Cyberpunk 2077 | By CD PROJEKT RED Cyberpunk 2077 | By CD PROJEKT RED - Pagina 62

Pagina 62 di 553 PrimaPrima ... 1252606162636472112162 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1.221 a 1.240 di 11057

Discussione: Cyberpunk 2077 | By CD PROJEKT RED

Thrash 'Till Death... L'avatar di Leorgrium
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leorgrium Steam ID: Leorgrium

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 | By CD PROJEKT RED

Trovate in giro per forum...

Ultima modifica di Leorgrium; 12-06-18 alle 20:53

Everybody Lies...

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Shog-goth Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma se ti va bene per i Fallout perchè in questo caso è un problema? Dici perchè Fallout non è un RPG?
    Ma a me faceva cagare pure nei failout

Thrash 'Till Death... L'avatar di Leorgrium
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leorgrium Steam ID: Leorgrium

I soliti reddatori culoni...

Ultima modifica di Leorgrium; 12-06-18 alle 21:10

Everybody Lies...

Grande Antico L'avatar di Shog-goth

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Bannato

brutus hai finito di ricordarci quanto sei nabbo?

Lord of Pies L'avatar di Lord Brunitius

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Maybeshewill Visualizza Messaggio
    brutus hai finito di ricordarci quanto sei nabbo?
    spe che ti metto in ignore và, ciao coso

Bannato

Non ignori già abbastanza cose?

Senior Member L'avatar di Necrotemus

Lol tutti matti compreso il sottoscritto a trovare le credenziali per il sito https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/quadra.
    Al momento NC20 CP77 come password e' gia' stata usata.

E3 2018: CYBERPUNK 2077 DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE WITCHER, BUT IT DOES LOOK INCREDIBLE
    We've seen a live gameplay demo of Cyberpunk 2077, and walked away incredibly impressed.

Six Years after its first reveal, I have seen a live demo of Cyberpunk 2077, and it looks like everything I was hoping it would be. A beautiful and sprawling RPG set in an alternate future that sits somewhere between Dredd, Blade Runner, and The Fifth Element.

The biggest surprise is that the gameplay is almost entirely first-person. With a helluva lot of guns to fire and damage values popping up as your bullets hit enemies, the combat plays out more like Borderlands or Deus Ex than it does The Witcher 3. There are tons of abilities to use during combat, including bullet ricocheting and a bullet time slow down that came in handy quite a bit during the 45 minute demo I saw.

The shooting looks solid as well, though it’s always hard to tell without going hands on. Shotguns, pistols, and an enemy-seeking rifle all had kick and feedback to them that I maybe wasn’t expecting from the studio behind The Witcher. It seems slower than something like Borderlands, but definitely faster than Deus Ex, and using abilities in conjunction with your guns clearly seemed important.

And while we saw a bit of stealth, and I’m sure using the Mantis arm blades and a late game wall run ability will help facilitate that, our demo was mostly guns-blazing. One cool moment was when the player took out an enemy stealthily, then jacked directly into him to get a schematic of the base they were fighting through, hacking various systems to cause havoc.

Outside of the heat of battle, however, Cyberpunk’s RPG core shines bright and clear. You take quests, talk to NPCs with branching dialogue options, and explore an open world only limited by your “Street Cred” value -- which can be increased by doing jobs, or even by putting on sweet looking cloths, like a leather jacket that had a 5% increase to Street Cred in addition to other stats.

You play as a mercenary cyberpunk named V, a bespoke character that you can customize to be male or female and deck out with tats, electronics, and all sorts of other outfits befitting the game’s name. You also assign points to the same six stats from the original Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop game: Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Reflexes, Tech, and (my favorite) Cool.

But Cyberpunk also pulls away from other typical RPG molds. Instead of picking a class archetype, you get to customize and specialize as you see fit during the game, making your own class of sorts. You get to customize V’s backstory as well, and instead of more typical options you might expect, there are questions like picking your “Childhood Hero.”

But while your character is your own, this is clearly as much of an open-world RPG as The Witcher 3. We saw V, a women in the demo I watched, walking around the dense and winding Night City to talk to allies, get quests from shady criminal sources, and upgrade her abilities and body parts.

At one point she went to her Ripperdoc to install an optical scanner and a hand upgrade called Subdermal Grip. The increased grip strength upped the damage of her guns, as well as brought up a previously-missing ammo counter. The eye (which you see installed in her head from its perspective and is one of the all-time creepiest and coolest pieces of equipement I’ve seen in a game) gives V the ability to zoom and scan enemies and vehicles.

That scanning is important, because there appear to be four different types of damage in Cyberpunk 2077: Physical, Thermal, EMP, and Chemical. Scanning shows you what damage the enemy uses, as well as what they are weak or strong against.

There were also equipement and chip slots, and one chip we saw towards the end of the demo gave V a robot spider about the size of a dog that would follow and fight for her. It rocked. Player choice seems incredibly important to Cyberpunk, and I feel like we only scratched the surface of its customization options

And did I mention vehicles? Because, yes, you can drive in this game. It’s not totally clear how big Night City is, but it’s streets were at least sprawling enough to hop in what looked like a futuristic Lambo and get in a mobile gun fight. The AI companion took the wheel as V leaned out the window and shot people out of a van in front of them. It was tense, though the map doesn’t look nearly as open or free for driving like it is in GTA 5 from what I saw.

That said, Night City seems to have a lot of depth and height to it if you’re walking around. It’s got huge sky-rises full of things to do, sodas to buy (which can be used later like most RPG food), and V used elevators to get between floors. Like I said, it comes out as a dense city with lots of side paths to explore.

And Cyberpunk has more AI civilians just bustling around on ground level than I’ve seen in most games. Walking around in first person made the city streets feel alive with action, not like a game. It was truly remarkable.

Cyberpunk 2077’s writing and voice acting seemed superb as well from what I could tell. It was clever and well-written -- at one point a dialogue choice had V chastise her Ripperdoc for narrating what he was doing, poking fun at another game trope.

The dialogue options also seemed like they had real weight to them. At one point, a deal gone south made V end up getting hacked by her enemy, a line plugged into her that acting as a digital lie detector. The player could lie still, but when she said that she didn’t have back-up (she did) it caused them to search for her partner. All the while, the option to just grab the gun and start a fight persisted, but the player was able to talk their way through without conflict.

Those dialogue options don’t feel as stationary as The Witcher 3, either. Occasionally more casual dialogue choices would pop up while walking around with V’s NPC partner. That, coupled with the first-person camera, makes Cyberpunk 2077 seems significantly more immersive than having more structured conversations as Geralt.

CD Projekt also explicitly called Cyberpunk 2077 "a mature experience intended for mature audiences" and that players would "not only have a chance to engage with the game world but also with its people.” They happened to say that right after V carried a naked women she had rescued for a job out of a building, and during a cutscene where we then see V waking up in the morning in nothing but her underwear. You can read between the lines for yourself, but it sounds like… let’s call it “romance” options will be in Cyberpunk too.

A handful of cutscenes were the only times Cyperpunk left first-person -- apart from driving which gives you the option to swap, though first-person has a sweet MPH UI on your windshield. It’s nice to know that you’ll be able to see your custom V during the game.

Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely not just “Cyberpunk Witcher,” it’s something a whole lot more than that. The core of what I loved about The Witcher is clearly there, but in a wild and exciting new shell that stands as something wholly its own. Questions about how free its open world feels, the quality of it stories, and if the guns are actually good to shoot when they are in our own hands persists, but having finally seen Cyberpunk 2077 in action, I’m more excited for it than ever.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/...ook-incredible

Bannato

far vedere il demo a porte chiuse è una porcata pazzesca

Eterno 2° al FantaTGM L'avatar di Artyus
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Artyus

Ma ora che sono uscite un po di info, vi siete fatti un’idea di quando uscirà?
    il gioco sembra a buon punto....fine 2019?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    MyBlog: Solo x Gioco - Racconti di un Giocatore in Solitario
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Since 12-07-2002 +4.719 messaggi
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "The man in black fled across the desert and the
    gunslinger followed." Stephen King - The Gunslinger
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Possibile che non descrivano se hanno visto il resto del corpo in prima persona o se come al solito saremo due braccia fluttuanti?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Maybeshewill Visualizza Messaggio
    far vedere il demo a porte chiuse è una porcata pazzesca
    Dopo le menate sul downgrade di The Witcher 3 come dargli torto.

Senior Member L'avatar di Govny

prima persona!!
    dio sia lodato.
    potrei anche decidere di comprarlo.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Artyus Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma ora che sono uscite un po di info, vi siete fatti un’idea di quando uscirà?
    il gioco sembra a buon punto....fine 2019?
    Si parla di demo pre-alpha quindi, fatte salve esigenze di marketing particolari, penso che fine 2019 potrebbe essere una data plausibile. Prima non credo proprio, più probabilmente dopo visti i precedenti...
    Ultima modifica di Shog-goth; 12-06-18 alle 23:15

Confermato che si potranno possedere più appartamenti...

https://www.gameinformer.com/preview...es-of-gameplay

At this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, I attended CD Projekt Red's first live demonstration of Cyberpunk 2077, a project that was announced in 2012, and remained in development until it was officially unveiled at Microsoft's press conference just a couple of days ago. I entered this demonstration with thoughts of Witcher III: Wild Hunt, thinking I would see something similar in design, only with futuristic trappings in a sprawling city. My memories of Geralt of Rivia and his adventures vanished when CD Projekt Red showed me Cyberpunk 2077 is a first-person, open-world RPG. It's a completely different beast than Witcher, delivering player choice in a what appears to be a more dangerous and dynamic world.

The demo begins with character creation. That's right, you're going to get to design your own cyberpunk. You can select whether you wish to be a male or female, and can design what they look like, right down to giving them scars, tattoos, hair styles, makeup, glow effects, and a lot more. Your character is simply named V, an urban mercenary who takes on jobs that are too dangerous for most people. Who is V? You're going to get to decide what kind of backstory he or she has by selecting from a variety of options in the backstory creator.

I don't know how deep this well goes, but all of the choices I quickly spied looked troubling, like being a runaway child. The choices you make are not forgotten, and will directly affect the narrative as it unfolds. Your gender choice will also play a role in shaping the narrative. After determining your character's life path, you then get to select your position in the world, such as being a Netrunner, Techie, or Solo. CD Projekt Red says you can be a mix of them all if you want, and you aren't really selecting a defined class in this moment, but more so your weaknesses and strengths, as the game features a fluid class system that allows you to customize it as you go.

In this demo, CD Projekt Red picked a female version of V with stylish long hair that hangs mostly on the left side of her head. We first see her holed up in Night City, somewhere near the beginning of the game, but not right at the start of it. This world is run by mega corporations that control almost every aspect of life. The streets are ruled by organized crime, and survival is difficult if you can't carve out your own path. V appears to be doing quit well on the survival part, and has partnered with someone named Jackie Welles, an assassin and gun for hire.

V and Jackie are hunting down a missing person, who is believed to be in the hand of a scavengers holed up in a rundown apartment complex, with trash everywhere, holes in the wall, but just enough high-tech wizardry to make it feel like you're in a science-fiction world. The scavengers hold true to their name and are kidnapping people to strip them of their implants. We don't see V in this moment, and only see the gun she's holding – the same viewpoint we see in every first-person shooter. During the demo, a CD Projekt Red employee says this viewpoint was selected to "bring you closer to the action and to maximize your immersion."

V enters the room and quickly dives behind a waist-high object, but doesn't remain concealed for long. She takes a huff from a reflex booster, which glows somewhat magically when its inhaled, and opens fire on a number of unsuspecting scavengers. As the bullets fly, V uses the booster to initiate what is effectively bullet time. The world slows down around her for a few seconds, plenty of time to take down her targets. The scavengers in the next room over don't want to deal with V directly, and shut a metal door that V and Jackie can't get through. As they look for an alternate path, bullets from the scavenger's room come flying through the wall. V and Jackie quickly maneuver out of harms way, and use a window to flank to the side of the scavenger that is wielding a huge firearm. V takes him down, and Jackie quips "You won't need this anymore," as he grabs the impressive gun.

V works her way into a bathroom to find a disturbing sight: a bathtub filled with water, ice, and two naked human bodies – a male and female. V moves the male body to the side of the tub, and grabs the woman. Her eyes are somewhat rolled back, but she's still breathing. V pulls her out of the tub, and Jackie says she doesn't look good. V tells someone over she's communicating with remotely that she's going to jack in to see if she can be saved. By jacking into the woman's neuro socket, V is able to see a variety of data, and is able to call in a medical team. This particular woman is apparently a big deal as the medical team that will assist her is platinum level. After working past a couple of security measures in the woman's system, V calls in a medical evacuation unit. Before they can move her, the woman flatlines. V uses a "hypo" on her heart to stabilize her. The woman is carried to the balcony outside of the apartment, just a as a flying medical ambulance arrives. CD Project Red says a virus was jamming her locator implant, and V was able to fix it.

The trauma team is heavily armed, and is a high-end version of insurance for rich people. V asks if they can give her and Jackie a lift, but they don't respond. We then see V walking through the city, a jaw-dropping moment that is a shows off all different walks of life. People are everyone, and they all look different, some telling stories just from their appearance. If the player focuses on them, V can see their stance in life. Text appears over their head saying things like "junkie" or "bodyguard" along with their level. When you look at Jackie, you see his name and his level, which is eight in this demo. V is currently level one. As V walks past people, I see some of them can be approached, potentially for conversations or missions. None are engaged at this moment.

We then see V in her apartment, which is much nicer than the one the scavengers were holed up in. Opening the blinds on her window, shows a neon-lit view of billboards on old concrete structures, and a window that doubles as a computer, where it appears she can check her mail and more. We see view go into a backroom that doubles as her armory. She grabs her trusty pistol, and then moves to her closet near the front door, which holds her jackets, each giving protections for various things like physical, thermal, EMP, and chemical. The jacket also gives her stret cred, which can elevate her standing in the world.

V's journey into the city continues, and again, we're treated to a showcase of sights to soak in, including a box match occurring out in the open between a human with boxing gloves and shorts, and what appears to be a robot or someone who is modded up to the point that they no longer look human. We also see a crime scene that is blocked off with police tape. It appears that the police are putting the crime together using holographic images, similar in a way to Batman's detective work in the Arkham games.

V enters the backseat of a futuristic car to find a larger man named Dexter Deshawn, who has a golden implants on an arm he lifts to smoke a cigar. Dexter is a fixer and he has a mission for her. V is in the market to make some "eddies," a form of currency in this world, and is glad to assist. She sits in the backseat with him as he details a potential heist. The player is frequently given input in conversations. The choices you make don't just alter the flow of the conversation, they can completely change the mission you are about to take on.

We see this first hand in the mission Dexter has assigned us to. He wants to see if V can be trusted and is worthy of working with him. She's tasked to retrieve a piece of high-combat gear stolen by a gang from a military corporation.

She will meet the head of the military corporation under a bridge in a bit. She first visits a ripperdoc to get some upgrades. It appears the player can visit this location freely, as numerous upgrade options appear onscreen. The amount of detail that accompanies this process is stunning, showing V's arm get numbed with sci-fi needles and shoved into a device that fastens metal and wires to her palm as the doctor communicates with her. The doc then does a procedure on her eye, which is removed and turned off briefly. V has a bit of an out-of-body experience as her eye is moved away from her for a brief time while the upgrade is applied. What exactly did V get put in her eye? A Kiroshi optical scanner that can be used to scan for threats, access points, and more. The scanner also allows the player to zoom in on objects. Her hand is outfitted with a subdermal weapon rig, which increases her gripping force and helps with her shooting. We're told this doctor is honorable, but others can apply illegal upgrades

V is now ready for action. She meets Jackie outside, who is bragging about his new car. V says she wants to take it for a spin. Driving can be handled from first- or third-person, and in this instant shows us just how big the world is. V takes the car across crowded streets, onto the highway, and more. Jackie is constantly chatting with V in the car. Along the way, the car is attached by a random scavenger group in a van, who throw open the back doors to open fire. V can lean out of the car to return fire. After the gunmen are down and the vehicle is destroyed, they drive to the meeting point.

Before engaging with the corporation, V stands above them and scans the female leader, her bodyguards, and the vehicle they arrived in. CD Projekt says preparation is crucial for most missions. They are all much higher levels than her. V approaches them carefully, and decides to talk to them. What's interesting here is they've created a neuro link with V and can determine if she's lying. They ask her things like if she's alone or not, and you have the choice in what you say. V says she's alone, and they believe she's lying. They point a gun to her head. She is forced to the ground, and a gun is put to her head. V has the option to grab the firearm, but CD Projekt says you should really think something like this through. V instead uses dialogue choice to turn the threat around and have the corporate leader trust her. This entire scenario could play out differently or not at all.

CD Projekt says choices and consequences are bigger in this game than in any of their previous ones. V is handed a credit chip, and is allowed to leave. She and Jackie drive to another, and are currently engaging in a non-violent approach. They are going to hand over the chip for the stolen gear.

This exchange doesn't go as planned. The Maelstrom gang are even less trusting than the corporation. Their leader Royce has turned an abandoned meat factory into a hideout and has already turned some of the stolen gear into newfangled weapons.

The Crimson Ghost L'avatar di Kayato
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kayato601

Vedendo che devo rispondere a cose tipo "First Person RPG non è un FPS alla Doom" fanno bene a mostrare poco se no devono commentare ogni pixel frainteso.
    Che poi qualche testata del settore è uscita con il titolone "CP2077 sarà un FPS"

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su