The Medium: diffusi i requisiti della versione PC e un nuovo trailer The Medium: diffusi i requisiti della versione PC e un nuovo trailer

Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

Discussione: The Medium: diffusi i requisiti della versione PC e un nuovo trailer

Beeeep beeeeeeep! L'avatar di TGMbot

The Medium: diffusi i requisiti della versione PC e un nuovo trailer

Mentre mancano ormai pochi giorni all'uscita di The Medium, Bloober Team non solo ha pubblicato i requisiti hardware ufficiali della...

Clicca qui per leggere sul sito.

Re: The Medium: diffusi i requisiti della versione PC e un nuovo trailer

I have to admit that this game got me into gambling trouble because it introduced me to the joys of poker. I had an idea on how to play poker but when I started playing this game I got hooked and the more I got hooked the more I wanted to try out the real hay day install. So after a few months of playing, I was confident enough that I knew more than what it was required to actually play the game with real people. And boy was I wrong. I got cleaned out my first night and they made me feel like there is no way that I can be a monster legends download free with regards to poker. My defeat was so bad that it was trending now on every poker site in my town.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
Chi Siamo
Forum ufficiale della rivista
The Games Machine
Seguici su