano senza googlar...
    č una roba tipo l'ornitottero.

Localitą
    Konami Training Center

Ultima modifica di DigitalPayne; 03-08-19 alle 08:57

Localitą
    Konami Training Center

quella con le scarpe nere -> chiappe non pervenute

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •