FULVIUS oggi ho avuto due interazioni NON CREEPY con uomini e mi sono commossa !! FULVIUS oggi ho avuto due interazioni NON CREEPY con uomini e mi sono commossa !!

Risultati da 1 a 16 di 16

Discussione: FULVIUS oggi ho avuto due interazioni NON CREEPY con uomini e mi sono commossa !!

Senior Member L'avatar di Cesarino

FULVIUS oggi ho avuto due interazioni NON CREEPY con uomini e mi sono commossa !!

Fulvius I just wanted to share my success story from last night.

I'm out of town on a work trip, staying at a hotel and decided to go sit in the hot tub to ease my mild back pain and relax for a little bit. I put on my two piece swimsuit, which I was hesitant about because...gestures to the world...and head down to the pool.

I'm relieved to see that I'm all alone, so I set my stuff down and go sit in the hot tub/spa. About 10 minutes later two families come in with children, no issues there (besides the noise, but kids are kids). The kids wanted to play in the hot tub and I wanted to be courteous, so I got out and laid on a chair for a bit. The kids then moved to the pool, so I went back to the hot tub. Then, three men come in and my heart went into my stomach.

I don't have a lot of self-esteem lately and don't think very highly of myself, but I know that people have found me attractive and hey, it's a big-boobed chick in a two piece in a hot tub. The men start piling into the spa and I brace myself for an unwanted interaction. One commented to me on how hot the water is, which admittedly made me laugh and say "Yeah, it's really hot!". I waited for a "Just like you" or something along those lines, but thankfully it never comes. The men gave me plenty of space, they didn't even venture to the other half of the spa I was in. They have a conversation that I wasn't fully listening to, but something about their plane ride and where to go for dinner. I just kept my head turned, clearly trying to relax, and they all just kept to themselves. Eventually I was done, got out, and put my cover-up pants on, and breathed a sigh of relief when I left.

On my way to my room, a middle-aged man gets on the elevator with me, and I ask him what floor because I was closest to the buttons. "Two please!" He says kindly, I press it and he gives me a "Thank you so much". "Of course, no problem" and we do that weird elevator side-smile. I'm on three, and I've heard horror stories of men saying the lowest possible number, then following girls/womem to their rooms, so I'm almost sick to my stomach. I know the elevator is slow, which he remarks on: "Well, if the doors ever close!", and I do that little "ha ha" giggle that we're conditioned to do to make the tension easier. The elevator goes up, the doors open and he says "Have a good night!". "Yeah, you too" I replied, and he leaves.

Then I realize. I just had two interactions with 4 men, while in a two-piece, and I was treated like a human-being.
    Sure, it could mean that none of them found me at all attractive and didn't want anything to do with me, but even if that was the case, I'm still extremely grateful. Both interactions were full of equal respect and kindness, and I just wanted to share a feel-good story if anyone needed it!

La Nonna L'avatar di Lux !

Re: FULVIUS oggi ho avuto due interazioni NON CREEPY con uomini e mi sono commossa !!

I don't have a lot of self-esteem lately and don't think very highly of myself, but I know that people have found me attractive

Tradotto, son tempi ormai passati ed adesso è una babbiona

Disagio&Disagi, Inc. L'avatar di Moloch

Re: FULVIUS oggi ho avuto due interazioni NON CREEPY con uomini e mi sono commossa !!

la notte ci pensa un po' su, e la mattina dopo fa un post passivo-aggressivo in cui lamenta la superficialità maschile nell'ignorare i corpi non-conformi

Belli anche i commenti

Senior Member L'avatar di Tene

Spero che il primo commento fosse o una bestemmia, che sarebbe la cosa più appropriata, oppure la domanda sul perché senta il bisogno di raccontare cose normali. Dov'è la parte interessante?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Tene Visualizza Messaggio
    Spero che il primo commento fosse o una bestemmia, che sarebbe la cosa più appropriata, oppure la domanda sul perché senta il bisogno di raccontare cose normali. Dov'è la parte interessante?
    No, il primo commento è di un'altra che dice che nella sua vita ha incontrato ben 2 uomini che non l'hanno molestata

Predicatore Google L'avatar di Mdk

Comunque finisce lamentandosi velatamente che "eh ma non mi trovano attraente", a riprova che non c'è modo di avere un lieto fine

ChaseThePyro
    ·
    1 h fa

I know this isn't my space, but I want you to know your comment got me in tears. It means a lot to someone trying to be a genuine helper, and your recognition is appreciated.

Il Drago Dormiente L'avatar di Zhuge
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zhuge1988 Steam ID: zhuge88

Cesarino ma tu alla tua donna fai dei regali ogni tanto? O è un segno del patriarcato omaggiare le femmine?

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/onl...e.php?id=92274
    Corsair iCue5000X RGB - Asus ROG-STRIX Z690 F-GAMING ARGB - Intel Core i7 12700K - Corsair iCue H150i Capellix RGB - 2X Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 5600MHz 16GB - Samsung 980PRO M.2 1TB NVMe PCIe - PCS 1TBe SSD M.2 - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Corsair 1000W RMx Series MOD. 80PLUS GOLD - Asus ROX-STRIX GEFORCE RTX3070Ti 8GB - Kit 4 ventole Corsair LL120 RGB LED - Windows 11 64bit

Parli francese con la donna

Con la mia parlo castellano

Granny Member L'avatar di Maelström

L'idioma è indifferente

L'errore di fondo è parlarci

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...&utm_content=2

Tutte a ragequittare e credere ad OP, account throwaway chiamato Uglyfeet

idiot gonna idiot

Senior Member L'avatar di Andrea Sperelli

The stranger L'avatar di Milton

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Cek Visualizza Messaggio
    Parli francese con la donna

Con la mia parlo castellano
    Con le donne si parla in italiano, con gli uomini in francese e con i cavalli in tedesco
    In questo mondo / contempliamo i fiori; / sotto, l’inferno (Kobayashi Issa)

Bannato

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Andrea Sperelli Visualizza Messaggio

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su