Experimental Rumble Emulation is now available as an Application Setting. This feature tries to emulate a feel similar to rumble despite haptic actuators being a very different technology than rumble motors. (Requires Firmware Update). Note: if your battery level is very low, heavy haptic actuation can result in your controller spuriously shutting itself off
Se qualcuno lo vende mi faccia un fischio
- Added option to use Desktop Configuration for shortcuts to improve compatibility with intermediate launcher apps
- Added a menu item to edit controller configuration from the desktop-mode library context menu
- Added an option for Big Picture overlay when launching controller-based games from the desktop library view
- Games launched via the desktop client with an active Steam Controller can optionally use the Big Picture overlay.
- Improved reliability and performance of editing and publishing controller configurations
- Added the ability to save controller configurations to local disk files
- Added new auto-power-off options for 5 and 10 minutes
- Improved XInput compatibility for some games (Final Fantasy 14)
- Fixed Joystick Camera not sending Pad Click if you started pressing at the edge of the pad
- Fixed mouse horizontal inversion not respecting rotation properly
- Improved controller behavior when entering and exiting Standby or Suspend. Zombie controllers should no longer be shown in the controller list and controllers should be properly recognized upon return
- Improved handling of pure Mouse/Keyboard and mixed XInput configurations
- Added the ability to use other controllers alongside Steam Controllers. Games with XInput support will use whichever controller is active, other games will prefer alternate controllers when present.
- Fixed action set selection UI with native games with large number of action sets
- Fixed an issue where configuration changes would not stick with non-Steam shortcuts
- Added support for the on-screen keyboard without entering Big Picture mode
- Improved stability and window placement of desktop on-screen keyboard
- Reduced size of desktop on-screen keyboard
- Fixed haptics intensity being stuck to High if anti-deadzone was in use
- Setting any anti-deadzone on the joystick will now disable all joystick hardware deadzoning. Note that this can cause drift if the anti-deadzone is too large or if not using a proper anti-deadzone buffer. (Requires Firmware Update)
- Experimental Rumble Emulation is now available as an Application Setting. This feature tries to emulate a feel similar to rumble despite haptic actuators being a very different technology than rumble motors. (Requires Firmware Update)
- Fixed occasional doubled input in Big Picture when initially powering on the controller
- Added the ability to disable the X or Y axis for Joystick Move modes. This can be useful when using the Gyro to emulate a steering wheel
- Fixed description text for the joystick output fields of the Joystick Move and Joystick Camera modes
old? E' roba che è nella beta da tempo
sì già c'era
Sapete se e quando aggiungeranno la possibilità di usare il software per la gestione del controller senza quella schifezza di Big picture?
Mi rompe le scatole, dato che uso il controller sul pc.
Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk
devi accendere il controller per far uscire la voce nei menu
non è normale
Doppia stronzata carpiata!
from Moto X Force
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." Stephen Hawking