Dota 2: it' s always everyone else' s fault Dota 2: it' s always everyone else' s fault - Pagina 202

Pagina 202 di 242 PrimaPrima ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 4.021 a 4.040 di 4831

Discussione: Dota 2: it' s always everyone else' s fault

Bannato

Re: Dota 2: it' s always everyone else' s fault

Giù nel gargaroz L'avatar di Kemper Boyd
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kemp124

Wooo un sacco di quality of life changes ottimi

Bannato

hanno pure aggiunto il giochino per allenarsi nei last hits, cosa aspetti end!

Senior Member L'avatar di BenG_P87
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BenGPOttoSette PSN ID: BenG_P87 Steam ID: beng_p87

questa patch sembra perfetta

Moderatore L'avatar di Fenris
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Fenr

Ded game

"Solo una cosa, Vash the Stampede è un soprannome,mi piacerebbe conoscere il tuo vero nome." "Te lo puoi scordare!Tu stai cercando un regalo da portare nell'aldilà,non è vero?" "Ma che dici,avanti dimmelo." "A noi non servono i nomi,dico bene reverendo?"
    We aren't men disguised as dogs.We are wolves disguised as men
    Do you behold...The continuation to your dream?

Gamer IDs

si infatti
    poi hanno gia fixato il bug dello hud

Bannato

best fix

Gamer IDs

https://i.redd.it/bjg81pm7wod01.png

Always

Inviato da qualcuno utilizzando qualcosa

"Solo una cosa, Vash the Stampede è un soprannome,mi piacerebbe conoscere il tuo vero nome." "Te lo puoi scordare!Tu stai cercando un regalo da portare nell'aldilà,non è vero?" "Ma che dici,avanti dimmelo." "A noi non servono i nomi,dico bene reverendo?"

Bannato
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: end222

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Maybeshewill Visualizza Messaggio
    hanno pure aggiunto il giochino per allenarsi nei last hits, cosa aspetti end!
    allora non hai capito la mia filosofia, cosa mi alleno a fare se poi quando vado a giocare mi mette 4 dementi in team?
    Mi è passata la voglia, questo fallimentare matchmaking, mi ha svuotato completamente.

Gamer IDs

Gamer IDs

Gamer IDs

Merlini che annuncia di aver deciso di abbandonare Dota per dedicarsi ad altro nella vita (e ci sta)

LD che praticamente ha detto che non farà più il caster ma si occuperà di far crescere BTS lato management

Un pò di tristezza mi viene...

Bannato
    Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Fenris Visualizza Messaggio
    Merlini che annuncia di aver deciso di abbandonare Dota per dedicarsi ad altro nella vita (e ci sta)

LD che praticamente ha detto che non farà più il caster ma si occuperà di far crescere BTS lato management

Un pò di tristezza mi viene...
    Vi avevo avvertiti in tempi non sospetti, il declino è iniziato e piano piano la discesa sarà inarrestabile.....
    Secondo voi, dopo aver dato tutto me stesso per dota2, ero così matto da smettere senza un valido motivo?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da End222 Visualizza Messaggio
    Vi avevo avvertiti in tempi non sospetti, il declino è iniziato e piano piano la discesa sarà inarrestabile.....
    Secondo voi, dopo aver dato tutto me stesso per dota2, ero così matto da smettere senza un valido motivo?
    Merlini:
    Follow up:

I’ve had to consider my options for a while now, and I have to look out for my future. Everything was going great while I was casting. I loved seeing my friends, and I loved Dota. That was enough to make me happy. But as you age older and older, priorities start to shift. Dreams start to fade, realizations start to set in, and responsibilities mount.

Let’s start out simple. I’d love a dog, but I can’t take care of it. I travel too much, and it would be supremely unfair to get a pet. So what? Just don’t get a pet. Problem solved.

And then a bit more complex. What if talent starts undercutting other talent and I get paid less, despite Dota increasing in popularity and mounting prize pools? What if organizers start saying, “hey, we’re going to cut your rates in half.” What power do I have to say no? I *can* say no, but then I’m not making any money. The opportunity cost of me not going is huge. I can maybe stream in the meantime, or do some amateur casts, but that’s only a temporary solution for a paltry paycheck. And this is tier 1 talent, mind you. If I have little leverage, imagine the leverage of some others. Anyways, if one or two of the tier 1 talent is missing at an event, the organizer isn’t going to take a hit. They know that, and they realize they have more leverage, and hence can fiddle with rates as they wish. I’m at someone else’s mercy despite being at the top of the field.

I always try my best to stay in touch with the game, know the teams/players, watch tournaments, and peruse some stats before I talk about the teams. I try not to talk smack about organizers. I’m almost never late. I keep my word. I played plenty of Dota. I’m reliable, and I’m honest. Simply put, I do my job. There’s a bit of room for improvement (learn more heroes, do more research on t2/t3 teams, etc.), but job-wise, I’m close to the ceiling. So I have to look for other avenues for growth. Am I skilled enough to play competitive? Clearly not. Do I want to make YouTube videos about Dota? The market is not sustainable for me, I tried. Do I want to actively engage and promote sponsors for more income? I have morals that prevent me from selling products that I don’t like or use myself. Do I want to accrue a ton of subs and stream full-time? I never shilled for subs because my soul hurts asking other people for money. Do I want to become a variety analyst/caster? No. Dota is my game. Other games piddle away in comparison. Is Dota going to be alive in 5 years? Probably, but it’s not guaranteed. I struggled to find ways to grow, and concluded that casting was only a temporary thing for me.

And then even heavier issues. What about when I get married? Do I want to see my wife/kids half the month and live out of a hotel the other half? What if I want to purchase a modest house at some point. Can I take on a mortgage in good faith that I’m going to have steady income for 20-30 years? Am I actually going to be able to pay that off? My parents are getting old, and their health is slowly, but surely failing. Can I take care of them? Do I have money to do that? Do I even have the time to take care of them before they pass away? Am I going to regret the choices that I've made in life when I'm in mourning when they eventually leave this earth? They've sacrificed a lot for me. For reference, shortly after my grandfather died, I reasoned with myself, "He gave up his life and his home...so I could be unhappy working ridiculously long hours at a job I don't love." I quit that week and started doing something that I liked (Dota).

It's not that I didn’t enjoy casting, or that I don’t like Dota anymore. It is an amazing game that has captivated most of my time for roughly 13 years. But it sucks not having a goal. It feels very empty to not strive for something better. I became more concerned with smaller things. Trivial things impacted me more. I'm a bit ashamed and disappointed in myself, but I had my emotions flare in Dota a while ago, something that hasn't happened for many, many games. And looking back at it, it was because I was overly concerned with the small stuff. Why? Because I had no big picture for my career. I had no professional goals. Half my college friends are doctors, and the other half are successful software developers. They are surrounded by peers that push them, teach them, and help them grow. I need that in my life. At some point in 2017 it hit me that some people looked up to me, and it was a sudden, strange shock, of "What am I doing?" I never really focused on what other people thought, I just tried to do the best that I could. But when I actually took a step back and looked around, it was a little surreal to see how unaware I was and how my aspirations had languished.
    il tuo motivo valido

Sent from my CHC-U01 using Tapatalk

Giù nel gargaroz L'avatar di Kemper Boyd
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kemp124

Figurati se sa leggere una roba in inglese.

Senior Member L'avatar di sync
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sync1

tltr: gente che all'improvviso si sveglia e realizza di non aver concluso un cazzo nella propria vita .

Poi manco fosse il primo caster\giocatore\pro\sarcazzo che lascia il mondo di dota per dedicarsi ad altro, il gioco va avanti e noi feederemo fino alla morte.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kemper Boyd Visualizza Messaggio
    Figurati se sa leggere una roba in inglese.
    magari viene impressionato da tutto sto testo e la smette con la teoria complottista, almeno per questa istanza

Relevant
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SirAction...72016141033472

Ultima modifica di TheBlackS; 14-02-18 alle 14:28

Bannato
    Gamer IDs

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da TheBlackS Visualizza Messaggio
    magari viene impressionato da tutto sto testo e la smette con la teoria complottista, almeno per questa istanza

Relevant
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SirAction...72016141033472

Complottista o non complottista, con la maggioranza delle partite squilibrate che mi si presentavano, la voglia e l'attrazione per dota2 se ne è andata....

Senior Member L'avatar di sync
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sync1

no L'avatar di raz3r
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: quidxrazer

L'unica cosa che dovrebbe far preoccupare è il modo in cui si è sviluppata la scena competitiva di DotA (2). C'è una valanga di soldi che gira ma è distribuita non male, di più, e la Valve ha solo contribuito a peggiorare le cose. Ci sono giochi dove gira un centesimo dei soldi di DotA 2 ma la community è molto più sana dal punto di vista economico.
    QuiD Multigaming nel cuore <3
    raz3r su NGI
    Per saperne di più su di me visitate il mio profilo Steam

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine